Closed Thread
Page 27 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry to hear about the struggles some of you are going through..it shouldn't be this hard!!

I'm waiting for the phone call from the clinic to confirm if I'm triggering tonight or not. My ovaries are feeling swollen today so hopefully it's not too much longer don't think I can take it any longer. Also hope that reducing the dose of Puregon by 25 IU was enough because they saw 17 follicles on the left and 13 on the right - meant to produce less this time. Oh well can't change it now. FX trigger is today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Rachael3 - I hope that u get trigger happy tonight

Just a quick update - i just got BT results & HCG gone up AGAIN 608 - i have u/s 2moro 2 find out where it is growing & Dr's appt wed 2 work out next steps. fun fun - any news frannie???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Toni! It's so frustrating isn't it! I got my referral for the US this afternoon, supposed to have it before the end of the week, but also just had yet another BT and I've been so sad and emotional today that I'm hoping there will finally have been some shift in my hormones that I can blame it all on! I cried again when my husband rang to say his boss was fine for him to come with me to the funeral next week, even after all the time off we've had lately with the ivf, and then struggled to hold it back at the FS clinic looking at all the thank you cards and baby pics up on his wall! I'm going to hold off on the ultrasound until I hear today's BT results. Will let you know!

Are you doing FET next Toni? At least you can be happy your little emby was strong and your body wanted it in there! Just got jiggled about somehow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Muzzy- are u using Crinone???? If u are and ur af has come, it's definately Crinone. It's gross and a bit freaky!! Xxx

Clementine Grace- yep jabbing away and Synarel. Fingers crossed x
    yeah using it so that must be what it was...it was HORRIBLE!!!

SO im bk on the waiting game now but at least its not the 2 ww i have a month to chill out and do all the things that i cant do when im pregnant!! looking fwd to doing the FET cos there is no drugs and its all natural!!! so the wait begins!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Received a late call today, triggering tonight with EPU on Wed (thank goodness feel uncomfortable now).

Is anyone triggering soon or should I start a June/July thread, it seems to have been missed.

Muzzy enjoy the 'time-off'! Much prefer FETs, not so evasive on the body.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 25-06-2012 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael3 View Post
    received a late call today, triggering tonight with epu on wed (thank goodness feel uncomfortable now). Is anyone triggering soon or should i start a june/july thread, it seems to have been missed.
    good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all.

Frannie and Toni-I can't believe everything you're both going through, I really feel for you babes.

Rachael-yay for Ovidrel! One step closer.

Lackers-welcome! I believe FET's now have a very similar success rate to fresh transfers.

KandP-glad it's not malaria or dengue fever, still sucks that you're unwell but it's great news it's getting better. I hope the holiday was bliss and relaxing.

Ally-sorry you're cycle was cancelled. I hope you get better results next round, whenever that may be.

Muzzy-good luck for your FET, it will be nice to not be on all the hormones.

Clem-yay for pill popping (NOT, I hate it) but it is a step in a positive direction. Have you used Clexane before? I've heard that's it's quite painful.

Peonies-finally you can move forward! Im giving acupuncture a go this cycle too, I find it very relaxing (after I get past the idea of needles in strange places).

I've only gone back a couple of pages and this thread is moving fast, so I'm sorry to those I've missed but I'm defiantly thinking of you all. I too started on a low dose of 75iu and had two dose increases and jabbed an extra week, but my eggs were good quality.

Afm-I did my trigger last night and going to try and get a good nights sleep for EPU tomorrow. I'm really nervous and a hormonal witch. I absolutely LOST IT at work today. I find I'm constantly picking up after people and fixing mistakes and today I couldn't contain my frustration, it wasn't pretty. I'm also stressing about the pain of EPU (sedation not GA) as my previous one was horrible. Can't wait to get that Valium in me for a bit of forced relaxation.

I hope everyone is well and I'll check back in tomorrow afternoon to let you know how it went.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - good luck! There is a thread for May & June. Up until then there was a separate thread for every month. For some reason, whomever started that thread did it across 2 months, and the same has happened here. It's good because sometimes people do straddle months. I was in both Marvellous March and Amazing April threads for example, as I didn't have EPU until 30th March.

But you're welcome here or wherever you want to be! Your ET will be in July (assuming it's a 5dt?) and so will your test.
    for you. Our first action on this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Muzzy, best wishes for your FET in August . For the first time in my life I also had a massive blood clot pass not long after my ET in Feb and I KNOW it was my poor little embies, it was horrible, I was scared at the time.

Nicb13 – that is so unfair to hear about your pathology results, I hope it can be sorted out before TTC again, good luck to you .

Clementine – Friday the 13th FET, I like the sound of that, hopefully a good omen for you .

Lackers – I don’t think you’re a stalker at all but I do think you have mistaken identity? My story is pretty boring, but I take it as a compliment that someone out there is following my journey, pretty cool actually, makes me feel special. Thanks for wishing me well. In regards to your lap question, yes, I had one 2 years ago and I had severe endo which was removed, are you getting one done too?

Franniesplace – very sorry to hear of your loss and that you’ve had trouble sleeping, hope you feel better as each day goes by .

Toni – your DH sounds like a keeper, how sweet of him to say nice things about your dinner. I feel sad to hear you say you keep letting him down, it’s not your fault, you don’t have any control over it unfortunately. I’m in the same boat (poor egg quality), have you tried anything to improve it? I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow with your us .

Rachael3 – great to hear you’ll be triggering tonight, best wishes on EPU on Wednesday . You could definitely stay with our thread as July is on Sunday and your TWW will finish in July.

Ngaiz – good luck on tomorrow’s EPU, so exciting , I just hope it’s pain free for you this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris- it was horrible I made hubby get out of bed and look at it I was really worried!

So wondering if I should do acupuncture do u ladies have some recommendations?

Hope u are all doing well :-)