Closed Thread
Page 225 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2550
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will come back for personals later but just a quick group hug for Clem, I would have been so mad about that too. I hope that b1tch stacks on 75kgs and ends up with seven chins and 54 square feet of cellulite. Agree K'iesha would have totally have been into a scrag fight lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I just wanted to tell you about my tww and what i did wrong in the few weeks before the tww and within my tww in which I ended up with a bfp.

I wasn't going to continue cycle 4 at that point in time as I was so depressed ivf wasn't working and I was going through some serious problems that was causing extreme stress. Not normal life stress, stress no one should have to deal with.

I spoke to a fantastic nurse about canceling my cycle, to which she told me if the embie is genetically normal there is no reason why it wouldn't work. Her theory was women can have the worst things done to them and still end up pg, women in war zones still have babies & women in famines etc still have babies. So stress really doesn't play a part in getting pg and I agree.

I also ended up with the worst head cold in the first week of the tww, to the point every night I would wake up over heated, sweating and with a temp.

I also had a few orgasms, not intentionally.... I was asleep lol whoops.

Anyway my point is if it is going to work it will, I did everything wrong in my tww and it worked.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (12-08-2012),LKeith  (13-08-2012),Zakmick  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Girls I just wanted to tell you about my tww and what i did wrong in the few weeks before the tww and within my tww in which I ended up with a bfp.

I wasn't going to continue cycle 4 at that point in time as I was so depressed ivf wasn't working and I was going through some serious problems that was causing extreme stress. Not normal life stress, stress no one should have to deal with.

I spoke to a fantastic nurse about canceling my cycle, to which she told me if the embie is genetically normal there is no reason why it wouldn't work. Her theory was women can have the worst things done to them and still end up pg, women in war zones still have babies & women in famines etc still have babies. So stress really doesn't play a part in getting pg and I agree.

I also ended up with the worst head cold in the first week of the tww, to the point every night I would wake up over heated, sweating and with a temp.

I also had a few orgasms, not intentionally.... I was asleep lol whoops.

Anyway my point is if it is going to work it will, I did everything wrong in my tww and it worked.
    Hey!!
    I think I've missed a lot as I haven't been around.... BUT you got your BFP - Congratulations
    Just thought I'd look over the pages as I'm no longer doing ivf & couldn't not stop by and congratulate you!!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Marttc I'm 10 weeks tomorrow it's flying by! Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I think the Clomid is making me crazy. I went for a quick coffee this afternoon and one of my friends (who knows we are doing ivf) was complaining about heartburn (she's 5 months pregnant) and how it was soooo bad and no one could possibly understand how hard it is for her. Oh it was so bad but she could still down a huge coffee and a sausage roll. I wanted to pick up my latte and throw it in her face. I think i better avoid too many more social situations while on this drug!
    Oh Clem, I'm on crazy clomid too...
    My bestie (who was due 5 days apart from me with my first ivf cycle that ended in a m/c) calls me the other day @ 23 weeks pregnant & starts whining about how depressing it is to be so fat, nothing fits, she's over it blah blah blah..... I was hurting & fuming & said to her "well at least you have a good reason, I'm gaining weight, my clothes don't fit me & yet I've still got nothing to show for it"
    She just half laughed it off..... Arghhhhhhhhh!!! People should just shut the F up! Xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Marttc! I tried to PM you back, but it keeps telling me your mailbox is full

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Oh Clem, I'm on crazy clomid too...
    My bestie (who was due 5 days apart from me with my first ivf cycle that ended in a m/c) calls me the other day @ 23 weeks pregnant & starts whining about how depressing it is to be so fat, nothing fits, she's over it blah blah blah..... I was hurting & fuming & said to her "well at least you have a good reason, I'm gaining weight, my clothes don't fit me & yet I've still got nothing to show for it"
    She just half laughed it off..... Arghhhhhhhhh!!! People should just shut the F up! Xxx
    ohh lucky it was on the phone. God! How insensitive!! I hate it when people "feel sorry for us" (by us i mean IVF girls) or feel like they have to walk on eggshells announcing pregnancies around us because we'll freak out. But complaining about pregnancy symptoms!!!?? Pick your audience geez.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone else
    I've not really been around as we have taken a break from IVF, I had a laparoscopy on Monday, they found & removed a little endo. They said my ovaries are larger than normal, so apparently this is a sign of pcos?! More testing to be done. Good news is my tubes are not blocked! So DH has been doing acupuncture as well for 3 months to see if we can improve his abnormal sperm morphology.... Also we have both cut alcohol for 3 months... Hoping we might have some success on clomid now that they did find something wrong with me (previously they just pointed the finger at DH) fs wants us to try naturally till the end of the year on clomid and if no pregnancy, back to another round of ivf! Well that was what she said before the Lap, not due to see her till September... So will know more then
    Good luck ladies at where ever you are in your cycles... Always nice to see progression! X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef - how annoying re the spotting, but agree with the others that IVF really messes with our hormones so it's pretty much to be expected.

Sar - for AF for you. I'll join in the cheer squad for AF I am waiting for her too.

Peonies - sorry you're feeling down. Those hormones sure do mess with our heads. I really hope you're not out and AF stays away for another 8 months. I don't know about the nips but mine got huge when I was pg with DS.

Lackers - sorry to hear about the spotting and sad feelings. I won't offer any false platitudes just lots of and my sincere hopes that it's not over yet.

Disney - that's so sad about your bird. What sort was it? I hope your appointment helps you feel a bit better.

Lucky - good luck for Weds, 3 sleeps

1xbaby - sounds like you're keeping sane in the awful 2ww!

AFM waiting for AF to show up. Keep thinking if the embie had kept going I'd be 5.5 weeks today. DH flew out tonight (he works in Singapore) so feeling very sad and alone. Also my best friend announced on FB tonight that they are going to start trying for their first baby - I mean seriously, who announces they're going to START?! I bet they fall first go and it will be little old infertile me still dragging along while everyone around me is pregnant or having little ones. Big downer here this evening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

I know that you have about 100 people in this thread already, but was hoping I could join y'all too??

My name is Mam and I'm 29, was diagnosed with pcos when I was 16. Ex hubby and I tried for a while when I was 22 and I was introduced to the world of Gonal f injections for ovulation induction...BFN BFN Anyway skip a few years and a divorce later, I am now happily remarried and we have been actively trying for almost a year now... By actively I mean with fertility treatment. A natural pregnancy is not an option for me as I don't ovulate naturally ever and would never get AF if I didn't bring one on with meds... So we have been "trying" for the last 2 years or so technically

Anyway after no response on clomid and 6 failed injection cycles and iui, we decided with guidance from our fs to go for ivf. So a week of provera is over, so in the next 10-12 days AF should show up and we can get cracking!! Going to start on 125 of my old friend Gonal f, and then day 4 have bloods and a u/s. Apparently I will have to sniff something and use yucky gel... Really high risk of ohss, I already overstimulated once on the normal oi injection cycles so I am terrified!!!!

Don't really know much about this sniffing stuff or other meds. I guess I will learn as I go...

DH luckily has good swimmers so appears to be just normal ivf for us, hopefully not famous last words...

I know a few of you from the old clomid/injections post, nice to see you all again! Otherwise nice to meet you all!!!

Xoxo