Closed Thread
Page 223 of 256 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hey lackers. Spotting is actually very common. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM: I really really think it hasn't worked this time. I just feel different to last time. That is, I don't feel anything. No sensitivity at all in my tummy area or boobs, just nothing. I think there hasn't been an implantation this time.
    don't give up yet! how many Dpt are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm trying to have hope, but just feel like it hasn't worked.

I'm 6dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    I'm trying to have hope, but just feel like it hasn't worked.

I'm 6dp5dt.
    will you poas? it's pretty early to feel symptoms, it's so hard to go by that. I really hope this is the lucky one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm on the pregnyl now so that makes any poas unreliable.

I think I would at least have sensitive boobs by now. Last time they exploded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Sariele, does your Dr say its ok to fly day of transfer or day after? We're planning on having 2 weeks up at Noosa in early October, so i'm hoping that my transfer is right before so i can just fly the day after the transfer. How are you going over in Perth?
    No idea, I never asked. I don't know how sitting on a plane would be any different for the emby/ies than sitting on the couch! The only thing I just thought of though is I should probably buy some water to take on the plane so I keep well-hydrated.

Perth is fine so far.. DH is missing me but not too badly, I'm still jabbing Lucrin. CD 28 is Tues, so I'm REALLY hoping I get AF by Wed, but not holding my breath.

So sorry about your bird Disney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am on crinone in the morning and pessaries at night. I guess it's about the same time I got AF last time. Actually I had gotten AF clearly by today in my last cycle. I'm sure I was nauseous by this time when pregnant with my son. I'm such a negative nancy!

Clem - hope you feel better on the clomid soon. Still have headaches?

Peonies - I'm with you. Don't feel anything except AF cramps! But it ain't over til it's over!

Disney - im sorry about your bird.

Zakmick - good luck! Hope you ovulate soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Am on crinone in the morning and pessaries at night. I guess it's about the same time I got AF last time. Actually I had gotten AF clearly by today in my last cycle. I'm sure I was nauseous by this time when pregnant with my son. I'm such a negative nancy!
    Crinone and progesterone will mess with your head and make you feel negative. Try and hang in there, it's not over till its over!!

I am one big headache, i've had a constant headache from the minute i started the bloody clomid. It's thumping when i wake up. I've got it down to a dull ache at the moment, but i feel crapola. Have i said already, i hate clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For what it's worth, I'm still testing positive and have had no symptoms of sore boobs or cramping.

Just this stupid head cold that won't go away & a whole lot of tiredness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

lackers  (12-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is definately a right pain in the bum!

If I would have had my transfer, I would be complaining that it feels like AF will be here any minute, but since I haven't had transfer, it feels like she is nowhere in sight which means I will probably have a long cycle!
    Plus my nips are a little sore and my boozies feel big and full, which they haven't done since my first cycle which ended in m/c!

I have a feeling there is a few more BFP's coming though, so I still have hope for you ladies due to test soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just a quick drop in! I'm in between my cycle after my bfn and af arriving a few weeks back! I'm due for natural af next weekend and I've just started getting spotting. I don't normally get spotting ever. Does anyone experience this as a result of ivf drugs etc on the 'in between ivf' af.

If that makes sense?!?!