Closed Thread
Page 218 of 255 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to Toni & POH as well

I had a realisation today and want to know if anyone can relate - I am so genuinely happy to read of the BFPs in these threads and when I say congratulations, i really feel joy, far moreso when i see friends announce their pregnancies on places like Facebook! I love my friends, but i think it's because i've been with you girls through the highs and lows of the IVF cycle - the TWW, BFNs, MCs and finally the BFPs that when there is a positive result, it's so amazing and feels like such an achievement...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

lackers  (12-08-2012),LKeith  (11-08-2012),SelM22  (11-08-2012),Toni 81  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Of Hearts View Post
    Hi all,

Toni - Congrats thats wonderful news! I am so excited for you

Mrs Jag - Its going to be a long long 4 days!

I just did a Clear Blue Digital test too and got

pregnant 1-2 weeks

Im being cautiously excited reminding myself it could the trigger (28/7)? or the hormones or something that the blood test will be the tell all!

boy this is hard and to top it all off i am craving a quater pounder (so bad I know)

xxx
    POH
    POH - just wanted to confirm that it's definitely not the trigger - they last for up to 7 days

YAY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Poh. I am going to wait till Wednesday, want to be disappointed just once. Or hopefully celebrate...

I know if I pee on a stick and it is a Negative I'll torture myself for the next few days thinking maybe it's a false negative and too early.

What is everyone doing tonight to occupy their minds with all this waiting around.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel and Toni congratulations!! Angel I hope the OHSS starts to subside but your in the best place!!

K'iesha is a cow isn't she!! She wanted presents from us before she pulled her hoof out and started doing something!!

Peonies thanks for the roll call, I think tracking would be exactly where I need to be. Wonder how long I'll be tracking for this time??? Lol

Wunsi I wish I could say the progesterone was my reason for feeling crappy but mines an all natural cycle this time. 😖

One thing I notice when in my 2ww is a head cold when I got my BFP's in the past, so this could be great signs girls!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well fingers crossed Zamick...

I've decided to pee on a stick on Tuesday evening, so that I can be with hubby when we view the results. That way I can be prepared for the BT results on Wednesday as I will be out that day and DH will be home late in the evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for all these bf's girl, well done!!!!!!!

Mrs J that is def a line, who too!!

I've been under a dark cloud from the bloody clomid and seeing you girls get great results has made me feel happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Congratulations to Toni & POH as well

I had a realisation today and want to know if anyone can relate - I am so genuinely happy to read of the BFPs in these threads and when I say congratulations, i really feel joy, far moreso when i see friends announce their pregnancies on places like Facebook! I love my friends, but i think it's because i've been with you girls through the highs and lows of the IVF cycle - the TWW, BFNs, MCs and finally the BFPs that when there is a positive result, it's so amazing and feels like such an achievement...
    I feel exactly the same I am SO thrilled when i hear of you ladies getting preggers because we've all had to work so bloody hard to get there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm enjoying my last few wines before et on Monday. Will miss this, but will give it up more than happily for a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And darn it Zakmick, was hoping the progesterone was a great excuse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Of Hearts View Post
    Hi all,

Toni - Congrats thats wonderful news! I am so excited for you

Mrs Jag - Its going to be a long long 4 days!

I just did a Clear Blue Digital test too and got

pregnant 1-2 weeks

Im being cautiously excited reminding myself it could the trigger (28/7)? or the hormones or something that the blood test will be the tell all!

boy this is hard and to top it all off i am craving a quater pounder (so bad I know)

xxx
    POH
    Congrats!!! Awesome news!!!