Hi everyone, sorry to hear about the struggles some of you are going through..it shouldn't be this hard!!
I'm waiting for the phone call from the clinic to confirm if I'm triggering tonight or not. My ovaries are feeling swollen today so hopefully it's not too much longer don't think I can take it any longer. Also hope that reducing the dose of Puregon by 25 IU was enough because they saw 17 follicles on the left and 13 on the right - meant to produce less this time. Oh well can't change it now. FX trigger is today.