Closed Thread
Page 21 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

We had our review appointment with our FS today. We talked about our last cycle and he wants to up the dosage from 350 to 450 to get a better response from my ovaries and also had some steroids and use clexane as well. Last time only had 4 mature eggs. He also wants me to keep on baby asprin and high folate as well. We will probably start cycle in late July and then aim for pickup in August if we can. I have 1 or 2 events in September I need to work around and am covering for my boss late September for 4 weeks or so. Hope everyone else is ticking along okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm off to Sydney on Monday for surgery sometime next week. So I'm still in limbo...............hope this works

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in that "waiting a cycle" stage right now. But I had a BFP and then m/s, rather than a BFN. I think it was because of the m/c that my FS wants me to wait an extra month. Prob for the best as I haven't really had any time where I haven't had any spotting. So if this AF ever finishes for good, I will enjoy some time of nothing.

I had a BT this afternoon, just to make sure my HCG level is finally back to 0. Will get results tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all for the answers to how long your FS makes you wait.

Speaking with our FS this arvo, he said there is no evidence to say that we have to wait a cycle, but he will not advise as he would prefer to give my body the rest for the month and let the ovaries rest and hormones settle. I am happy with that, gives us time to save some dosh!

He was very happy with both dh and myself on the quality and quantity and was at a loss to say more than that is on a molecular level that we are unable to conceive. I am satisfied that there is no option for us now and ICSI with HA it is.

I guess I am still in limbo land until AF arrives and then I will be waiting for AF... Two lots of waiting, aarrgghh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd
    Amps
    Eaglegirl
    Wunsi

Waiting for AF

Peoniesarepretty
    KandP
    Princess of hearts

Pill Popping
    Clementine Grace
    MrsJaguar
    Tiggerfields

Sniffing

GStef

Jabbing
    1 xbabyplease
    Bubs4kylee - Lucrin
    Rachael3

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1st August

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gang can I get added to sniffing & jabbing. Due for BT on fri 29th, hopefully for EPU on Monday 2nd, if not it will b Wed 4th July which is our 3 yr wedding anniversary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm relatively new to posting on these threads and just thought this looked like a good one to visit. I'm excited to see all these BFP's as this gives me hope! I am starting my first IVF/ICSI cycle in July/Aug and would like to ask a few questions from you girls about puregon and hope you can shed some light for me. My FS is trying me on 150mg for my first try. I am 30 so he said he is erring on the side of caution. Was this normal for you guys on the first go? He said he just wants to see how it goes because he does not want me to over stimulate me and I end up with OHSS. Also, did you ladies have them put 1 or 2 embies in??? Your advice is really appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm relatively new to posting on these threads and just thought this looked like a good one to visit. I'm excited to see all these BFP's as this gives me hope! I am starting my first IVF/ICSI cycle in July/Aug and would like to ask a few questions from you girls about puregon and hope you can shed some light for me. My FS is trying me on 150mg for my first try. I am 30 so he said he is erring on the side of caution. Was this normal for you guys on the first go? He said he just wants to see how it goes because he does not want me to over stimulate me and I end up with OHSS. Also, did you ladies have them put 1 or 2 embies in??? Your advice is really appreciated
    Hi! Welcome! My FE started me on 125 of Puregon, since I have polycystic ovaries. It was a pretty lacklustre response, so Round 2 will be a slightly higher dose.

Also, my clinic has a 1-embryo policy - so only 1 for me. A friend of mine in the USA transferred 2 blasts & ended up with quads - seriously! Ridiculous. So I'm happy being cautious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got an all-clear for Round 2! My meds appt is July 10th. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrsjaguar

hey lilbabysteps - i started on 225 gonal f to c how i would respond as i have a low reserve but after my 1st u/s with nothing growing it was upped 2 300! that got me going. Dr's seem 2 start at a figure & once they c how ur body reacts then they change the cocktail accordingly.

AFM - I had another BT this morning & HCG still going up - I was hoping for 0!!! It can't believe I keep writing that normally that would b great hmmmm I go back for yet another BT monday & if still going up I will have an u/s tues 2 c where it is growing & if in my tube i will go in for surgery wed. I just want 2 start the FET process oh well back 2 waiting - i am thinking about having a couple of drinks 2moro nite with some nurofen.