Closed Thread
Page 202 of 255 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats wunsi, hope you rest up for the Rest of the week. For a good fert rate.

Luckyme, hope you feel better real soon.

To everyone else

AFM, I rung the clinic and nurse said still come in for bt tomorrow, they will test for pg and usual hormones, if it is a bfn, then they will consult with my fs, and get me started on a cycle ASAP. So glad I don't have to twiddle my thumbs for ages waiting, worse case 3 weeks wait to start on cycle day21, but she was looking at my file while talking to me and said they would most likely do the same short cycle but much higher doses to produce more eggs. So my mind at least is at ease a little, not much but I'm coping, with chocolate!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    25 wunsi way to go!!

Will stop back later tonight and do a big personals post. I'm stating clomid tommorrow to make me ovulate before they do this biopsy. I am so sick of being on one drug after another. I'm being moved at work to a new director that I hate who a few of us are sure is a sociopath. It is going to be soo stressful working for this person so it's swaying my decision to give up work next year to do the ivf.

Hope u r all doing well, will stop back to tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wunsi, that is quite a haul!
    for the maturity news.

Clem I know exactly what you mean, we have a "team building" session for 4 hours tomorrow, that isnt going to end well (a few issues here atm too).

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two people at work today told me I should give up work to focus on IVF. If I could AFFORD to do that, I would in a heartbeat. I'm praying to be pregnant in the next few tries, so that I can have a break from all the dramas. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You won't need any other tries Mrs J, because this is the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish there was a like button on here! Can I please like your comment MrsJ and also peonies' too!

I wish I could give up too, but IVF is gold plated or something! I am now 4 days a week though, because Im a basket case so much of the time because of this process. But we can sort of afford it.
    People just dont understand MrsJ.

Also MrsJ, saw your response about 38 hours, thats what my FS did last cycle, and he sacrificed some of my eggs by leaving me a bit longer on stimms and then they left them to mature a teeny bit in the lab before injecting. I got 6 from 6 fertilise and then 4 make it to good blasts, interesting to see you had success with that too

Sorry girls, on phone again.
    Sariele hope you are hanging in there.
    Remember with d3s that Melbourne IVF (I reckon) does mostly d3s and they get great results! Sure per embie blasts give better results, but lots of people have success or only success with d3s!

Hugs everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sel - that's so interesting. I'm going to ask for the longer trigger again next time too. I really feel that's why my eggs were better this time around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***TMI alert***

Well, what a few hours I have had. The pain was all fine until about 3pm. I'd been gassy last night and this morning and a little 'backed up'. But whoa! At 3pm, bad constipation, sweats, like I was going to faint, blood clot like getting AF, panic set in. Rang FN who rang back 1/2 hour later and all had subsided. I'm now just a bit like a balloon, feeling a bit silly for ringing FN, but at same time found out had 1 abnormal egg of the lot. Still not sure about maturity.

Pumping water in and protein and hoping ohss stays at bay. I am interested to see if they let me do a transfer if I get some embies (remember we had zero fert form 20 eggs natural IVF last time, ICSI-HA now underway). Anyone with experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    ***TMI alert***

Well, what a few hours I have had. The pain was all fine until about 3pm. I'd been gassy last night and this morning and a little 'backed up'. But whoa! At 3pm, bad constipation, sweats, like I was going to faint, blood clot like getting AF, panic set in. Rang FN who rang back 1/2 hour later and all had subsided. I'm now just a bit like a balloon, feeling a bit silly for ringing FN, but at same time found out had 1 abnormal egg of the lot. Still not sure about maturity.

Pumping water in and protein and hoping ohss stays at bay. I am interested to see if they let me do a transfer if I get some embies (remember we had zero fert form 20 eggs natural IVF last time, ICSI-HA now underway). Anyone with experiences?
    Always better to ring and be safe. Keep up the liquids and lots of rest. I was in pain a few days after egg collection this time around, way more than last time.

I'm no help with the ICSI stuff but will be keeping everything crossed. x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (08-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - Wow is all I have to say! lol

mrsj - I'm with peonies. You won't need anymore

Selm - I gave up work about a month ago now. I just couldn't handle everything and felt I needed a break. It also didn't help that I was making my DH look bad (he was my boss) when I would go home early crying all the time.
    We can afford to live off 1 wage, but now I'm starting to worry about when it will be time to go back to work. Part of me was hoping that I could stay off until I got my BFP because then it wouldn't matter, but then I keep thinking what if we never get a BFP, then what?

I was thinking about what we should do from here, and the thought of another stim cycle makes me feel sick. It also makes my belly hurt because it's like I can feel the needles and medication being injected...and the smell!

My old FS who I saw the other week to get the prednisolone told me that if I feel that way about another fresh cycle, then I'm not ready for it. What do you ladies think?
    I think it's normal to not want to do another stim cycle, and as much as I really REALLY REALLY don't want to do one, I will because it's what needs to be done!

I got an email from the Scientific Director who we went to see the other week. He said he spoke to one of their doctors about whether ovarian drilling again would help my eggs, and his opinion is that it wouldn't. Makes me feel a little better as we would have to spend ANOTHER $2500 for the op!
    He also said that he spoke to a naturopath regarding his ideas on PCOS, to which he told him that he has had some good pregnancy results with ladies who have PCOS, so now he is going to have a meeting with him to see how he approaches those cases.

It makes me feel better knowing that he is actually following up and being productive with our appointment. He will contact me on Friday about DH's sperm DNA fragmentation test and I guess we will speak more about it then?

I'm going to ring up tomorrow to make another appt with my current FS, just incase the waiting list for the new one is way too long and I decide I can't wait. Apparently the new FS goes by priority, and I don't think a 26yr old would be high priority