Closed Thread
Page 253 of 255 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I think tonight I have just hit exhaustion again.

Peonies you r with Sydney IVF yeah? Seems the waiting protocol varies a bit. I have ph hook up with fs in Friday for some questions and to try and plead to go earlierbut I don't like my chances

Dancing hun, im worried i might be at the same point, but the thought of stopping now freaks me. Did you have a clear thought that u needed some time out? My brain is half must keep going, half omfg what are u doing. Four stimm. cycles since Nov 2011 is a lot. But I can't stomach not going again. Then there is the bday...oh god, booo hiss...

Sorry. I shouldnt be dumping. Will stop now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

See because of all the waiting I've had to do we've somehow only managed 2 cycles. Despite being given the all clear to proceed in nov last year, after my surgery.

I am with IVFA. I honestly think these things come down to the individual dr's opinion though. I didn't want to wait a whole extra cycle after hcg came down. It felt like another stupid arbitrary waste of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks peonies. xx
    the waiting just sux
    it is just an arbitrary waste of time. and totally drs opinion yeah. and mine even said there is no physiological reason, just psychological. so my arguement is what if its better for me to just go again. I know its unlikely to work

Thanks girls. hopefully tomorrow looks better.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies.. I'm in Perth.. I'm coming to Sydney in October to compete in the australasian championships which will be held at Star City.. already worked out if this cycle works I'll be 10 weeks then If it doesn't then it's gonna be a big party over there!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I like the idea of changing the thread name or making it a private group- so the group isn't just aimed at cyclers for certain mths etc...
    It would then be seen as a place for all the girls on this thread to share their good and bad days IVF related or other and not feel they are impacting negatively when something unfortunate (heartbreaking) occurs, or if someone feels they need some time off the roller-coaster but still want to be part of a group that has helped keep them sane!
    I think a lot of women and I feel this too that so often you join these monthly threads on BH, and others move on and your left behind wondering if it will be your turn to venture into those threads that are not specifically aimed at IVF- the unknown.
    It would be good to have a constant group that was able to celebrate all the highs and be there to support with the lows!!
    One thing about this thread, is it feels and is genuine. Everyone cares so much about everyone else.. You just have to read... 'I keep refreshing the page' to know others are in that boat with you..
    I think that its very special and a rarity for a bond to have occurred with so many women who have never met.. It's like K'iesha brought us all together!! That bond should continue..so rambling over I'm supporting the name change!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

KandP  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Sure you do Sel. I think we need to change the thread name.

We could also create a private group here on BH if you guys wanted?
    Not a bad idea tigs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!

Luckyme hoping for your number to rise!!

1xbabyplease I cannot believe that girl! I know it makes things like 100 times harder when not only is it being shoved in your face but the fact that she's not ready and she's asking you for help!!! So sorry you have to deal with that.

Disney-I know what you mean, I've read other threads on here just thinking how easy all of these normal women have it. But don't leave, we all need each other.
    POH Congrats!!!!! So very happy for you!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good

Thanks
    Reviews

Having a bad night emotionally. Just b!tched in my blog about it. Basically I started off being irritated that I can't sleep tonight, because apart from last night I've had crappy sleep all week, and I'm concerned because I'm trying to be as healthy as possible for my cycle. Then I got up to pee for the third time since I went to bed three hours ago, and when I did my usual check for spotting and saw nothing, something just snapped, and I went back to my room and sobbed into my pillow for half an hour. The frustration, the injustice, missing my DH and kitties (and that the more AF is delayed the longer it is til I go home to them), the cuddle with my gorgeous newborn cousin today... all of it just suddenly decided to give me an emotional battering. I cried some more while writing my blog post, but I feel a bit calmer now, so I guess maybe blogging does help to get it all out.

But now I'm not only suffering post-ugly-crying discomfort, I'm also starving. Looks like sleep may elude me for a while yet.. but hopefully not. I also hope I don't feel this pathetic tomorrow. Thanks for putting up with my whine. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Sariele, hang in there and I hope you start to feel better!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Sariele I am up with you tonight!!!! Sending you a big hug as I completely get where you are at. Its harder when you are away from home x glad that you found a good outlet with your blog!

My rant - I have had about 1.5hrs sleep and have been awake since 1am My brain is ticking over about work, all the things I wanted to be doing by now, if I should change FS?!?!?!!

Now I am also hungry and waiting for my alarm to go off at 6am for work. And I have a horrible busy busy day booked with clients.
    So frustrating :thumbdown: