Closed Thread
Page 224 of 256 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!
    An attempt for personals below- so sorry if I missed anyone!

Sariele- Keep up the jabbing. Im putting in a good word for K'iesha for AF on wednesday for you.

Peonies- So sorry you're not feeling it this month. Its hard when there's no symptoms- even fake ones from pregnyl or crinone at least keep the hope. I know you are on pregnyl this month, and as a fellow poas-aholic i just wanted to let you know that the last dose (given in the morning) was was completely out of my system four days later so I could test a few days prior to bloods.

Tiggers- good on you for supporting another bub overseas.

Clem- Clomid- Arg what a horrible drug! I have only been on it twice but both times I was a crazy mess- crying all the time- very much not like me at all. Thinking of you and hoping you survive!

Lackers- sorry to hear about the spotting. Do you normally spot before AF?? If you don't it could be a good sign....

Zakmick- Good luck with your scan for CD9. Hoping there's good news for you!

Disney- Sorry to hear about your bird. What type of bird was it? You're not having the best run at the moment. I hope that all changes at your appointment tomorrow. Good luck!!

Congrats on all the BFP!!! Well done PoH, mrs J, Toni and Angles. Keep us posted with some great Beta news. Like the other ladies said, I am really happy to see fellow IVFers get good news!

Luckyme- Good luck for wedenesday!!!

Angles- I hope your OHSS gets better soon- I know its meant to get worse as your HCG rises. I can't believe how high your progesterone is!! ARe you massively tired?? It can have such a sedative effect...

AFM- 3dp5dt- I've mostly been taking it easy but I have gone out and done a bit of shop browsing and had some people over... Im a bit worried now from some of your post about what not to do. My clinic says to take it easy for a day or two, and no heavy lifting, strenuous excercise or hot baths etc. Hoping I haven't stuffed it up. Will start testing next Friday... official bloods next Monday the 20th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the Clomid is making me crazy. I went for a quick coffee this afternoon and one of my friends (who knows we are doing ivf) was complaining about heartburn (she's 5 months pregnant) and how it was soooo bad and no one could possibly understand how hard it is for her. Oh it was so bad but she could still down a huge coffee and a sausage roll. I wanted to pick up my latte and throw it in her face. I think i better avoid too many more social situations while on this drug!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Gstef- just saw your post then. Hmmm that's a tough one. So what CD would you be in your current cycle? Is it possible that you O'D on your own and it could be implantation spotting?? Some women do find their cycles change after IVF- I think franniesplace posted recently about strange AF patterns following IVF. I don't have a natural cycle so I can't comment I'm afraid but hopefully one of these ladies can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Clem- I think I would want to throw that in her face even when not on clomid!!! A sausage roll and a coffee is not a good indigestion combo!! I hope she gets really fat eating like that. vMy SIL is pregnant at the moment, and my MIL who knows about our IVF keeps ringing me about how sick SIL is and how hard pregnancy is on her etc etc- WTF?? Do they not get what it is like for us to hear that??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls just a quick drop in! I'm in between my cycle after my bfn and af arriving a few weeks back! I'm due for natural af next weekend and I've just started getting spotting. I don't normally get spotting ever. Does anyone experience this as a result of ivf drugs etc on the 'in between ivf' af.

If that makes sense?!?!
    Yup i def do. I think between all the progesterone and ivf drugs, our poor bodies don't always know what a natural cycle is. Mine is so messed up this time, after being pregnant 3 times, going on the pill after failed cycles and then going straight into medicated FET cycles, my poor ovaries probably don't know which way is up.

1babyplease and other girls worrying they are overdoing it, i really don't think you need to stress. Normal people get pregnant all the time and they don't even know about it so i'm sure the body has a way of making sure that embryo stays in there. I think the only one that probably has any merit is the one about not overheating your core body temp through exercise and none of us are running marathons so i'm sure everyone is ok. Relaxing about stuff is much better than worrying about every little thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Oh Clem- I think I would want to throw that in her face even when not on clomid!!! A sausage roll and a coffee is not a good indigestion combo!! I hope she gets really fat eating like that. vMy SIL is pregnant at the moment, and my MIL who knows about our IVF keeps ringing me about how sick SIL is and how hard pregnancy is on her etc etc- WTF?? Do they not get what it is like for us to hear that??
    haha i know, i feel SO sorry for them. When i think about every migraine, every throw up, every needle and blood test, having a giant needle go through our poor vjay's, nausea that is just the same as morning sickness - and still not pregnant! But no, we have NO idea how hard it is i should have thrown the latte, and taken a snap on my iPhone and put it up on here for your girls entertainment for tonight
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 12-08-2012 at 20:28.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (12-08-2012),LKeith  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I normally spot before AF but funnily enough not with IVF/medicated cycles so much.

Good luck to everyone in the tww! And hello to everyone else!
    Angel - hope you're doing ok. Great news that your FS thinks this is a viable pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem, Disney & other girls who were interested in hearing more about immune issues, etc - just saw this new area of the forum & thread. Interesting.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...87#post6756587

So, I have a question for everyone - really hope someone knows something about this. I may potentially have a glimmer of hope - earlier tonight I definitely noticed Montgomery's Tubercles that either weren't there before or are suddenly more noticable. I know this can be a symptom of early pregnancy, but my question is why? Is it caused by HCG or Progesterone? In which case, it may just be the Pregnyl/pessaries. Or is it something else? I found something saying it is the hormome Prolactin but couldn't find more info. What triggers the rise in Prolactin? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - that is so annoying! So would have loved to see you throw the latte! K'iesha would have been yelling "fight fight!". She would have loved it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    K'iesha would have been mooing in approval.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to congratule you Angel - so congratulations!! Hope the OHSS eases & you can enjoy your pregnancy.