Closed Thread
Page 3 of 256 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've moved from the may/June thread. I had my first cycle in May with 2 frosties. I had my AF even before my BT. I need a months break and will go ahead with FET in July. Good luck to all of us here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Doesn't take long for this thread to take off. Welcome to everyone

All this talk of East 17 and NKOTB is making me feel old as I'm also planning my 20 year reunion since leaving school .

Mumtochris did your nurse say you can use nurafen I thought that was a bigg no no in pregnancy? That would be a big relief if I can take it as sometimes panadol just doesn't work for me.

AFM if I didn't know any better I would suspect I was utd Fatigue has been a nightmare as soon as I et on the train to and from work I just want to sleep. Getting the odd light headiness sick in the belly and feel like something is going on down there. Yet I got a BFN and my AF has anyone else had these sort of symptoms after a cycle has completed before? Is it just the hormones left over in my body? This hasn't happened before in my other 3 cycles!!
    Well I'm off to see my naturopath today though I'm sure there is nothing she is going to say to solve my issues so I think I might just make this my last visit it's not making any significant changes anymore.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sorry girls!! But...it's alright.. It's alright.. It's really alright!! Sorry had to do it!!
    Kdsd – gee you crack me up , but I suppose it had to be done!!

KandP – have a fantastic trip to Bali, what a great thing to do before an IVF cycle, very clever. My FS says I have egg/embryo issues and mentioned using an egg donor. I don’t think this is the path for us but to hear you have a friend who is happy to donate her eggs is lovely news. Yes, having a known donor would be a bit uncomfortable, but I can also see many positives too. Let’s hope you don’t need to use one because you’re getting your BFP soon .

Cutie Miggy – hello and welcome to you . I’m sorry to read about your BFN, but having 2 frosties is great, best wishes for your FET. My AF have always come before by BT too, maybe it’s a good thing because if it didn’t work I’d rather know sooner than later, all this waiting does my head in.

Eaglegirl – now I’m doubting myself about the Nurofen too, but I’m sure that’s what the nurse said, I will definitely ask at my next appointment. I haven’t had the feelings you’re experiencing, I always feel tired, but it does sound just like the hormones wearing off perhaps. How did your naturopath appointment go?

AFM – AF arrived this morning, which sucks for so many reasons, especially because I had really bad pain that I couldn’t have my sleep in I was planning all week. I’m also paranoid about going through menopause early as AF came 3 days early. Anyway, the good news is the cycle is starting, I’ll speak to the clinic on Monday and organise a time for me to come in, pay and pick up the meds.

I’m going out to a Japanese restaurant tonight, have no idea what to expect, I hope I like something.

Enjoy your weekend everyone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eaglegirl - I'm feeling exactly the same. I hate it. It's like your mind just doesn't want to give up hoping. But I am really over feeling lousy. Am hoping a break will sort my body out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Everyone

For the girls that are starting their IVF journey please ask as many questions as you like the girls here will give you the support and all the knowledge they have. The needles really don't hurt and once the nurse makes you do your very first one you will be convinced!

For the girls thta are doing further cycles....some questions...how to remain optimistic? Is there actually a support group that meets to share experiences and frustrations and not just listen to those that haven't been through tell you that next time will be yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Grubbybubby: I'm finding it very hard to stay optimistic with each passing month and failed cycle. I have found venting on here does help to some degree, especially if I focus on the responses that realte to how I'm feeling at that moment, not the "It'll be your turn next". Most people seem to understand taht and don't get too mushy and keen with the "happy" vibes. I did find different threads for some of how I was feeling but I do find them a little hard to find when you first start looking.

I Have my review next week after spending 8 days in hospital after our last cycle. Our little on etried but didn't implant properly so they won't even class it as a miscarriage, just like our first cyle. I ended up with 2 ovarian cycts which burst. Oh lucky me! Nearly back to normal, taking it a day at a time right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps.. So sorry to hear about the dreadful time u have had lately.. Hopefully ur back to normal very soon.. Hope the review goes well.

Grubbybubby... Sorry ur feeling down at the moment.. Hope taking a break allows u to relax and not stress too much... R u doing a FET next?

Mumtochris.. Glad I made u laugh My AF arrived yesterday.. Was wanting her to hurry up and now I want her to flutter away already.. Hopefully u start the meds soon and things start moving again..

Eaglegirl.. How did ur naturopath appt go? Hope the symptoms go away so it doesn't play with ur mind.. Gotta love what our bodies do to our mind at times!!

Only 10 days to go til our next appt.. These days r flying by but appt days still seem so far away lol.. Seeing as its the same day as my dads bday, I best get a wriggle on and find something for him (y r males so hard to buy for?!?!).. He's one of those dads that has everything and never wants anything
    well I shall continue to plod along for now...

Maybe we should get one of those roll call/ lists going so we know where everyone is at coz I know I have the worst memory in the world and not sure who's in what stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

KS09

Sniffing

Jabbing

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here you go ladies! I copied the roll call from a diff thread (hope they don't mind). Add yourself to it, i did, but i don't know where everyone else is at

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

KS09

Sniffing

Jabbing

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU