Closed Thread
Page 26 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls, hope you are all doing ok.

Ally, that is a pretty low dose (75) because they usually start out being cautious. I have polycyctic ovaries, so they put me on 112 first cycle (to try and avoid ohss) and i had one or two big follies on each side and the others wouldn't come up. My FS said that normally, once one big one gets going, it "sucks up" all the hormone and won't let the others grow. So hopefully if you kick start with a higher dose this time, they will all start growing at the same time.

Toni, i'm sorry about your miscarriage It must be really hard not knowing what is going on, you poor thing! I really hope for your sake, its not an ectopic so you don't need surgery.

Frannies place, sounds like you are in the same awful limbo. Fingers crossed its also not an ectopic.

Rachel, you're getting close now. Hope you have lots of eggies in there on wednesday.

Welcome Lackers. Are you doing a natural cycle?

Gstef, yay for jabbing, hope this is the lucky cycle!

KandP, you poor thing, sound awful! Hope you feel better soon. Thats probably a really good idea, to wait until you are well again for the next cycle.

Sorry Muzzy Fingers crossed for you next time.

Nicb, i really hope you are ok, that must be really tough. Hopefully, it's nothing and all is ok. hope you get some answers quickly.

AFM - Just pill popping synodal, looks like our transfer will be friday the 13th so hopefully thats a good omen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine grace - yes it is a natural cycle. So hopefully my body will be nice and relaxed for the little embryo! Im sure Friday the 13th is a good omen! Will be thinking of you on that day.

Nicb- I really hope everything's ok. 

Muzzy - sorry it didn't work out this time. I'm the same as you, taking a break this month then FET. Should be cycling close together then?

KandP - you poor thing! Get better soon. I think waiting another month is a good idea (even though I'm sure it would be frustrating)

Franniesplace -how frustrating for you!  Hope you get some answers soon.

Toni - you are not crazy for looking forward to surgery if it means moving forward on this IVF journey and hope you get out of limbo land soon! Hope everything becomes clearer soon and there is a clear way forward

Mumtochris - thanks for the welcome. I have followed your journey a bit through other threads (not a stalker I promise!) and have everything crossed for a success for you! 

Rachael3 - good luck tomorrow! 

Wunsi- It does seem funny being in the waiting for AF category when it's just arrived but it is exactly what you are doing! Waiting so that you can start the next cycle. Makes perfect sense to me!

Allymumtobe- sorry to hear your first cycle got cancelled. Hopefully not long to wait til the next cycle!

AFM - just waiting.... Can't believe I'm actually wanting AF to arrive even though it's just left! sorry for the long post but was reading through trying to get to know everyone better and just wanted to respond. Sorry to everyone I've missed. Just another question -sorry! Did you all have laparoscopies before embarking on the IVF rollercoaster?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    AFM - just waiting.... Can't believe I'm actually wanting AF to arrive even though it's just left! sorry for the long post but was reading through trying to get to know everyone better and just wanted to respond. Sorry to everyone I've missed. Just another question -sorry! Did you all have laparoscopies before embarking on the IVF rollercoaster?
    Hope she turns up soon! I didn't have a lap, purely because while i have mild pcos, they think i'm fine. We're male factor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to be me me me at the moment... Limbo land is a hard place to be! Strangely can't wait till we're all tearing our hair out in the tww again!

Very blue tonight. We had some sad news last week that my mums cousin, who was the only close person from my extended family, had died. I'm not sure how much is that and how much is hormones, but although we had a joyful weekend with family celebrating my grans birthday it all seems to have caught up with me now.

Hardly slept all weekend from anxiety and bad dreams and tonight I've been really teary and can't sleep again. My bleeding continues and has been heavier... More BT's tomorrow... Bit of a basket case tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    I'm sorry to be me me me at the moment... Limbo land is a hard place to be! Strangely can't wait till we're all tearing our hair out in the tww again!

Very blue tonight. We had some sad news last week that my mums cousin, who was the only close person from my extended family, had died. I'm not sure how much is that and how much is hormones, but although we had a joyful weekend with family celebrating my grans birthday it all seems to have caught up with me now.

Hardly slept all weekend from anxiety and bad dreams and tonight I've been really teary and can't sleep again. My bleeding continues and has been heavier... More BT's tomorrow... Bit of a basket case tonight.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I no that prob doesn’t help – u have had a lot going on so it is understandable that u r upset. I really hope that the BT today shows that ur levels have dropped & u can start to try & move forward.

I burnt dinner last nite & lost it saying that I can’t do anything right not even cook a simple dish which I have made b4. My poor DH ate it anyway saying how nice it tastes (just like masterchef its all about the taste) he is so good to me & I just keep letting him down.
    I’ve just had my BT this morning & the nurse said that it could take up to 3pm to have the results – not happy!!!! I want 2 have my FET in August but the longer this goes on it might be more like Sept so I will have 2 find another thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    clemintine- hope that friday 13th is a lucky one for you!!

lackers sounds like we will have a cycle together!! yay we can be buddies and yes i had a lap done to check out if there was any issues with me turns out i had endo which the doc cleared,

frannies place- im sorry to hear of your loss! i hope u can find some answers soon!!

afm- well this morning i went to the toilet and i passed a MASSIVE MASSIVE lump of blood not sure what it was but it was horrible!! called my mum and she said it could be the embryo they put back in it was huge! going to ask the nurse 2day! and to tops things off i woke up with a sore throat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi lilbabysteps, this was the 2nd stim cycle..first time with new FS. I had 17 eggs, 14 mature but only 4 fertilised none were blasts at day 5. My DH's sperm is fine and I had endometriosis (which I had no symptoms other than infertility) and had it removed. I have no other problems docs can find.

My FS said that even though I didn't feel sick or had symptoms of over stimming he thinks that it could be that my eggs don't need that much drugs which can worsen the egg quality and cause the low fert rate.

This time he has lowered the Puregon levels and we are doing PICSI to help with the fertilization process. All we can do is have faith in our FS but it's so hard since I haven't had any kids, your double concerned that it will never be possible.

Allymumtobe, what do you think happened? Did your FS not give you enough FSH? That is hard we thought our last cycle was going to be cancelled, hopefully the time now will move quick for you to try again.
    Hi Rachael3! ah, ok that makes a bit of sense, so it was kind of both. I guess I will just have to wait and see what my body does!!... so much waiting... I'm sorry your last didnt eventuate but dont lose hope!
    Last edited by lilbabysteps; 25-06-2012 at 09:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicb13 View Post
    Hi ladies looks like I'm out before it even started sigh... My fs rang to cancel my FET.. Apparently my polypectomy pathology came back with precancerous atypical cells.. So now I need to sort this out before we can even look at ttc... Why does it have to be so hard!!!

Good luck ladies!

Im sorry to hear about your path coming back with that news Nicb13 hopefully that will be quickly sorted and you can try again to get your miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nicb13 - I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out to be ok.

franniesplace - so sorry you're going through such a tough time. Sorry for your loss. And I know what it's like to be bleeding in pregnancy & so scared. You poor thing.

Not a great weekend girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy- are u using Crinone???? If u are and ur af has come, it's definately Crinone. It's gross and a bit freaky!! Xxx

Clementine Grace- yep jabbing away and Synarel. Fingers crossed x