Closed Thread
Page 25 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Franniesplace – glad to hear your pain has eased.

Rachael3 – Hope you get to trigger on Monday

Lackers – hello and welcome to you, sorry to hear your first cycle didn’t work but I hope your FET will be your lucky one. Many ladies fall pregnant from a FET so there is definitely hope for you. It does sound early for AF to arrive 9dp2dt and this has always happened to me even though I was on crinone twice a day too. I told my FS this so this cycle I’m adding pessaries with crinone for more progesterone support, I hope this does the trick.

Toni – I hope you haven’t gone too crazy with the fumes, I know I had to lie on the bed once after cleaning the shower once. Be careful too because the fumes are really a no no for fertility, but we still have to clean and I don’t know about you but there’s no point in my DH doing any housework, he doesn’t do it properly so I might as well do it myself. Is your DH coming hope tonight or is he staying over with his friends? Will a virtual hug from me do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Could u please move me to Sniffing & jabbing. Thank u!!
    Had my first hormonal crazy moment for this cycle! I feel for my DH, he must feel like a yoyo

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    Eaglegirl

Waiting for AF
    KDSD
    Peoniesarepretty
    KandP
    Princess of hearts
    Wunsi
    lilbabysteps

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Clementine Grace
    MrsJaguar
    Tiggerfields

Sniffing

Mumtochris

Jabbing
    1 xbabyplease
    Bubs4kylee - Lucrin
    Rachael3

Sniffing & Jabbing

Gstef

EPU

ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1st August

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mumtochris!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I've been laying low as i've been really sick with something I picked up in Bali (thankfully not Dengue Fever or Malaria!), so have been a little out of it and haven't really kept up with threads in here. I hope that everyone is ok, and that we're all staying strong

I'm still unwell, but not as bad as I was; i think, however, that i'm going to skip my next AF regarding IVF, and wait until August. I have run out of leave, due to needing to take an extra week off work after our holiday, and to be honest, i'm not keen to jump straight in when i'm not 100% healthy. However, AF is not playing nice - no sign of it and it's 6 days late I did a HPT today and i'm not pregnant, so i'm wondering what the hell is going on, when my last AF (in May - 1st one after my first IVF cycle) was only a couple of days late! It's so frustrating!

Also, on Saturday, unbeknownst to me, friends of my family returned to my dad, my complete collection of The Sesame Street Library (printed in the 70s). It was my favourite set of books as a little kid, and we gave them away to these friends when they had their kids. Now they are back, and it's wonderful...but it's so bittersweet - as I read them, i picture me reading them to my kids, which i want more than anything, but scares me so much, because it's not a definite. *sigh*
    Last edited by KandP; 24-06-2012 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP – I’m so sorry you’ve been sick since your trip to Bali, were you sick whilst there or when you returned? I think it is a sign that your Sesame Street Library collection came back to you, in preparation for your little bub soon I hope your AF behaves herself so you’re ready to go in August. Best wishes and take care .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KandP - you poor thing. Hope you're feeling better soon. But you're doing the right thing by waiting until the virus has gone & you're feeling healthy, before doing your next cycle.

Ally - I would recommend Co-enzyme Q10, as well as Vitamin D and Fish Oil - for both of you. If you go back a few pages, I posted about everything I am taking this time. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been laying low as i've been really sick with something I picked up in Bali (thankfully not Dengue Fever or Malaria!), so have been a little out of it and haven't really kept up with threads in here. I hope that everyone is ok, and that we're all staying strong

I'm still unwell, but not as bad as I was; i think, however, that i'm going to skip my next AF regarding IVF, and wait until August. I have run out of leave, due to needing to take an extra week off work after our holiday, and to be honest, i'm not keen to jump straight in when i'm not 100% healthy. However, AF is not playing nice - no sign of it and it's 6 days late I did a HPT today and i'm not pregnant, so i'm wondering what the hell is going on, when my last AF (in May - 1st one after my first IVF cycle) was only a couple of days late! It's so frustrating!

Also, on Saturday, unbeknownst to me, friends of my family returned to my dad, my complete collection of The Sesame Street Library (printed in the 70s). It was my favourite set of books as a little kid, and we gave them away to these friends when they had their kids. Now they are back, and it's wonderful...but it's so bittersweet - as I read them, i picture me reading them to my kids, which i want more than anything, but scares me so much, because it's not a definite. *sigh*
    I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you can rest up and be back to normal soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies looks Like I'll be joining this thread...af arrived today so looks like I'm out this month :-( so need to take a break this month then bk into it following month!! Fingers crossed our FET is a good one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies looks like I'm out before it even started sigh... My fs rang to cancel my FET.. Apparently my polypectomy pathology came back with precancerous atypical cells.. So now I need to sort this out before we can even look at ttc... Why does it have to be so hard!!!

Good luck ladies!