Closed Thread
Page 30 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy – hey not sure wot 2 look 4 I found my guy on google! He is a lil chinese man & talks about the blood flow & making sure that ur body is working right & if it’s working right then he reckons that getting preg shouldn’t be a prob. I suppose the first thing that made me comfortable with him is that I told him my problem then he said straight away without a second thought “that should take about 4-5months 2 get right” I was expecting him 2 scratch his head or take a few seconds but very confident just monitored my BBT & u could see the change which was good (My chart looked like a normal person should look). During the first half of my monthly cycle he works on my front & whilst I have a period he works on my back.

Emmylou81 – good luck with this cycle I have a good feeling about this thread we are gunna have a lot of BFP by the end of Aug!

Clementine Grace – I’d be counting as well!!! This is the month!!!!!

Ngaiz – WOW 14 that an awesome!!! I understand where u r coming from I think I only have 1 more time left in me. BUT u won’t need 2 worry happy vibes coming ur way

Frannie – I hope they find it & can do something for you my heart goes out 2 u hun

Lackers – I’ll b ok thanks for asking.

AFM - I had the u/s at 2pm it took forever but they found it growing in my left tube. I had a feeling thats where it was as I been having a lil twinge on my left side for the last few days (just thought it was in my head). Now I have an appointment with Dr 2moro 2 work out the next step - obviously they have to get it out but when?? Oh if the pain gets 2 much go 2 ta emergency room hmmmm. I just have 2 look on the bright side (otherwise I will fall in a heap) I am thinking that I might wait till my 2nd AF b4 FET – I just want my body to recover & make sure it is the best it can be so it works next time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni 81 For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi Rachael

I knew it was coming...this is my second AF after my first IVF round. I thought for a second i might be pregnant, but wasn't pegging any hopes on it as i had absolutely no symptoms, so am not upset at all.

After speaking with DH, i've decided to go ahead with this cycle. I'm feeling much better over the last couple of days, and am back at work. Neither Wazza or Kate are worried about it either. My gut tells me that this is a good thing.

So! Off to get my drugs tomorrow and then I start jabbing on CD2 (Thursday, since AF started at 3pm this afternoon, relatively unannounced!) I pick up my DHEA & CoQ10 tomorrow too. I don't know how much good it will do this cycle, but it certainly can't hurt. I'll also be on clexane, feldene and presnisalone this time round as well, Wazza is definitely covering all bases (one of the reasons we love him).
    I'm glad AF is here for you, just so you know what's going on.

Jealous you're starting already though - stupid long reg cycles! Sending you lots of luck and love!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome I truly appreciate it!
    K and p I have my appointment on Thursday! We may be cycle buddies but my body is not playing nice! I am on the same treatment as you with wazza! He is really nice and certainly knows what he is talking about
    Peonies nice to see a familiar face
    Toni I hope you are right
    i really hoping that I get my BFP soon! My twin sister is having a baby in August and although I am happy for her I so wish it was me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Hi emmylou - Im on DHEA and start saizen next week. My hair and skin is disgusting. I hate it. Im dreaded the affects of saizen...... whats it doing to you? PS sorry to see you here again hun....

Ngaiz - congrats on the egg haul. Your FS's sound great. I too do DET's... Good luck for Friday
    Hi bubs4kylee my skin is getting worse with the dhea but know other symptoms ye! Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Toni and Frannies place, i really hope you both get some answers soon, the waiting must be agony L

Ngaiz, hope your EPU goes well today. Hope they give you better drugs than last time!

Rachel, good luck to you too for tomorrow, hope you get a big egg haul.

Mumtochris, how are you going? Where are you up to at the moment? I love your avatar, such a cute cat J

Muzzy, i can’t recommend acupuncture highly enough. I have it twice on the day of transfer and then once a day for 4 days afterwards. Although i don’t have a baby, i’ve had two transfers and gotten pregnant twice, so i think that it might have help. Either way, its very relaxing and zen and the chinese have a great way of looking at things and making you feel calm. I had it for regularly for a year before starting ivf (for other things) and i think it’s helped me a lot. I guess it prob depends on who you get as well, mine is very traditional Chinese so not sure if that makes a difference.

Emmylou! It’s nice to see you, but i was hoping you’d be in a pregnant thread by now, you've been through enough cycles you poor thing. A new FS sounds good, hope this time you get a great result. Are you doing a full cycle? Lets hope it’s the lucky one for both of us!

17 days till transfer (not that i’m counting or anything!).
    Hi clem
    nice to see a few familiar faces but sad cause it means that we don't have our BFP It is our months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi clem
    nice to see a few familiar faces but sad cause it means that we don't have our BFP It is our months
    This IS going to be the cycle hopefully your new protocol will work and you'll have your bfp this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, question...last EPU I felt fine afterwards but this time I'm incredibly sore. I did get a good haul, is this pain normal, it feels like severe period pain. I'm hoping it's not ohss. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 26-06-2012 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I am coming over from the June thread to join you!

Unfortunately BFN today on our first Natural FET cycle. Fx we are moving straight into July!

I recognise a few names in here already... Hoping its our month xx

A bit about me.....
    Me - endo, blocked right tube, polycystic left ovary.
    DB - MFI 100% abnormal sperm.
    We had ICSI stim cycle in March and ended up with a transfer and 6 frosties. Chem preg in March (followed by mild ohss) and BFN in June.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, you are taking all of this so well! I hope that you can get it sorted quickly, so you can get on with the next cycle. Sorry it didn't work out this time.

Ngaiz, i was really sore too, felt like i'd been punched in the stomach, but it started getting better by the next day. Maybe try some panadene? hope you feel better soon.

Dancing! We're all back again Sorry about your BFN, but great you can try again next cycle. Hope next one is the lucky cycle for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Clem x back at you!!

Will need to catch up on this thread. Moving fast already!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub