Closed Thread
Page 242 of 256 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2551
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Amazing August/ Superb September IVF/ ICSI/ FET cycle buddies

Disney - could you make him up a little book of vouchers? A massage, foot rub, free pass to go out with the boys, trip to the movies, you wash his car, etc? I did that once and it was a huge hit!

Tj good work on the distractions Renos can be such a nightmare, I hope it all goes smoothly.

Welcome tantom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tantom. May your ivf journey be short!

Tj - good luck with your renos. We just finished a 6 month renovation!

Peonies - I haven't even POAS yet. I'm just too scared. And know AF can still come anytime and just expect them to come cos they always do! Not one BFP in two years will do that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Marttc! I tried to PM you back, but it keeps telling me your mailbox is full
    Stupid inbox... Cleaning out now!! Haha

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews

Been out all day and haven't been able to read, this thread moves too fast!,

Tigs - I hope that you've just got a lazy-bum slow grower in there, but that is terrific that you still have two good embies to fall back on.

Peonies - the lines look about the same to me, and that never happened to me when I was "testing out" my pregnyl trigger last time, so fingers crossed for you lovely.

MrsJ - stupid waiting for results! *grumble*

Disney - it's hard, hey? You start wondering if maybe you just shouldn't bother, but then you realise how badly you and DH want and deserve this, so yes, why should you miss out? My DH said to me on the phone yesterday (after talking about a show he'd been watching in which a character gave birth), "I want a baby, where's my baby?" He was obviously saying it in a light-hearted way, but it still made me feel sad. Poor DH wants this so much too, and it must be worse for him since we're dealing with the most severe kind of MFI, so even if he doesn't vocalise it he must blame himself.

AFM, CD 28 and no sign of AF of course. Had lots of white CM this morning, which is unheard of for me, but I used an IC to double check I wasn't pg (regardless of what common sense told me anyway). Felt a little crampy last night and this morning, but nothing since then. I hate that Lucrin delays things. I just want to get on with it and get home to my DH and my furbabies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok we just poas at 7.30 pm. And a very faint line came up within 10 minutes. It is faint.

I did it tonight cos I wanted to have my cry tonight if it was a negative as hubby was here and not tomorrow.

Now I don't know. I did have to squeeze out the wee as there wasn't much there, and I had weed about an hour before.

Really don't know what to think. Thought I saw a couple of spots of brown and AF is maybe on way, now nothing.

Really don't want to do this test tomorrow, but will get them to ring hubby with the results.

If it is low hcg could I be having a chemical?
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 14-08-2012 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Disney Baby, would you feel ok about deleting my name from hugs needed? I'm Currently in two sections. We're doing back to back cycle this month, so while July was BFN, we're doing FET on Thursday! Only if you can be bothered, I have NO idea how to edit it! I'm useless

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh luckyme. It could be a chemical. Or it could just be that the urine was too weak. First morning urine is best.

Good luck tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Tigger, this is good news yes? I understand you must be scared, but this better news than what you had expected isn't it? Can you officially call yourself UTD? Sorry for my ignorance, we've never had a sticky embie so I'm all very new at this. Best wishes mate, and I'm mooing for you.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky you poor thing. Night-time wee isn't the best. At least it's only tomorrow to wait for your BT. Hopefully the numbers are good

Sariele here's a pic of K'iesha's grandmother in white pants, that will surely do the trick:

0cowapnt.jpeg

For Lucky and MrsJ's results offering sweet treats for K'iesha:

Cow Treat Bucket_August 2012.jpg

And for me a bew-di-fool offering for Kween K'iesha, that the little blip I saw today will stick and grow:

vanilla_cow.jpeg
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Goodness, now tomorrow we will all be hanging out for mrsj and lucky's BT results! Good luck ladies!