Closed Thread
Page 212 of 255 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    May I suggest if you're moving to brissy go to a clinic there. Wazza I've heard good things about. Too stressful and expensive flying back and forth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. If you move to Brisbane then move to a clinic there. But as you're not sure yet, if you're happy with your current clinic & that they're trying everything, then may as well stay there until you know about Brisbane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh squeak - wow! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling great actually.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    I am feeling great actually.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012
    great egg haul!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Yep. If you move to Brisbane then move to a clinic there. But as you're not sure yet, if you're happy with your current clinic & that they're trying everything, then may as well stay there until you know about Brisbane.
    Yup thats the plan Biopsy in a few weeks, then double embyro transfer sept. If that doesn't work then last embryo transfer in October. If that fails i might do a lap in November. Our plan is then to start another stim cycle in Jan so if we're in brissie, we might do it up there. I feel like my whole life is planned around IVF, it sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, it sucks, planning life around Ivf. Hopefully bfp is around the corner so you will be planning life around a baby instead!

Me feeling very unmotivated. The waiting is soo hard. Not feeling very at all now but wiping there seems to be a brown tinge, maybe I'm looking into things too much. Feeling very unmotivated and can't get off the sofa!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask your ladies opinion?

I've mentioned a few times that I turn into a psychotic mess about 2 days after transfer because I can feel AF already and know it hasn't worked, but since my cycle was cancelled and I KNOW there is no chance, I don't have them usual AF pains?

DH thinks I feel the pains worse when I've had a transfer because I know there is something there, but because this time I know there isn't, I can't feel them so bad. I'm not sure if I believe this?

Do you think it sounds like a case of 'it's all in my head', or do you think it could have something to do with the actual embryos being no good, or my body rejecting them straight away? We have to decide whether we want to do a regular fresh cycle, or do a fresh cycle and send the embryos away for biopsy.

I'm just not sure which way I feel more strongly about...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday 1xbaby!! and congrats on being PUPO. Welcome to the crazy tww.

Mrs j - hope those lines get darker! I def see one that has two lines.

KandP - hope your BT gives you the results you want/need!

Princess and Lucky- I'm with you. I don't think mine has worked either as I can feel AF cramps and that's exactly how I felt with the last failed cycle. But it aint over! Need to think positively! (easier said than done)

Squeak - great haul! And glad you're feeling good.

Wunsi - glad you're feeling better! Good luck for ET!

Disneybaby - I have no answers for your questions but I'm sure some of these very knowledgeable ladies will be able to help.

AFM - just crampy, waiting for AF to come. Feeling so down this cycle which I didn't last time.

And yes, some of you have very interesting jobs! I'm a health professional and work for the state govt so boring too.
    Last edited by lackers; 10-08-2012 at 18:02.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky and Lackers, i'm the same feeling so crappy

Do you girls ever just have days where you feel like you are at the end of your rope and and just can't do it anymore? I think maybe the Clomid is making me extra cranky/depressed. I feel like i just want to give up on IVF today. I'm on this bloody clomid just to make me ovulate so i can have my uterus biopsied, not even so i can try to fall pregnant.

Disney, its a tough choice. Perhaps you could see how many eggs you get out of the next round to make your decision? if you end up with a good haul, you could get them biopsied. But if you only get 2 or 3 good ones, you could just transfer what you have? What does your FS say?