Closed Thread
Page 54 of 256 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan.

Good luck to everyone this coming month, I hope I was the first of very many more to come
    Yay!!!!

Make sure you stick around and keep us posted on how you are going You guys must be on cloud 9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan.

Good luck to everyone this coming month, I hope I was the first of very many more to come
    That's fab! Official congrats! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats kmvw!! You & your DH must be over the moon. Wishing you an uneventful & smooth pregnancy.

Yay, our first official BFP from this thread. Hope it's the first of many!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Advise please.... And sorry for the too much info!!!

Feeling really sore after EPU on Wednesday. Getting quick a sharp pulling pain when I wee. Getting a little bit of spotting and quite a pungent smell which i have only noticed previously when on Crinone but don't start that til tonight. Feeling really bloated but I'm weeing quite often. Again really sorry for the too much info.

I must say I stopped taking panadol this morning so I prob should have kept that up today! Naughty me but I hate taking soo much crap!!

Help?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh GStef - you poor thing. Sounds like an infection of some sort. Not sure if doing the Crinone tonight is a good idea. Hmmmm.

Is there an after hours number for your clinic you can ring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the gross details! I will buzz them as soon as I'm home from work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef the last EPU was my worst. I know that feeling of sharp pain took a while to wee because it hurt. My stomach started bloating 2 days later...I could feel it getting bigger. I didn't have spotting but the nurse said you might spot but if there is heavy bleeding to contact them.

You need to drink a lot of water and have lots of protein. I had a thread on this further down. Someone told me to buy sustagen (high in protein) which i did. You also need to get plenty of rest. I had to cancel events so I could recover before transfer. My stomach went down by the last day before transfer.

Contact the nurses if you are concerned, I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I just spoke with the on call doctor and he told me to take stronger pain relief and rest! So that's what I've done and if the pain isn't relieved with these drugs I think I'll go into the hospital. Better to b safe than sorry. I don't want it to b OHSS and go to hosp on Sunday when transfer is Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Gstef - that sucks. Keep up that water babe and make sure you become a couch princess this weekend!

Kmvw hooray!!!! I love seeing the bfp x enjoy hun

Hi everyone else! Sorry for lack of personals x

I am offically ovulating today hooray! FET booked for monday morning. We are adding extra progesterone support this cycle including pessaries twice a day and pregnal shots. Trying a day 3 embie this time so hoping it defrosts ok!!!

Had a horrible crazy week at work... So happy I have the weekend to destress!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from hospital. Gave me a bag of fluid to try flush me out. Bloods can back clear. So bed rest & pain relief for me! Thanks for the advise girls xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (07-07-2012),Zakmick  (07-07-2012)