Closed Thread
Page 236 of 255 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today tigger. And that hope thing can be a ***** sometimes, but also totally natural. I hope for you that you are one of the miracle people we occassionally read about, like Toni xx

Peonies, its hard to tell - but that isnt a bad thing. HCG should double every 2-3 days, so tomorrows test is the one you need to compare with. Hang in there hon. It is just that bit more tricky with the HCG boosters, but you are still in the game (And remember pee sticks are only qualitative tests, so they only test for presence of HCG, which is great, but sometimes they dont get darker and that doesnt mean anything xx)

Wunsi - yah for being pupo.

Allo everyone else

AFM - where is this $%%^^&& period already BT again tomorrow to see what HCG is doing now. I wish it would just $$$%%^$%&%^&%^ out of my system, but I guess its not yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (14-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marginally darker I think. But I don't know how the Pregnyl is metabolised and when it would be expected to start fading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Honestly they look the same to me peonies. I don't think they're sensitive enough for you to tell the difference.

Well I caved in again yesterday and used one of my expired tests and timed it. No line after 10 minutes, a very faint line after 20 minutes or more like the other expired test I took yesterday. (thin stick)

I'm thinking at 9dp5dt it should be a strong line if I'm pregnant. So I'm thinking it's probably left over pregnyl or chemical pregnancy. I've got one pregnosis test left but I'm not going to use it as I couldn't stand the disappointment.

I think I will wait for the blood test tomorrow. For you guys who have done a blood test for pregnancy before how do you get through the waiting and what did you do after the call. I plan to be out with a friend that afternoon to keep busy.

Hey lucky, 9d is still a tad early. I got my first very very faint on that day last cycle. No wisdom about how to survive this bit Im afraid. Make sure you are out with a friend who doesnt mind dealing with tears - of excitement or frustration or sadness. I generally spend the BT day at work pretending I am fine (not ideal) or home in bed with salt and vinegar chips and tim tams - ok, not ideal either, but works for me as much as anything can

And I have always peed on a stick just before heading to the clinic. But I dont like surprises, either way!

Its all about what works for you.
    I still say there is hope my dear.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Marginally darker I think. But I don't know how the Pregnyl is metabolised and when it would be expected to start fading.
    Im on the HCG metabolisation roundabout - it is metabolised the same on the way up and down roughly - so they look for doubling of 48-72 hours when pregnant, and it takes about the same to get it out of the system. My FS last cycle made me do a second test after the 11dp5dt one - on day 14p5dt just to make sure the hcg was me and not the pregnyl.
    Sorry peonies, probably not helping. But that's why I say you are still in the game

Thanks
    Reviews
    By Sat morning (after Thursday's shot) it was a lot fainter than this one, which is the same amount of time after Sunday's shot ... actually longer, as Thursday's shot was in the afternoon and Sunday's was in the morning. But I just don't know how much of a difference it makes. Maybe they're just having a cumulative effect. I guess tomorrow's will make it a bit clearer.

Luckyme - actually they do get darker as hCG gets stronger. I saw it last time.

The other thing is that, on this day last time (13dpo) I started spotting. The next day it turned into full AF-type bleeding, although I was actually UTD (but had low progesterone). I did get past it to the heartbeat stage. But I wouldn't want a repeat of that. Even if it is BFN, tomorrow will be 14dpo so I would expect some spotting to be starting. Will have to be an obsessive panty checker.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 14-08-2012 at 10:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    By Sat morning (after Thursday's shot) it was a lot fainter than this one, which is the same amount of time after Sunday's shot ... actually longer, as Thursday's shot was in the afternoon and Sunday's was in the morning. But I just don't know how much of a difference it makes. Maybe they're just having a cumulative effect. I guess tomorrow's make it a bit clearer.

Luckyme - actually they do get darker as hCG gets stronger. I saw it last time.

The other thing is that, on this day last time (13dpo) I started spotting. The next day it turned into full AF-type bleeding, although I was actually UTD (but had low progesterone). I did get past it to the heartbeat stage. But I wouldn't want a repeat of that. Even if it is BFN, tomorrow will be 14dpo so I would expect some spotting to be starting. Will have to be an obsessive panty checker.
    I have been running back and forth to the loo for the last week. Constantly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there peonies. And I truly hope you dont get what happened last time either.
    Sadly only the Betas will tell you what is going on, but many of us become POAS obsessives!
    GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS gives us something to do in the meantime.

MrsJ - have you had that BT your GP ordered?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan done. Not ectopic so that's good. There's an embryo there measuring 5 weeks 1 day (four days behind but in low-normal range). Too early to tell if it's viable.

So more waiting, next BT on Friday.

Thank you SO much for all the support and offerings to K'iesha. It means a huge amount, youse are grouse xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

jaandaw  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Tigger!!! That's amazing. Grow, little embie, grow!