Closed Thread
Page 209 of 256 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You guys all have such interesting jobs. I'm a primary school teacher & my Year 1 class is currently seething with colds and flus. No wonder I'm sick too. :P We have our athletics carnival tomorrow and I'm already exhausted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peonies, to be honest I didn't think about it, which is bad considering my job! All I could think was that if I took it at work I could take panadeine forte when I got home, I must make a conscious effort to remember next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Sorry there has been so much bad news and sad feelings. What a rollercoaster our lives are... filled with such hope and devastation. I know how hard it is to work and do iVF. I have cut down my private practice hours to try and get a better balance. I am now doing 3 days a week.

So I am PUPO. FET went well but I can't help but feel negative about it already. I guess it becomes a protective mechanism over time. I'm on booster HCG shots too and that pregnyl stings! This time i'm doing ovidrel boosters so its not so bad. Just hate not being able to test- like you peonies I have a draw of FRER just waiting to be ripped open.

Sending loads of and to everyone
    Last edited by 1xbabyplease; 09-08-2012 at 22:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tried again this morning with an assortment of pee sticks. Would you be my sanity for me?

I still see a line on the Lullaby Conceptions ones, but the others are touch and go. 6dp5dt.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I can't do more personals but I'm on an iphone. But if I don't post doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you.

Mrsjaguar I see one line. Well as long as theirs no aunt flo then you're still Pupo.

Afm, I'm feeling like my period will come in the next few days. I feel different and fear it's all over. As I write this I think well I have no bad cramps just feel like af is in on it's way. Which maybe it could and maybe it couldn't. Just last night though I cried myself to sleep thinking it's all over. Ahh the insanity of the tww. Now I understand why every twinge feels like failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsj, top one is a definite line, but not the others... Tough call! 6 days is still very early, everything crossed for you!

Lucky, are you on crinone? Remeber that can make you feel AF like symptoms and even implantation has many similar symptoms! My fn said everything you feel can be interpreted either way, so try and just wait it out without going crazy.

I always think of AF as a big fat lady, coz "it ain't over till the fat lady sings!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you franniesplace. I'm not on crinone. But I did have two shots of pregnyl after EPU. But the last one was on Sunday. And I felt different yesterday. Ah well, will have to wait an see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm UTD!!! Hcg 16dpo at8am was 295

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenapple For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (10-08-2012),Zakmick  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
    I'm UTD!!! Hcg 16dpo at8am was 295
    Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray!!!!!!! So happy for you greenapple