Closed Thread
Page 35 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for your EPU Gstef, I think the date is a good omen!

Welcome to the thread Lkeith

Ladies I wanted to pop in to let you know that I read today that RYAN GOSLING may be in Australia.
    I think that given his close geographic proximity, we will automatically become more fertile my friend told me a while ago to watch a few Gosling films during my cycle as "surely seeing him shirtless would make you more fertile!!" Bless her cotton socks hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bahahahahaha KandP. God I love Ryan Gosling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. Well I'm PUPO with a day 3, 12 cell, compacting, star performer. Fx it all works out. I hope everyone is well, I'll check in two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    All the best for your EPU Gstef, I think the date is a good omen!

Welcome to the thread Lkeith

Ladies I wanted to pop in to let you know that I read today that RYAN GOSLING may be in Australia.
    I think that given his close geographic proximity, we will automatically become more fertile my friend told me a while ago to watch a few Gosling films during my cycle as "surely seeing him shirtless would make you more fertile!!" Bless her cotton socks hehehe
    Well if Ryan Gosling makes you more fertile.. then there is an office in my building, that is always becoming vacant because the ladies end up getting pregnant when they are in that office. So far in 4 years, there have been 4 maternity leaves from that office!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surely Ryan Gosling's hotness should help us all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can Channing Tatum assist at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my transfer last time DH pulled out the sofa bed & we watched various movies I had downloaded, for a couple of days. One of the movies was 'Crazy, Stupid Love', in which Ryan Gosling takes off his shirt and is hotness personified.

I got a BFP. Now I'm not saying it was because of the Gosling ... but I'm not prepared to say it wasn't either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say that if the weather is cr@p tomorrow I'm may venture off to hire every Ryan Gosling movie!!

Also, I would like to thank you all for your advice and support. Most of our embryos fell behind today and went from 10 to freeze to 5 so decided against it. I may regret this decision, but I'll just have to live with it. If this one works out we don't know if we will go back again for a second, we will be eternally grateful with one at this stage. Also, after 3 years we really need a forced break from it all and if I have any on ice I know I'll want to go again next cycle. Going to go on holiday instead.

I think I will POAS this time, I didn't last time but AF showed before BT anyway. I just want the excitement of seeing two lines and being the first to know, not someone in a lab, my FS or FN. And to be able to share the moment with DH. I can handle waiting til BT day and then get the levels to see if it's viable.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP tears in my eyes, Ryan Gosling, too good!!

Rachel3 I see you said that you did natural IVf an then PICSi. We did natural IVF with zero fetilisation and are doing PICSI this time. I'm not sure what your signature said, as I'm doing this off memory, but can I ask why you did natural and why now PICSI. For us (rather me) it was my inability to accept such a non natural selection thing (am a research biologist). Now am accepting that science must help us and PICSI gives us best chance.

LKeith had to wait a month myself and I think I feel better for it. Gives you the headspace and the time for the ovaries to recover. It will fly by (not).

I'm sorry there are no more details from me. My computer went down 4 days ago and it's amazing how quick you can fall behind. Best wishes to all. I am just waiting...
    Last edited by wunsi; 29-06-2012 at 22:22.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    After my transfer last time DH pulled out the sofa bed & we watched various movies I had downloaded, for a couple of days. One of the movies was 'Crazy, Stupid Love', in which Ryan Gosling takes off his shirt and is hotness personified.

I got a BFP. Now I'm not saying it was because of the Gosling ... but I'm not prepared to say it wasn't either.
    omg he is so divine i am goin to get dh to download crazy stupid love