Closed Thread
Page 213 of 256 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - I've been on clomid before. I didn't get too down but def got headaches. A friend of mine said the clomid was evil for her and turned into a really angry person. I'm sorry you are having to have something else done before trying again. And yes, I am so over this at the moment. And yes, I am extremely grateful to have DS but my heart yearns for another. He turns 4 next year and I think we might give up by then. It's all very hard.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have an appointment with her on Monday. She has also put her prices up $20 can you believe it!

I would just like to have an idea on what we want to do when we see her because I'm sure the first thing she will say is "oh, but that's very expensive". I don't want to sound racist, but I guess she is a typical Indian professional, and we all know what it's like to deal with them!

For some strange reason I don't have a good feeling about another fresh cycle

As for giving up, I have been feeling like that A LOT since my cycle got cancelled! It sucks so bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Clem - I've been on clomid before. I didn't get too down but def got headaches. A friend of mine said the clomid was evil for her and turned into a really angry person. I'm sorry you are having to have something else done before trying again. And yes, I am so over this at the moment. And yes, I am extremely grateful to have DS but my heart yearns for another. He turns 4 next year and I think we might give up by then. It's all very hard.
    I'm in a particularly whingey mood tonight i think i miss my DP, he's been away for 3 weeks and its getting harder and harder to do this with him away.

I really hope that it happens for you, and all of us soon. This journey can feel so endless at times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - I'm in Brisbane and we go to Glenn Sterling at Life Fertility. He has a very good reputation and is very up to date. He came highly recommended to us and I would happily recommend him. He just returned from the european conference on reproductive medicine, I think it's great to know your FS is constantly keeping up to date with the latest research. It was after attending the conference that he changed my protocol which avoided me having the trigger (which turned out to be a godsend).The clinic have really looked after us, having looked online at prices between clinics up here they seem reasonably comparable in that department. If you want any more info feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Greenapple, that's fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJ - I can see a faint line on the bottom one as well (I have done so many at work for patients that I've had loads of practice). Maybe the middle one is not as sensitive. The 2nd one doesn't look as though it worked properly as the control line isn't very dark. It would be unusual to get a false positive on a test, especially repeatedly. I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not feeling so crampy anymore but taking panadol to prevent it. If I feel crampy it just makes me depressed.

God the wait. Feeling more positive but will be ok if it's a bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Greenapple! Great news

MrsJ there certainly is a line on the first and I think I can see the faintest of lines on the FR? Can I? How many days past transfer are you and was it a 5dt? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry 2 just jump I. Since my last round went badly dh & I decided 2 take a break&put our frozen 1 back in Oct or Nov so trying 2 stay away from all things baby but I def think about u all as u r such a great support & I need help right now cos I'm freaking out! Ok trying 2 keep it short I got af 9 days after ectopic & tube removed it is now 34 days since then so as I had some left over hpt from last time I did 1 & got a bfp! Is that even possible? Could they have left something in me 2 give me a false test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tony81, if you still have one tube, then if you ovulate on that side you still have a good chance to fall pregnant naturally, I noticed in your signature, you have done before. Also even if you don't have any tubes, there is a slight chance, I think it is around 1%, that your uterus didn't quite heal properly and left a tiny hole in the scar tissue from where your tube was removed, and an egg isn't that big, so it wouldn't need to be a real big hole for it to slip thru. Could be the case even if you have one tube still too and o from the other side. These little miracles do happen, not often but they do. I would organize to get a bt done either from the fert clinic or gp ASAP, as you never know unless you give it a go!!!! I am also unsure if they would of given you anything with hcg in it, or if you would still have traces left from the ectopic. Hope this helps you in some way