Closed Thread
Page 227 of 256 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry luckyme!! Hugs going out to you

Great news KandP!! I know you are excited!!

We are fixing to leave to travel to the clinic where we are having FET at 6:30am in the morning...it's about an hour and a half from our home so we have to stay in a hotel the night of transfer so decided to go ahead and stay night before too since it's so early. Alot has been going on in our lives so I think that's been keeping my mind off of everything and keeping me from getting too stressed out about it. But I'm sure that TWW is still gonna kill me!!! Lol Praying that everything goes great tomorrow, as this time we are transferring 2. Hope everyone else is doing well!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls it is impossible to keep up on my phone - I noticed the suggestion of making this thread a sticky and changing the name but I was wondering if a 'secret' Facebook group (so our other facebook friends can't see it) might be easier for everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you sincerely to everyone who has congratulated me. To be honest I have been too sick to really even reply the last few days.

As for my progesterone levels yes I have been insanely tired but couldn't really say if that is due to the ohss or the progesterone or both. I have heard really high progesterone is a sign of multiples but couldn't find a lot of info to support that, but can but hope for twins

Should have more hcg and progesterone tests today so will know more then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, scared. I have just tested I'm 8dp5dt and have a very faint positive on a pee stick. Could this be the pregnyl in my system still though? I took the last amount on Sunday last week. (So 8 days ago.)

I'll load up a photo if I can. DS refuses to give up the phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok it's very faint. Could this be the pregnyl. The background makes it look clearer or not.

Should I test again this afternoon. It was not my first wee either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One on a piece of white paper. Hand shaking a bit.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is definitely a second line

In saying that, pregnyl takes approx 7 days to leave your system - i'd test again tomorrow and if that line is a little darker, then that's defintiely a positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky that's a line! I agree, test Tom morning first thing to see if it's darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky - I agree, there's definitely 2 lines, I hope this is your BFP. Let us know how you go tomorrow, for you.

KandP - that's great news

Angel - I'm so happy for you, getting your BFP (not the OHSS ). Hope you feel better soon. We had our fresh transfer cancelled because I was showing signs of OHSS, I was in agony with it and it didn't progress for me so I really feel for you. I can't even imagine how bad it would be for you, nothing would dull my pain and that was only short term. Hang in there and know we are all thinking of you.

LKeith - Good Luck tomorrow, hope it all goes really well for you, I will keep everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angel I hope you are feeling better soon, ohss must be totally awful. Hopefully it will subside soon and you can relax and enjoy ur bfp!