Closed Thread
Page 211 of 255 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2550
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs J! DEfinitely something going on there.

PoH and Lucky I hope your feelings are wrong and you get a great suprise this week. It's easier I know though to tell yourself it hasn't worked and try to manage the disappointment before it happens - although that doesn't really work that well either of course. Such a rollercoaster.

KandP those are excellent offerings, hopefully K'iesha takes note

Greenapple congratulations

Well I just had another friend announce her pregnancy, that is FOUR who are all pregnant right now. Gah. Still waiting to bleed after the chemical, hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. I hate this part and the AF part, once the bleeding is over I feel like I can get back to normal a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats green apple!!

MrsJ hang in there, the hcg is def doings something.

All girls in the tww, i really hope you get your bf's. we've had way too much bad news, so its time for some good news.

Tigger, hope af shows up for you soon. I hate that part too, it took about 10 days for me.

Have any of you girls been on Clomid? Did it cause you headaches? Because I have the mother of all headaches today! I think its turning into a migraine.

I think we've decided too, that i am going to take 12 months off next year and we're going to go with Wazza in Brisbane. I will have done nearly 18 months with Genea by the end of the year and will have done 5 transfers plus the biopsy and possibly a lap, so i figured if none of that works by december, we can't do any worse with a new dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - would you consider trying a clinic in Sydney instead? Not so far for you. I am with IVF Australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Clem - would you consider trying a clinic in Sydney instead? Not so far for you. I am with IVF Australia.
    i would but its just that we're planning on moving to brisbane for a year (at least) next year. So we were thinking it would be easier doing it up there than flying down for every cycle.

I've been super happy with Genea, they are wonderful and i love my FS but come the end of the year, if i'm not preggers i'll have gone thorough 6 embryo's so might like to try someone who thinks a bit outside the square. I'm really not sure yet though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I see. Sorry I didn't realise about moving to Brisbane. I just thought you were looking to change clinics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh, I see. Sorry I didn't realise about moving to Brisbane. I just thought you were looking to change clinics.
    I'm really not sure yet. We thought perhaps i could stay in canberra and fly to brissie, but trying to think of ways to make it less stressful. We've still got 3 embies left so we could get preggers by the end of the year, but i'm kind of out of positivity at the moment. Maybe the stork will remember our address though

I've heard lots of good things about IVF Australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're with genea in Canberra. They seem great so far. I've been with Ivf Australia in Sydney for miscarriage care and I think genea are just as good if not marginally better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 24 eggs eek

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    We're with genea in Canberra. They seem great so far. I've been with Ivf Australia in Sydney for miscarriage care and I think genea are just as good if not marginally better.
    yeah i do find them great and i love that the clinic is a one stop shop and they do seem to get the best results. I will stay with Genea if i can make it work, but it might be a huge hassle flying back and worth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    I got 24 eggs eek

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012
    Congrats squeak, I'm 2 days out from epu and feeling great. Almost normal. Keep up the fluids and protein and rest. Fingers crossed for good fertilization rates for you.