Closed Thread
Page 203 of 256 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    I wish there was a like button on here! Can I please like your comment MrsJ and also peonies' too!:
    I think I'm naughty because I often just thank as a kind of like. Is that very wrong?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Tj79  (09-08-2012),Zakmick  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney - its great that he is taking you seriously. It isn't for me to say that you're ready or not, but if you're already dreading the thought of another one, it sounds like taking a short break might not be a bad idea.

I get frustrated sometimes when people take me less seriously because I'm under 30. We were 25 when we first started NTNT. 26 when we actively started charting. We are still here trying now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Congratulations Wunsi, make sure you get lots of rest now, I hope they all fertilize for you.

I am back on this crazy roller coaster after getting AF today, one week after EPU. Now I'm glad we weren't able to do a fresh transfer Monday as I'm not sure it would have had time to implant and produce hormones before today.

I have just taken my first progynova. I went to the chemist after work to pick it up and they hadn't received the fax, I think it may have gone to the other chemist down the road which closes at 5. The chemist had to call the FS after hours to check I could have the meds so I hope all is well when I ring in the morning. Scan booked for 20/08, presumably to check lining???

Sorry if I've missed congratulating anyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow workingmumma! AF already? That's so soon. Do you usually have a very short luteal phase? Or maybe your body is just reacting from that massive EPU.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi- 25 eggs that's fantastic, praying with fx that majority if not all are mature!!

Disney: why did you stop seeing your first FS? You seem to have a great relationship with them.

Afm: The witch arrived here today too 'doing a little dance', now let's see how long it will take me to ovulate!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peonies, normally I have a 5 week cycle so I am very shocked to have AF already, it's only been 3 weeks since last AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you're right, my body may well be reacting to huge EPU, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick - congrats on AF!

Workingmumma - good for your body to get rid of any blood that EPU may have caused anyway. I am doing fine, except not sleeping great. I am also feeling very crampy since this afternoon. I have been since starting on the progesterone but this feels like more. Hopefully implantation cramping?? Also the dog is all over me & just keeps jumping up & curling up on my belly. She normally ignores me when DH is home - she's a total daddy's girl. But she's my best friend tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Workingmumma and zakmick - happy that AF is here and you can get going again. Hope this cycle is the one!

Wunsi - wow 25 is a great number. Sorry you're not feeling well though. I have no experience with ohss but sounds nasty. Rest up and drink lots of water.

Peonies - my luteal phase after last IVF cycle was 11 days so that would make it possibly due on Sunday. Well at least I should know early on!

Tj - I'm sorry. Fingers and toes crossed for good blood test results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky - hope you feel better soon. And your poor DS. Nothing worse than seeing them sick.