Closed Thread
Page 50 of 256 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw - the numbers keep rising beautifully! Will be thinking of you on fri (is that BT day?) and you have given me hope that a natural FET can work. They grew my embryos out to a day 5 and a day 6 as they weren't looking great initially.

Emmylou - I'm sorry you got some not so positive news. My AMH is 2.5 and just praying for a miracle too. Hugs

KandP - how frustrating! I'm also with QFG so will be checking everything carefully. Mind you I am having a natural FET next so hopefully not too many medications to mix up.

Gstef - thats an amazing haul with an AMH of 1.1. Can I ask what drugs you are on. I got 5 eggs last time and all 5 fertilized but only 3 making it far enough for either transfer or freezing. And I thought that was an ok haul with a low amh but would definitely love some more! Rest up and drink lots of fluid.

Welcome to the new ladies as well. Hope your journey is short and smooth.
    AFM - nothing much happening here except waiting for next AF (another week and a half away still). I don't know about you other ladies but we still "try" around ovulation time even on a non IVF cycle month and after 2 years of TTC and not even close to a BFP, I still hold a glimmer of hope each month. I always feel a bit "silly" hoping for that miracle even though IVF hasn't even worked so why would it happen in a natural cycle but I think without hope I would probably be locked up in a nicely padded cell wearing a lovely white jacket!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi all a me post again! Just got a call from the fn my amh is less than 1 so it is very slim that ivf will work I am devastated
    OK, yes it is low. But not impossible. When can you see your FS? I would make an ASAP appointment- you need the full story. Besides, IVF might work with a donor egg. Don't write your dreams off yet. Where there is a will there is a way, and if you are determined to have a child maybe you have to think outside the square.
    You must be just devastated, but try and remember option 1 is a baby with your own eggs and your partner's sperm. Option 2 might be donor egg Option 3 might be a donor embryo Option 4 might be Australian adoption Option 5 might be overseas adoption. This story isn't over, you can find a way to make your dreams come true. You just might need to plan new options.
    BIG HUGS xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for AF... where are you witch?

EDIT: Why there you are right on time 26 1/2 days to the hour! LOL

Thinking, by this time next month I could be BFP!
    Last edited by Fortitude; 05-07-2012 at 17:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lackers - I was on Synarel, and 350 puregon. The number is a little higher than I'm comfy with but I guess it's cos I've only got 8 and 10 in my past cycles. Tomorrow will tell. I've also been seeing a naturopath who has given me a concoction of vitamins & herbs. Which I think has helped in the last 2 cycles!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the first bfp that's very rude of your fn your numbers are fine

I have a question in regards to asprirn dosage I could only get 100mg is this to much and when is the best time to start using it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words! I am just so shell shocked at the moment and really upset that my fn ccalled me over the phone to tell me and that I cried at work! She then went on to tell me that she has never seen anyone get pregnant with an amh level under 1! I would have thought that that sOrr of news would have to be done in person!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi Zak! Nice to see you here.

kmvw - Don't worry yourself, if you can - it's out of your control. Hopefully your next bloodwork and/or your scan will see things progress. xx
    Hey mrsjaguar!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, well I thought I would say a quick hello, I recognize some of your names from the may/jun thread that I was a member of. I got a bfp in my may cycle but sadly miscarried on the queens birthday and none of our other embies survived. I have been on the pill for the last 3 weeks and picking up my drugs from the clinic on friday, to start the whole process again in the next week or so. looking forward to sharing the journey with you all again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the thread angel.. So sorry u had a mc... All the best for this cycle

Does lucrin delay AF? Or should AF come as normal on a down reg cycle? Just trying to roughly work out the days off I need next month..

Thanks
    Reviews
    emmylou - I'm so sorry darl. That is a disgrace and I can't believe the FN said that to you. These nurses cause so mcuh trouble with their ignorant comments.