Closed Thread
Page 219 of 255 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    We are still early (we're the same!) but I think it's ok to be cautiously happy. That's how I'm treating mine.

I peed on another stick, a CB digital - says Pregnant 1-2 weeks!
    Congrats Mrs.J!!!! So happy to be hearing about BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    Well I got my bt results& Hcg levels r 1947! I never thought this day would ever come I now believe in miracles. I was ready 2 give up on becoming a mum altogether. Fingers crossed that this 1 sticks & we finally get our lil buba.
    I would like 2 thank all of u who have been so supportive over the last few months u helped me get up some days & r truly wonderful women I wish each & every 1 of u the best of luck in ur ivf journeys.
    Yayyyy Toni!!! Wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well!

We have FET on Monday August 13th, my DHs Birthday!

Very nervous and ready for it to be over with. I think the hardest part is having to lay flat for a few days...

Love all of you and hoping for some more BFPs in this thread! We all deserve it so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knew it would be a coincidence but thought I'd double check.. Stupid winter!! Feeling better today though thankfully although my throat is still rather sore.. Oh well, I'm not dying so I'll stop whining now!! Looking forward to bt on Monday and then finding out when my scan will be..

Congrats to everyone that has got a bfp so far!! That is absolutely wonderful news.. So glad this thread and K'iesha has been good luck!! It continues for the rest of us..

Wunsi.. Enjoy ur last few drinks for the next year or so Good luck for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

So lovely to be reading about BFP's it help restore a little faith in this process

Im not going to try & do personals, you guys move so fast i cant keep up lol so im just going to say:
    Yayy for the BFP's
    Fingers crossed for the TWW & EPU's
    and big big hugs for the BFN's

AFM BT results and AF arrived at the same time this morning, at least it wasnt a chemical or MC this time, just a regular ole BFN. DH & I are taking 2 months off the baby make'n train, for our 2 week Tassie trip & 1st week of Oct i am going to Indonesia to see my parents who are there for work. Our 6 little bubsicles will be there waiting for us to get back, we will also have a chat to our FS about pulling out all stops because DH & I have decided that those 6 little guys are our last chance.............if they dont work then its lots of overseas trips for us we have spent 6 years trying and it cant go on forever, we have a fantastic life and i just wanna get out there and live it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, things are really happening in here! MrsJ and POH this is so exciting to watch with you both... May the lines keep darkening!

And Toni! Oh my god, how fantastic is your news! That is truely amazing and astonishing! I'm so very pleased for you that things all worked out that way. What a tale that'll be to tell one day. Hope it all works out for you. Good luck mate!

AFM, after all my tears and heartache of the last week, turns out I'm not losing my mind, AF is here again! Woohoo, not crazy, just hormonal! That means my first part of my cycle was 7 days till I had the lh surge, then only 12 days till AF. So short, and usually my 2nd part is always pretty steady at 14 days. So now we start tracking for O again and Fingers crossed they see what they need this time to proceed with the FET... 16ish days to go!!! Hooray!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well!

We have FET on Monday August 13th, my DHs Birthday!

Very nervous and ready for it to be over with. I think the hardest part is having to lay flat for a few days...

Love all of you and hoping for some more BFPs in this thread! We all deserve it so much!!
    OMG Lkeith does ur FS tell u to lie down for a few days? Ours just says go about ur normal business and don't raise ur body temp. I wish there were definitive does and dont's, it appears all FS's say different things and that makes me panic I'm doing the wrong thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    OMG Lkeith does ur FS tell u to lie down for a few days? Ours just says go about ur normal business and don't raise ur body temp. I wish there were definitive does and dont's, it appears all FS's say different things and that makes me panic I'm doing the wrong thing
    You all wouldn't believe the rules that I have!!

Home rest required the day of and next 3 days, do not vacuum clean or cook or do any kind of housework on those days ...No caffeine, alcohol, tub bathing or swimming, no carrying anything heavy or a purse heavier than 5 pounds...and do not go up and down stairs. All of these rules until BT. Along with some other things that we probably all know. Oh, and no sex....

The main one that's gonna kill me is the no chocolate!!! Lol

I think I might have done overkill last time but I was so worried I was gonna mess something up, but this time I'm just gonna live life because the way I see it, women that aren't going through all that we are get pregnant and are living life like normal until they find out they are pregnant. So I don't see how not doing all of these things can really hurt anything.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

jaandaw  (12-08-2012),KandP  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Angel, you were the other and I wanted to ask if you only got ohss after you got pg or have you been suffering since EPU?
    Hi wunsi

My ohss actually came on on transfer day. I had had egg pick on fri 27/7, had 500 pregnyl on sun 29/7.

By transfer day wed 1/8 I felt heaps better and was losing weight etc so they transferred 2 blasts for me and gave me a 1500 shot of pregnyl this time. The next day I was soooo sick and have been since, I got a little better after pregnyl was out of my system until real hcg started. I am now currently 12.3kg heavier than normal and put on 4.7kg of that weight yesterday alone.

Surprisingly enough my hcg didn't got up a lot over night 13dpo - 56, 14dpo - 76 and 15dpo 88 however progesterone also measured yesterday 15dpo and was a whopping 1129.6 (no mistake, we checked twice) so FS is happy it's viable and I have heard elsewhere it's a sign of multiples :s

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angel382 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations angel. In a way the ohss was worth it. Once you hold the bubba all this pain will be worth it.

AFM - feeling really crampy this morning like AF is coming. Feeling so sad. It's hard to get motivated.