Closed Thread
Page 5 of 256 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Thanks KS09...

Limboland I shall be be for the next 5 weeks or so weeks..

Cutie miggy.. I must have missed ur post last time I posted.. Sorry u had to move to this thread.. Enjoy ur month off.. Do as much as u can that wouldn't have been able to if u were preggers!! We can count down til July together!
    Thanks kdsd I'll be seeing the nurse on Thursday for my FET in July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's pretty late but thought I'd pop on as I'm wide awake due to having netball at 9.55pm Unfortunately didn't win but only 2nd game so can't expect too much when none of us have played since school!!

Anyhoo...

Clementine Grace... So sorry to hear of ur m/c.. Best of luck for the next cycle.. I will be doing a down reg cycle for this first one.. So will start i
    jabbing end of July.. So still AGES away. Well it feels like it at the moment!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't an ectopic when the pregnancy happens in ur tubes??? So if this is so, then wouldn't it be impossible to have an ectopic after doing IVF???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies.
    Wow how was the weather last night? Im on a day off today so Im off to the gym. I just paid for my growth hormone drugs yesterday. (Saizen) My FS managed to get it direct from Merck Serrono and got if for less than half the price I could get.

Mumtochris - OMG what a list. I knew a lot but there were way more acronyms there. I hope you just copied them... That list is crazy.

Well AF is over now and Im just waiting for CD21 which is the 19th June. I already have lucrin from last cycle. Received my timetable yesterday so its all locked in.

Does anyone else know when they start injecting your lucrin or sniffing synarel as yet??
    I just want this month to fly by now and get on with it.

hugs to all Kylee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a bit of a hurdle yesterday.. have to do a police check in Victoria to do ivf there, and they sent my application back as we had made our payment on the same money order!! They wanted 2 seperate money orders, and didn't bother calling me, just took their sweet time in sending it back on 31st, and i only got it yesterday, when i pretty much needed it back this week.

Pretty stupid that you have to do a police check anyway, they should police check everyone for that matter, however they have children

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Morning Ladies.
    Does anyone else know when they start injecting your lucrin or sniffing synarel as yet??
    I just want this month to fly by now and get on with it.

hugs to all Kylee
    I'm supposed to start synarel on Friday this week, it's on it's way in the post. Can't wait... NOT, it's yucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's bizarre that they require u to get a police check in Victoria.. I don't understand that one!! We have to have an IVF info session and a counselling session before starting but that's it.. Never been to counselling so will be interesting..
    I will be starting lucrin around the 25th of July.. So probably miles behind u ladies.. At least I'll know what to expect by the time I reach then.. Just got lots of working or should I say overtime between now and mid august to save as much as possible! Thankfully we don't pay the lump sum til transfer day.. Which still baffles me y we knew to pay the whole amount when Medicare pay most of it back anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kdsd, you can still have an ectopic because the embryo can move. I’ve seen a lot of women on here dong IVF who have had ectopics so it can happen. Even if its awhile away, at least you have a date in mind. I always find it easier when you can count down the weeks, so it’s not endless waiting. Good time now to gather your energy and try to chill out as much as you can. IVF can be very exhausting.

Kylee, you have been through so many cycles, i really hope this is the lucky one for you!

KS09, police check’s are crazy! Do all women have to do a police check before they take their baby home from hospital? No. I don’t see the logic.

I’m gearing up to start my next medicated cycle around 23/25 of June, it feels like agggges away. I feel like I’m so exhausted from the last few months, i can’t believe I’m getting on the rollercoaster again. I cannot WAIT to be off this rollercoaster! Actually out of the whole theme park all together J I really can’t imagine how good it will be when the days comes where i won’t ever have to think about IVF again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Well our review was interesting, me and dh got quite firm about a few things, I'm glad our fs could see our point of view and is supporting us. I will be going for surgery as soon as it can be arranged, probably in Perth, cause I can't get it done here until September and there is NO WAY I'm waiting until then. They are going to check me for Ashermans syndrome and clean up my endo scarring etc.. This may resolve my lining issues.
    We have 2 frosties and decided it would be a waste to try again with them until we sort out this thin lining thing I seem to have. The fs scanned me yesterday and I was cd12, my lining was only 4.3mm. Pretty sad result when they like to see 8mm. Our attempts have been 5.7mm, 6.0mm and 7.1mm, and they've been with some support. Might explain the m/cs I've had from 2 natural conceptions.....
    I'm impatiently waiting for the appointment date..........., so I'm in Limbo Land.

Wishing you all good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    just had a totally stupid moment.. haven't even started anything yet (just pill popping) and i totally day dreamed in a staff meeting thinking about baby names. Totally got busted and embarrassed! argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

Clementine Grace
    KS09

Sniffing
    KS09

Jabbing