Default Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Thanks DancingButterfly

Tigger - sending you a virtual hug xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well done, POH, great numbers!

And Disney, I'm with the others, please don't go. Us girls have a good thing going on here. But I know what you mean about what you said. I often feel that I will never ever get to type "my DS/DD" in a thread.

Sorry that you're not feeling it Tigs. I hope K'iesha comes through for you.

Well still no fecking AF. Every time I go to the loo, I "push" several times in the hope that it will get something started, then get all keen to check when I wipe... Nothing. So frustrating. I'm starting to get homesick for my Brisbane apartment, not to mention missing DH and my kitties, and I haven't even started stimming yet. Also, I went to visit my cousin in hospital today to see her new bub that she had on Monday. He is so tiny and so beautiful. I kind of felt a bit nothing-y when I was cuddling him though, like I'm resigned to the fact that I will never have one of my own, so there's no point in getting all emotional/clucky.

Gee I'm really peppy tonight! Sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry there's a few of us feeling a bit down at the moment. Hope k'iesha gets her a** into gear and gets us a few BFP!

Lucky - fingers crossed hun that the numbers rise for you.

Mrsj - can't believe you still haven't heard!! Grrrr! At least you're having one tomorrow and results that day. Can't really log onto bubhub during work but will be checking for news as soon as I get home.

Disney - don't leave. I have never thought your posts were all negative. Just honest and I love honesty.

Sariele - hope you get to start soon! Hurry up AF!

Congrats poh!! What dpo are you and had you POAS before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Everyone, YOUR NOT LEAVING DISNEY.
    Last edited by Tj79; 15-08-2012 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    POH - Congratulations babe! WOOHOO!

Mrs J - I"ll be refreshing this thread over and again tomorrow - i have everything crossed for you, cycle buddy xoxox

Disney Baby - please don't go! Actually, you can't - once you're in the kult of k'eisha, you are unable to leave (mwahahahaha) Seriously though, that's what these threads are for - I stuck around even though i had a sh*t time of it with my cancelled cycle and AF not arriving - i'd only had one stim cycle since April! I'm back on the wagon now, but it was so frustrating - it was this thread that helped to keep me sane. I seriously love all of you gals

AFM - i just had my first cetrotide shot this evening - ARGH my stomach is SO itchy. I have stop itch on it now, which helps. I had to look after one of my best friends kids this afternoon for a couple of hours and being around them (7 & 4) made me yearn all the more for kids of my own - i'm freaking great with kids, they love me!

Thanks
    Reviews

KandP - I was itchy with all if my cetrotide injections, I got a welt each day where I gave myself the injection and sometimes a small rash, eventually the itch went away later in the day. I took photos of my reactions to make sure they weren't getting worse. However I had no issues with Gonal-F, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats poh! I had really high progesterone last cycle and it was multiples, one embie became two. Keep us posted on scan results.

Sariele I'm sorry af is being a biatch.

Tigger last cycle I think I poked my boobs so much I made them hurts lol. Hang in there. I know its hard not to over analyse. Xx

Disney my dear girl. I feel exactly like u today. I don't think I belong anywhere on the forums. I am also really angry and sad. I can't seem to see a way forward. I'm sorry you feel Luke this too, it sux.

Today's hcg us still @#%&*%$#' 9. I mean really. It was 22 a week ago. Seems this body can't do anything right. I just feel like giving up. I'm sorry you feel the same cause its just **** really.

And then there is the whole having to wait to proper periods, so that will be Oct. So I guess I don't belong here

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Sure you do Sel. I think we need to change the thread name.

We could also create a private group here on BH if you guys wanted?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Sel big hugs. Its so unfair that you are still going through this. waiting is horrible and one of the most frustrating parts of this journey.

I am also in limbo land but mine is due to taking a break from cycling because I am mentally and physically exhausted. Need to get positive and healthy to get back on the journey.

I hope that you stay.... Even on my break I am finding it helpful to have you ladies around who get me x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ahh Sel - you poor thing. I understand. My hcg took ages to come right down after m/c. And then FS made me wait a whole extra cycle after that for no good reason. It's very frustrating.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (15-08-2012)