Closed Thread
Page 231 of 256 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2551
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    F#%k!!! Tigger I was hoping you would get a definite answer of what was happening! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - oh wow, so exciting!! Can't wait for your BT, all of you, to find out your betas. I really think I'll be the one letting down the side this time.

Tigger - WTF? OMG. Well, that's interesting. You just never know - hope it defies the odds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    F#%k!!! Tigger I was hoping you would get a definite answer of what was happening! X
    Oh bugger Tigger Im with Zak - F#%k!!!
    Please K'iesha - answers and now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok now I'm worried I'm overreacting. It took a while for the lines to show up. I didn't time it. But I just read to disregard the test result after 10 minutes. Could it be a false positive? Especially so long after transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    The clinic just called, HCG is no 1,187 (23dpo). Up from 132 last Tuesday.

Nurse said it's still definitely not looking good, they would want it to be around 4,000 by now. Also my progesterone has dropped, from 136 to 101, which is looking like impending mc as well. Unfortunately doesn't look like anything will resolve soon. Doc is more of a fan of NOT doing D&Cs than doing them though so that's good I suppose.

Have been playing with the HCG calculator on babymed and it seems to think the doubling times are normal although the HCG is right down the low end.

More bloods on Friday. Sigh. This bites massive bum.

are they sure its not viable though? couldnt they do a scan to see if there is a sac there? I think once it gets over 1000 you can see it. I know its not good when progesterone drops, but i saw this online, and you seem to be in the average??

* At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.

* At 23 DPO, the average HCG level is 2034 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 506-4660 mIU/ml.

* At 24 DPO, the average HCG level is 2637 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 540-10,000 mIU/ml.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Ok now I'm worried I'm overreacting. It took a while for the lines to show up. I didn't time it. But I just read to disregard the test result after 10 minutes. Could it be a false positive? Especially so long after transfer?
    You have peed on how many sticks now? I think there is something definitely going on!! I would POAS tomorrow morning (1st pee of day) and compare them. It's so exciting when this happens but you try and downplay it as you don't want to get disappointed. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Tiggerfields you're in limbo land. Vent away on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick I know, I don't want to be hurt by my overreaction. I've only peed on two sticks just took lots of photos!

I guess it's better than a negative.

Peonies you're not out yet..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can’t really get a false positive (unless its the pregnl) there has to be some HCG there for it to show a line.

It is SO hard waiting, but try again first thing in the morning. If the line is darker, even by a smidge, you’ll know it’s going up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick I know, I don't want to be hurt by my overreaction. I've only peed on two sticks just took lots of photos!

I guess it's better than a negative.

Peonies you're not out yet..
    I would be quietly optimistic..