Closed Thread
Page 210 of 255 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow! Congrats Greenapple!!! Yay, we needed that on this thread.

MrsJ - umm, the top one definitely is. Were they all using the same pee? lol You know what I mean ... was it all first morning urine?
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 10-08-2012 at 10:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh wow! Congrats Greenapple!!! Yay, we needed that on this thread.

MrsJ - umm, the top one definitely is. Was they all using the same pee? lol You know what I mean ... was it all first morning urine?
    Yup all this morning. So frustrating since they're all supposed to detect 10iu of hCG. It's like the lullaby conceptions one is the ONLY one that doesn't need squinting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenapple - congratulations

Mrs J - hmm... the first one definitely is - I'm also keen to know what time you took the tests?

I'm also well impressed with the jobs all of you have! I'm also in IT, working in Project Management within the federal Govt. B-O-R-I-N-G. But i want to study education next year.

AFM - I'm going CRAZY waiting until tomorrow to have my progesterone tested! K'eisha - please please PLEASE lower it below 4! I need to make more offerings to the shrine of K'eisha - a packet of Horizon 50s, a bottle of Kilkenny Cream, some pink uggs, jeggings and a bottle of Chalie perfume.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Greenapple - congratulations

Mrs J - hmm... the first one definitely is - I'm also keen to know what time you took the tests?

I'm also well impressed with the jobs all of you have! I'm also in IT, working in Project Management within the federal Govt. B-O-R-I-N-G. But i want to study education next year.

AFM - I'm going CRAZY waiting until tomorrow to have my progesterone tested! K'eisha - please please PLEASE lower it below 4! I need to make more offerings to the shrine of K'eisha - a packet of Horizon 50s, a bottle of Kilkenny Cream, some pink uggs, jeggings and a bottle of Chalie perfume.
    I am crossing fingers and toes that progesterone is perfect for you.

Tests done at 6.30am ish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green apple, congratulations

Mrsj, hope the rest get a line in the next couple of days and they keep getting darker!!!

Hope the rest of you are well, hoping we get some more BFP's this month and next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenapple! What a great beta! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Mrs J- I know some of them say 10 but I have found FRER to be more like 20-25. When I had a chem pregnancy the beta was 18 at one stage and it was not coming up on FRER. You might just be under the sensitivity of the test at this early stage. Something is happening in there though! I hope they all start turning into strong positives soon!

KandP- I hope K'eisha rewards your pledge!

AFM- Arg another year older today. Feeling more barren as the years tick on. Whilst I'm not 'old' in the scheme of the world, it just brings home the fact that its now 2 years TTC. I know some of you ladies would probably love to be my age, but I think you don't get taken as seriously by doctors because they keep saying i've got plenty of time etc, my age has best results etc,.... well why am i not UTD then??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default waiting and waiting and waiting and sick

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

Green - Congrats! thats fantastic.

Mrs Jag - Have been thinking about you hope all is going well for you.

I have not tested myself yet I am trying to avoid it, I feel like it will be negative and I will get devasted so Im living in hope I guess until Wednes.

Its been aout 6 days post transfer and I dont feel pregnant! Should I feel pregnant? In fact I have been so crampy I feel like I am getting my period! On Wednesday I started getting really emotionally and have been since. I dont think it worked

Being sick hasnt helped. I have had a bit of nauesea and reflex but I have put that down to my horrid flu which is still hanging around. And my boobs have grown again! Now they are so big I feel like Anna Nicole Smith! I'm putting that down to the progesterone pessaries.

All in all feeling very blue and trying to ready myself for wednesday. I am off sick today and have taken the day off school on wednesday. I figured that was a conversation I did not want to have with 30 kids around, especially since im likely to get upset and with my kids if they see you upset the will eat you alive. Literally.

Thinking of you all
    xxx
    POH

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I can't believe I wrote "was they all". How embarrassing. I am such a spelling & grammar nazi, and I came out with that. The shame! had to just go & edit my post.

KandP - your offerings to K'iesha cracked me up. Hope your progesterone has dropped & comes to me instead!

1xbabyplease - happy birthday!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    OMG I can't believe I wrote "was they all". How embarrassing. I am such a spelling & grammar nazi, and I came out with that. The shame! had to just go & edit my post.

KandP - your offerings to K'iesha cracked me up. Hope your progesterone has dropped & comes to me instead!

1xbabyplease - happy birthday!!
    haha peonies, I do the same thing! There was a time where i've gone back and read a post of mine - it was a week old; i had to change it

As for the progesterone - we could do a hormone swap, like a clothes swap, but for IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess of hearts I feel exactly like you. Like it hasn't worked. Ah well we will find out on Wednesday.