Closed Thread
Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2550
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

I'm awake too... Brain is tick ticking away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Lots of tired k'iesha members today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a rubbish night's sleep too. Something in the water? One of my cats decided to be an *******.

Thanks
    Reviews

Suddenly really scared about this beta. What if the number really does come back low for 17dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews

MrsJ as long as no AF shows your still PUPO.

Good luck with the blood test today. Also ring your gp this morning and specifically ask what time they will be ringing you with the results. Explain why this is not just another bogan utd.

Good luck, your tests look a whole lot more positive then mine so fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Hope you who were up all night managed to either get some sleep eventually or managed to sort some things in your minds out, I woke up at 3 and haven't been able to get back to sleep, I'm excited about my holiday(and seeing DH) and then the reno's and my appointment is the day after I get back!!!

Selm, your fs listens to your side, and you can start doing something.

Peez, I agree that it is arbitrary to make us wait for certain things, especially as we are adults, we know the risks and our bodies. And we pay good money to them, I figure that as I pay the doctors, then they should do what I want as they are working for me.

Zak, I also agree with you about this thread, it's not just for the good days, but the bad days too, if you can't find support in others who are in a similar situation, then where are you supposed to find it.

MrsJ, I've been checking For your results for days too, I hope you get your BFP!!!

Dancing, I hope you got a nutritious breakfast, and your day isn't too stressful.

LKeith, I can't remember where your at sorry, but

Sariele, wish that b*%#^ af shows up for you today.

Ksds, what are you competing in? I must of missed the details, and started writing my post and can't go back thru the rest of the pages.

Everyone else, I hope you are good, wish you all the best outcomes in your cycle, tww, or if your in limbo or waiting for af etc...... For all the upcoming bt's, come K'iesha you bogan cow, bring us some more good news ya b*%#^.

Gift to K'iesha for everyone this week, a roll of oaten hay, and a tub of molasses.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tj79 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (16-08-2012),SelM22  (16-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Crap nights for lots of us! Tired girls today.

Well I POAS this morning and now the line is def getting lighter. I just want this to be OVER

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I should have hopped on last night i was up all night too! The bloody clomid wrecked my sleep. I am sooooo sleepy today. Bout to go into a teleconference, how will I stay away! Will come back for personals in a bit. Sorry some of u are having such a crap time

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Tigger, I can't believe what you're going through. This is insanely f$&@ed up

Sorry to everyone who didn't sleep well. Must be the moon or something. Today is our FET, 12:30, and I woke up this morning to DP sobbing. I think it's just the progesterone, (never been on it from ovulation before), but she woke up with a cold, there was no milk for her tea and we couldn't get acupuncture to fit around FET today as bloody FS only told us time at 3:00pm yesterday. She feels cheated, and is already having the negative thoughts about this cycle not working Why does this journey have to be so effing hard? If this month is a BFN unfortunately we're prob out for the rest of the year as financially we just can't do another cycle. Im too scared to tell DP, as I don't think she needs the extra stress of waiting a whole six months before TTC again, it's already been 12 months on IVF, and the years of planning before that

On another note, has anyone investigated massage and pregnancy? DP loves a regular massage, (physical job so really hangs for them), and hasn't had any luck getting a decent one while PUPO in previous cycles. Tell me your stories

Good luck everyone, fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    MrsJ as long as no AF shows your still PUPO.

Good luck with the blood test today. Also ring your gp this morning and specifically ask what time they will be ringing you with the results. Explain why this is not just another bogan utd.

Good luck, your tests look a whole lot more positive then mine so fx.
    Thanks hon.

Beta taken this morning (17dpo) - they said they'd let me know this afternoon.

As for Monday's (14dpo) blood, I rang AGAIN this morning. The receptionist looked up my details, said they have some of the results (??) but not all, so they'd ring me when it was all in. How many different parts of a blood test can they need to confirm a freaking pregnancy? I asked them when I should hear, she couldn't say - said it depends on pathology.