Closed Thread
Page 20 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bubs4kylee - wow, full-on. I really hope it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    Hi, I really not great at posting things but I was wondering if u ladies wouldn’t mind if I follow this thread & ask my crazy questions every so often?
    All you women are so strong & I find reading these threads really help. I can’t believe how much we all put our bodies through & when seeing that some of you are having the same feelings & thoughts that I have I kinda feel normal – well as normal as I can be with all these hormones racing around.
    Currently I suppose I am in limbo land & hoping to be having a FET in Aug just waiting for yet another BT to see if my hcg is going down or I have an ectopic preg – I guess time will tell & like normal we will deal with whatever happens cos we have to if we want to be parents. It might happen for me 1 day.
    Hi Toni,

I jumped onto this thread too! As it seems to be said, good to see familiar names for the next leg of our journey but sorry we're both here again! I just had yet another BT so we'll see where my hcg is at this week. I'm still bleeding so I imagine it'll not be completely out of my system yet. Probably another BT next week and we have our FS appt on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Frannie,
    I hope that your BT comes back 0 & u can start moving forward.
    My BT on Monday showed that my hcg had gone up from 54 to 140. They wanted me to come back Friday but I pushed a lil & will be going 4 a BT tomorrow. I am so scared that its stuck in my tube & with DH working night shift last night & tonight I haven't & won't get any sleep until I know wots going on. I haven't had much of a bleed & I reckon the only reason I started was cos I stopped the crinone. I feel every movement & with the luck i seem to be having these days I'm not confident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Toni
    Glad to hear you are going in early- the last thing you want it to go in Friday then find out you need to go to the hospital on a weekend when all the staff have disappeared. Keep us updated. Thinking of you. xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Toni 81  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have been reading along with this thread and am jumping across from the May/June one as we ended with zero fertilisation from our first IVF cycle. Am about to see my FS this arvo so will hopefully get a few answers to my mountainous list of questions. Luckily my FS humours me and is happy to banter with us (or rather me). I will update later as to where I should be placed on the roll call, but I think I will be in limbo land. Would love to go ahead straight away, but I think with the 20 eggs harvested they would like me to wait for another full cycle.

Have any of you had luck with your FS allowing you to jump straight back into a stim cycle? I did an antagonist cycle.

Looking forward to lots of success in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well got the test results back and we unfortunately have gone up again! WTF! Still low, so doesn't really mean anything, other than my body is very confused and we are still a way off from being able to try again. We went from 17 to 438 to 285 and then this week to 341! How do we interpret that one! Think my body is so excited to be almost UTD that it just doesn't quite wanna let go.

Talk about confusing though... Apparently I'd now be 7 weeks but they prob won't want to do a scan as with numbers that low they probably won't see anything, but she said ectopic is unlikely as I'm not experiencing any pain or other side effects.

She basically said now it'll be best to get our FS to look over all the results and explain/decide what happens next, but most likely just have to wait for my body to just sort itself out and keep having regular blood tests to monitor it. She wasn't concerned about the fact that I'm still bleeding at all either. I didn't think they would be, I think that's par for the course.

So FS appt is Friday afternoon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wunsi - My clinic always wants me 2 wait at least 1 cycle not only 4 my body but my mind 2 - but i understand when u just want 2 start over & try again cos the waiting is so painful.

Frannie - U must b soooo frustrated - I'm interested 2 c wot FS says on Friday. Can't they just give us a pill or injection - not like we aren't use 2 putting drugs into our bodies.

I'm off now 4 my acup appt 2 try & relax

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni 81 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have been reading along with this thread and am jumping across from the May/June one as we ended with zero fertilisation from our first IVF cycle. Am about to see my FS this arvo so will hopefully get a few answers to my mountainous list of questions. Luckily my FS humours me and is happy to banter with us (or rather me). I will update later as to where I should be placed on the roll call, but I think I will be in limbo land. Would love to go ahead straight away, but I think with the 20 eggs harvested they would like me to wait for another full cycle.

Have any of you had luck with your FS allowing you to jump straight back into a stim cycle? I did an antagonist cycle.

I had to wait a cycle. Frustrating but I suppose I can understand it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I went on the pill when AF arrived for 2 weeks. All up, a three week wait in between with two bleeds.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In about one month (fingers crossed) I will have my FET! Whoo Hoo!!!
    Not that I am counting... LOL