Closed Thread
Page 243 of 255 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2550
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Tigger, this is good news yes? I understand you must be scared, but this better news than what you had expected isn't it? Can you officially call yourself UTD? Sorry for my ignorance, we've never had a sticky embie so I'm all very new at this. Best wishes mate, and I'm mooing for you.
    Umm, it's not ectopic and there was a sac and foetal pole so that's about as good as I could have hoped for yeah. Not calling UTD yet - that would only be confirmed by a heartbeat and they won't scan for that until 7-10 days from now.

Bloods on Friday would need to be over 4600 for it to be rising enough to be considered potentially viable, with no further drop in progesterone. I'm not optimistic but of course one can't help hoping like crazy.

Thanks for the moos, moo to you too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Moo moo tiggerfields. Thank you lovely people.

I offer up pink ugg boots, to Keisha.

I guess no AF is a good sign too?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Moo moo tiggerfields. Thank you lovely people.

I offer up pink ugg boots, to Keisha.

I guess no AF is a good sign too?
    Yes I think it is

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Oh tigger I am sending you as many good vibes as I can. Come on little embie xxxxx ps love k'eishas tiara!!!!

Peonies fx those lines keep showing. I have heard 7-10 days post pregnyl shot so maybe its a case of keeping on testing. No spotting is a good sign!

Kdsd woohoo!!! Congrats on your award more details!!!

Hugs Disney. Dont beat yourself up for feeling that way. You have had a rough few months. Xx Sounds like your FS is being proactive which is great. Look after you and vent away!!!!

Ahhhh mrs j that sucks its hard enough waiting a few hrs for our results!!!!!!!

Zackmick sorry to hear about your bad day. I too have visited the vinos after work in the last few weeks. I figure its better to relax with a drink then be so stressed right!?!!! Justification

Welcome tantom!

Lol to the waaammmbulance. I needed that today.... You guessed it more freaken pregnancy announcements. FfS!!!!!!! Cant even send congrats today... Will suck it up tomorrow.

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Ps re gift ideas. Love the vouchers. Maybe a night of his fav things?!?! Dinner, fav movie etc?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lucky, I'm worried too.

So I have been peeing on sticks like a crazy person and at 16dpo, shouldn't my sticks be getting darker?

I took a Clearblue digi on Sunday and it was 1-2 weeks. And today (Wed) it still says the same thing. Shouldn't everything be getting darker/further along?

Nervous.

Here are today's.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for their good luck wishes for my FET yesterday!! Just got back home from the hotel and everything went well. They thawed 2 and put those in, they were 5AA and 5AB classes and FS said they looked "spectacular"! We told him it had to work since it was DH's bday! Lol So now I'm PUPO!!! Yay!! Which means also the dreaded TWW...yuck. BT is on 27/8

Good luck to everyone and especially those having BTs!

Welcome Tantom!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on bring PUPO LKeith! Good luck!

Mrsj - they all look really clearly pregnant to me. I love the fact there are 5! But there's no questioning that there are 2 lines on all of them!! I'm not too sure if they should be getting darker prob slightly but to me they do look darker. Sorry that prob doesn't help. Woke up thinking about your results today! How obsessed do we become with each others lives?! Good luck!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Firstly have been reading along and just not had much time to post. This thread is so funny and the support you are providing each other is amazing

I will think of something shortly to offer K'eisha for all of you.

MrsJag - I think you should ask our clinic today for a bt. I am sure if you ask they will hopefully do it. think your pee sticks are looking good though lovely. When I was getting two llines on first response when I had my chem only a super faint only there if I squinted and held it up to the light showed up in the clinic test. I can see two lines clearly on that one. I have everything crossed for you hun xx
    Last edited by Lillystar; 15-08-2012 at 07:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys. I know I'm probably reading too much into this since I'm worried and crampy and stuff, but I'm still waiting to hear back from dr (about Monday's blood work) and from our IVF clinic (to request future bloodwork!)