Closed Thread
Page 230 of 255 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - bugger!! No other words.

I've just caught up with the posts since Saturday arvo, gosh we were busy over he weekend. In the past the weekends haven't been so busy here.

Peonies - I'm going to have to look up the tubercles as I'm not sure what they are, oops.

Lucky - fingers crossed, I understand the shaking.

AFM- officially PUPO, ET this morning, very uncomfortable process! He had to dig with speculum for what seemed like ages, but all done. Resting at home before acu appt.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO wunsi

Oh...my.... GOD. LOOK AT THIS HPT!!I need some. I need MANY.http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com...ancy-test.html
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 13-08-2012 at 12:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post

Oh...my.... GOD. LOOK AT THIS HPT!!I need some. I need MANY.http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com...ancy-test.html
    Oh...my...god...indeed. I can see all sorts of hell for Sel from this product LMAO!

Ps tigger, totally understand what you are saying with the HCG, I just hope you get the answer that gets you the best outcome sooner - whether D&C or not!
    Totally with you
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post

Oh my god don't be posting that! Where do you get them from! Ahh dear...

Tigger it sucks waiting for results my hcg didn't get very high last time but it still took about 10 more days for af to arrive. I really hope you don't need a d and c.

Wunsi congrats!

Minx, welcome back too.

Sel, so sorry you're having such a crappy time, was reading on another thread. The waiting limbo land is awful I know, it's the worst part. It feels like your right back at the start. But you'll get through it, and try again. With lots if help from kiesha!
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 13-08-2012 at 13:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease you're not barren you're beautiful! I hate that word. You still are a very important member of society. To your DH, family and colleagues, that word should be banned.

Ok, afm took ds to GP as he still has diarrhea. She thinks test is significant. She never says much but I think that means a lot, huh.

Bought another test from crappy chemist next door pregnosis they're called and here is the result.

One with flash one without, came up after a few minutes. And this test is not expired. Fx. Will test again tomorrow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (13-08-2012),SelM22  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky, its a clear line. Who hoo!! When is ur bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god yes I know. Blood test is Wednesday. I'm 9dp5dt at moment.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields;
    Oh...my.... GOD. LOOK AT THIS HPT!!I need some. I need MANY.[URL
    http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/detectfive-progressive-pregnancy-test.html[/URL]
    They look fantastic, for the POAS addicts (me!) they would be hell.. I see their out of stock too!!

Tigger I hope you get some answers this afternoon x

Wunsi: yay for pupo!!

Minxyq- welcome back xox

Lucky - they look positive too me, and the pregynl should be out of your system. A very cautious congrats!

Peonies the only thing I know about Montgomery tubercles are that, a hormone (don't know which one) when pregnant can make them appear or enlarge them, and this occurs when the breasts/ nipples become sensitive/stimulated. Sorry not much help.

My DH does not get off lightly, but funny enough he has never told me (and I have asked) what the room looks like that he goes into..he ignores my question...

Clem, I'm on a war path today too... DH is annoying the c.rap out of me... But he did start his vitamins today...

Afm: lying in bed with a migraine..Question: any ladies who took the cq10, royal jelly did you get any tenderness in your lower back/ pelvic area around your ovaries?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Luckyme!!! A clear BFP!!

If you had that pregnancy test tiggers linked to we could see what yoour hcg is- how cool would that be?? I hope you get a nice strong beta on Wednesday.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The clinic just called, HCG is no 1,187 (23dpo). Up from 132 last Tuesday.

Nurse said it's still definitely not looking good, they would want it to be around 4,000 by now. Also my progesterone has dropped, from 136 to 101, which is looking like impending mc as well. Unfortunately doesn't look like anything will resolve soon. Doc is more of a fan of NOT doing D&Cs than doing them though so that's good I suppose.

Have been playing with the HCG calculator on babymed and it seems to think the doubling times are normal although the HCG is right down the low end.

More bloods on Friday. Sigh. This bites massive bum.