Closed Thread
Page 208 of 255 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrsj. I could def see two lines too!

Lucky - hope it's not AF but I know mine came earlyish last IVF cycle (9dp2dt) so 11dpo. But fingers crossed for you that AF stays away!!

I'm sorry to the girls having a rough day today. Must have been the day for it. Opened my emails today and another bl***y pregnancy announcement. Usually I have been pretty good about these but this on hit me hard today. I'm only 3dp5dt but can def feel AF cramps and got AF 11dpo last time so not expecting much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Had my appointment today with new FS. She is great! Good news is from all my bloods there is no real major problem regard NK cells or antibodies. This is a bit of a clotting prob that they want we to have aspirin for and mega b vitamins for an enzyme issue. But nothing too major.

We r going for a few FET's to give that a go, but if that fails there r a few different fresh cycle options! But fingers crossed with dont need one!

So In officially waiting for AF which is due on next Saturday. So just over a week away. Then blood tracking for FET...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

lackers  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sounds like today's feelings have matched Melbourne's weather, cruddy! I hope you all feel a little brighter in coming days.

I'm about to start crinone and have no idea how that will affect my state of mind! And more importantly I have this unreasonable fear of the clumping and clean out idea. I think I would prefer the injections!

I got the call from someone at the clinic, unsure if embryologist or a nurse to let me know that 15 fertilised and they are looking at a further 4 which may continue on. I will be doing transfer on Monday as my hideous symptoms of yesterday have subsided and I feel more normal again, a little distended and glad for the second day off.

Can someone tell me what I am having and perhaps move me on the roll call, is it ET or FET?
    Just something I haven't got to before and was looking and noticed that no one is in the ET and I think that is where I'm supposed to go.

On an aside, I am so far behind trends but am reading 50 shades while resting. Thanks to the photo of Ryan gosling on here a few nights ago he is my mr grey! Yummy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, sorry so many of you are feeling down today. I actually feel a lot better than I did yesterday and the day before, even though the bt results confirmed what I already knew, BFN!!!! I guess knowing what's happening next is a kind of relief, but I've been busy in the garden, the sun has been shining and it's been a nice day out there. think the sunshine has done me the world of good.

Tigger, I own a few Excavators, (I just bought my 3rd) a couple of trucks and bits of machinery, I hire them out and only have me as an employee. I am currently leasing my Tree Lopping business out, started doing that about 6mths ago when we started seriously chasing up our fertility issues, I ran that as well as my hire business for 4.5years, 4 employees and I never had a day off, had one 2 week holiday in that time. By trade though, I'm a professional fisherman (person), i have tickets to drive boats up to 24metres in length, 200 nautical miles off the coast and also I'm a marine diesel engineer (diesel fitter) DH also has his own business, he has about 25 excavators, plus some loaders and trucks and about 12 employees, that's why he works away so much, to keep it all in check, I do approx half of his paperwork and most of his chasing parts down, I also service his and my own gear if it's in Perth, he does have a secretary to do his employees pays and bits and pieces but I oversee all of that too. I'm life is actually very quiet compared to what it used to be like with my tree business. No rest for the wicked.

Anyway, I hope all of you are feeling a bit better and are eating some feel good food for dinner tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else had bad headaches when on oestrogen for a FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by workingmumma View Post
    Has anyone else had bad headaches when on oestrogen for a FET?
    yup i get mega bad migraines. are you on estradoil? i think lots of people get bad headaches on it. I get sickly headaches on i that make me feel hungover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, you girls all do some interesting things. Not me - I work in IT. Boooring.

Wunsi - you had EPU so it's Embyro Transfer (ET). FET is when it's a frostie.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on progynova and I got a headache last night, I woke up with one this morning and tonight I have taken a zofron wafer for the nausea, ibuprofen at work and panadeine forte at home. I was very close to vomiting on the way home from work and my head was pounding. I don't like taking medications but I think it may be necessary if these headaches continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    workingmumma - sorry to hear it's so bad. I just wanted to say, dont take ibuprofen during IVF and certainly not while pregnant. Stick with the panadol etc. I have never taken progynova though.

I have quite a bad headache today - not sure if it's from progesterone or just from such ongoing lack of sleep. I took panadol and it hasn't gone away. Would love to take some mersyndol and just go to sleep, but can't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    speaking of drugs, i had to go down to the pharmacy to get more metformin. The new pharmacist is the hottest black/african guy. Maybe i'll see if DP will let me outsource and stud him out for the night instead of doing IVF?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (09-08-2012),KandP  (10-08-2012)