Closed Thread
Page 38 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Best of luck to you kmvw! You are good not poas. Both times i got a faint positive 6dp5do, i don't know if ill be able to resist next cycle. fingers crossed for you!

Hope you feel better too. I accidentally realised i had taken a couple neurofen (which i know you aren't meant to on ivf) but transfer isn't for over a week so hopefully should be ok. Glad i have it now before the transfer. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Lkeith, god, it sounds too good to imagine doesn't it! I have another friend who is going through fertility treatment as well and we both say that we can't imagine the day we're sitting out on the back deck, having a mojito when all of this is over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem - that nurofen should be fine at this point. If you were having EPU I'd be avoiding anything like that, as they're blood thinners ... but a week before FET is fine. Hope you feel better soon.

kmvw - nice to see you again. Good luck!! Aren't you tempted to POAS? I got a positive at 5dp5dt and watched it get darker every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah i start the clexane after the transfer, so that will thing my blood anyway.

Peonies, how are you going? where are you up to now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not tempted at all to poas, I think there is a bfn waiting and I'm not going to cope too well

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies

Haven't been around for a while as was in Limbo land till my appointment with my FS which was on Thursday so for me I was on day 4 of my cycle so thought I would have to wait till end of July to start pill popping but he told me to start the pill that day and all ready to go with EPU early August.

So my appointment went well though my fs has a couple of ideas of the direction he wants to go but we will have to wait for our scientist to come back from OS before we know what direction we are going. One of the options was freezing the embryos on day 1 then miss a month and do a Nautral FET with no artifical hormones, or just getting the sperm though a TESA as opposed to a PESA.
    But I am back on the Long down Protocol and start Jabbing in 2 weeks. Its all a bit confusing but should get some answers once my FS has a catch up with the Scientist.

Hope all you ladies ae going well will try and keep up to date but these monthly threads move very quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Peonies, how are you going? where are you up to now?
    Not much - just chugging along, taking my million supplements. Thinking I must ovulate any day now, and just hanging out for AF so I can start the Puregon. Trying to predict what might happen when, as it's my birthday on 20th ... and have a friend's hens' night on 4th Aug. But it's just really hard to know what will be happening, so can't really plan or commit to much. And one of my team resigned on Friday & is finishing up on 27th July. Noooo. I need someone to be there, as I want to take time off! Bah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wowza- I miss a few days and there's so much to catch up on Looks like Ryan Gosling has stirred some conversation hahaha

Sending big hugs to Toni81 and Franniesplace SO unfair what you ladies are going through.

Clem Grace- I dream of a time of no injections or doctors appointments, but after 18 months of fertility treatment I've forgotten what its like!! Hope your flu gets better soon

Hang in there Mrs Jaguar- not long to go!!

Rachael3- great embies!! Let shope one of them is a nice sticky one. We are having our ET on the same day Wishing you all the best!!
    Good luck Ngaiz Enjoy being PUPO!!

Peonies- you sound really disciplined with all your vitamins etc. I've been taking vitamin E and co-enzyme q10 along with elevit, and am thinking about chewing on some pineapple core the next few days- LOL- I'll try anything!!

kmvw- good luck with your BT Im hoping that af does not show up tomorrow. The fact the spotting has stops might be a good sign.

AFM- Big FET tomorrow. Transferring one blastocyst- hoping it defrosts okay. Ive been doing pregnyl booster injections so I cant POAS which will drive me insane!! I've waiting since my April IVf cycle was freeze all for this moment. Very nervous but hoping it sticks!!! Thanks for your thoughts ladies on it also being the first anniversary of my friend's death. I'm trying to be positive about it. Wishing everyone loads of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to say all the best to you to 1xbabyplease!! You have waited a long time, will be thinking of you Fx we'll be on the dreaded 2ww together. By my calculations BT will be Friday 13th.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 01-07-2012 at 20:51.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck 1xbabyplease! Your friend is watching over you & bringing you new life. xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm very new to bub hub and still trying to work out how to use it, but this thread is very much one I'd like to be apart of as we too are underway with our first ivf cycle after 16 months of TTC.... I start injections 10 July and I'm currently on the birth control pills... I think my egg retrieval will be last couple days or July or very early August, and I'm finding it so hard waiting... I think the 2 week wait is going to be torture for me... Well I'm on my iPhone tonight but hope to read whole thread tomorrow night to bring myself up to speed with all of you