Closed Thread
Page 37 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post

KandP - I'm a complete needle phobic so doing my one shot of gonal-f a day was hard but wow 5! Amazing! You really are a pin cushion. But whatever it takes huh? Can't wait to hear how it all goes! how long have you been on the DHEA for? Is this your first time on it? I have very low AMH but FS never mentioned it but I have heard a lot about it on bubhub.
    Hehe, this is definitely no walk in the park - i'm on 3 shots a day so far. I've been on the DHEA since Monday, and i'm starting to break out a little, but don't definitely know whether it's the DHEA. This is the first time i've been on DHEA and will be for Luveris too. I'm just hoping that this is what gets us over the line this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael3 - that's great news about your embies! Grow embies grow! Good luck for your ET

LKeith - welcome. I'm pretty new to this forum too. I'm also having a month off but after a failed first cycle so will hopefully do FET end of July. So just waiting....

KandP - I'm a complete needle phobic so doing my one shot of gonal-f a day was hard but wow 5! Amazing! You really are a pin cushion. But whatever it takes huh? Can't wait to hear how it all goes! how long have you been on the DHEA for? Is this your first time on it? I have very low AMH but FS never mentioned it but I have heard a lot about it on bubhub.

Mrsj- how much longer to start? My AF isn't due for another 2 weeks and we are doing a natural FET so probably not a lot happening for me for a while.

Ngaiz- fingers crossed for you!!

Bella - Channing tatum can certainly assist me I think!

Franniesplace and Toni - hugs!

Peonies - you have been through so much. I hope the next part of this journey is much smoother.

Emmylou - I actually ovulated twice when I conceived my son (natural). I didn't even think that was possible. I'm sorry your cycle got cancelled. It's frustrating when you psych yourself up for something. Good luck next time!

And yes, Ryan gosling shirtless in crazy stupid love is pretty darn good!!
    Sounds like we are in the same boat, I've only had one cycle of IVF and BFN. And we won't be starting until end of July also!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Mrsj- how much longer to start? My AF isn't due for another 2 weeks and we are doing a natural FET so probably not a lot happening for me for a while.
    Another week or so - I start Lucrin on July 10th. Puregon on July 19th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls - hope your weekend is going well. Just have a question/concern & want to see if anyone has any ideas.

I went to a party last night - 2 good friends sharing a special birthday. Had a great time. But unfortunately they thought it was a good idea to hire a smoke machine. I have always hated those things, and I smoked for years! I'm slightly concerned about what chemicals I may have been breathing in, especially with all my efforts swallowing all manner of anti-oxidants and eating grass-fed, organic, etc. Does anyone know about smoke machines? Could this have harmed any developing follicles? I haven't started stimming yet, but I know the follicles for next month would have already been recruited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi peonies

dont stress! Its glycol that gives the smoky fog look. So not the nasties that tabacco smoke gives off x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks DB! It's just so irritating to the throat, it feels like it must be something nasty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure it'll be ok - but I know what you mean, that acrid smell/taste is awful. Yuck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope all you ladies are having a lovely Sunday

Ive been laid up with the flu and am cranky I've spent the weekend in bed rather than out spending the myer voucher my lovely dp got me.

Does anyone else dream of a time when you are finished with ivf? It feels like at the moment there is no end in sight. Imagine no drugs, no injections, no drs apps, no headaches, no counting the cycle days. I just cannot wait for that day to come! pretty please let us all get pregnant this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Hope all you ladies are having a lovely Sunday

Ive been laid up with the flu and am cranky I've spent the weekend in bed rather than out spending the myer voucher my lovely dp got me.

Does anyone else dream of a time when you are finished with ivf? It feels like at the moment there is no end in sight. Imagine no drugs, no injections, no drs apps, no headaches, no counting the cycle days. I just cannot wait for that day to come! pretty please let us all get pregnant this cycle.
    Sounds like a pretty wonderful place Clementine! I've thought about it but in my head I always wonder if it will ever come, even though I know SOMEDAY it will Yes, let us ALL get pregnant this cycle!! Hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I'm jumping over from May/June, hope you don't mind

I had another natural FET on the 23/6, 4th transfer. We had 2, 2day embryos left in the freezer. FS suggested we grow both to 5 days as she suspected our embies were stalling on day 3. We only had a 5% chance of getting one to blast, but we did it and now I'm just waiting until Wednesday for BT.

I had spotting from 5dp5dt so I was convinced it was over as it happened last month as well which was a bfn, but today it has gone. I was 99% sure it was a bfn this fet but Im finding it slightly odd the spotting has gone, i also get really sore boobs before af and they are not sore at all. I'm due tomorrow.

Clementine I've had the worst flu/head cold in the last week as well, my dh went to the chemist and asked what I could take! A whole lot of nothing! Panadol and he suggested I use a nasal spray called Otrivin, it is has been brilliant.
    Last edited by kmvw; 01-07-2012 at 13:40.