Closed Thread
Page 51 of 255 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    emmylou - I'm so sorry darl. That is a disgrace and I can't believe the FN said that to you. These nurses cause so mcuh trouble with their ignorant comments.
    Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so just got the call from FN... Out of the 18, we got 10 that have fertilised! 😊 No indication of quality yet, gotta wait til day 3 for that! So at this stage my ET is Monday! Hope to put in only 1 'A' grade embie, but if they are average grade I think I might go 2... Hoping to get at least 3 great ones. 1 for ET and 2 to freeze but of course more would b lovely!! 😃

Any thoughts?? Is that fert rate crappy or good or average??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh, 10! Yay. I think that's pretty good. The chances of them all being fabulous eggs when you get 18, are pretty slim I'd say. Good luck GStef! Hope you get some frosties. My last cycles, I had 7 eggs, one didn't survive the ICSI process but the other 6 all fertilsied ... but somehow by day 6 none were considered good enough to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    G Stef 10 Fertilised sound great to me. I only have every got 3 or 5 eggs at Stim so I would be thrilled to have 10 fertilised.

I would like to be added to the roll call but am afraid to mess it up as my computer is having issues. Can I please be added to waiting for AF. I am not game to add myself to the FET group as I will wait and see if we get through the thaw stage yet!!! I think AF will come within a day or two... I am guessing Saturday is the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I am tentatively dipping my toe in here, so to speak. I'm hoping that I can do another cycle in August, but I am yet to have a follow-up for my last cycle with FS.. which will have to be done via Skype as I now live in Brisbane (clinic in Perth). So an August cycle is not confirmed yet, but hopefully it will happen. Can someone please add me to the Limbo Land section of the roll call? Thanks.

I will probably be flying back to Perth for the stim/EPU/ET part of my cycle, then coming back home for the TWW and having my final BT here. But obviously once I know if it's going ahead, I will nut the details out with my clinic later. Don't know if FS will want me to do another Down Reg or just try an Antag. this time, but CD 21 should be around Aug 2nd if my current cycle is normal length.

So anyway, I probably won't have much to say until August, but I just wanted to be part of a cycle buddies group again so I feel like I'm still in the game.

Good luck everyone. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go Gstef! 10 is wonderful! We got 9 fertilised and ended up with 6 blasties, so hopefully you should get some frozen.

Hope all you ladies are going well.

Ngaiz, you must be getting close to POAS soon. Or will you wait for BT?

This flu is kicking my butt. I woke up this morning still having to drag myself out of bed, my chest feels so heavy, i hope these antibiotics kick in soon, i think i'm on the verge of an ear infection. If this gets in the way of my transfer i am going to be mega peeved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sariele!!

Clem I really don't know, 8dpo today and not feeling confident at all so down. But Crinone is playing tricks on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ngaiz. It's too early to tell!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Welcome Sariele!!

Clem I really don't know, 8dpo today and not feeling confident at all so down. But Crinone is playing tricks on me.
    That will be the crinone, it's evil stuff! It is WAY too early yet. I only got the faintest of positives at 6dp5dt (11dpo?) so i reckon you've got a few more days yet. Fingers crossed for a BFP for you!

I just had a big teary to DP in brisbane about how unfair life is, that we might never have a baby and i don't think i can keep doing the ivf while working full-time. Poor old DP I feel better now. Must be the combo of antibiotics, this throbbing ear and the estradoil (Which i HATE). Fun fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gstef, that's exciting! We had 19 eggs, 11 fertilized and we got 4 through to day 5. Fingers crossed for your next few days!

Hi Sariele, back again. Hope the move went well! That sounds like such a pain, traveling so far for your next cycle! Can you transfer to a new clinic?

AFM, yesterday's results were better again! My hcg has dropped now from 274 to 197 in the last 2 days so we have definitely turned the corner! Phew! What a relief!

Think I'll leave it a full week now to check again and hopefully it'll drop pretty quick so we can officially start waiting for AF and then move onto our natural FET next month! Hopefully our next one is just as stubborn but has a better sense of direction! Ha ha...