Closed Thread
Page 199 of 256 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    KandP - YUM.

me-me post as busy cooking for DH's colleague from NY who's coming to dinner. Blood is in and it's a chemical as expected.

I'm going to take a break from TTC for a while. I'm utterly exhausted after a year of thinking about making a baby, with the turmoil of IVF and a fifth loss being the last straw. I have a fantastic business to run and I'm going to focus on continuing to build that, and really enjoy DS and DH. Next year when I have the emotional energy we will get back on the IVF bandwagon.

I'll keep following along though and for you all. Hopefully there are MANY bfp's just around the corner.

I'm on Facebook if anyone wants to catch up, PM me and I'll come stalking you
    I am on a break too so we can keep each other company!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    Epu is booked for Friday. I have 20 follicles. So worried i will hyperstimulate

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle
    I always get mild Ohss as I get between 15-30 eggs. As workingmumma said take the pain relief. I always wake in a lot of pain due to my ovaries, they give pain relief in recovery (ask for it) and a heat pack ( I have to ask for this).

I always take a hot water bottle with me for drive home. Some hospitals don't like you using them but they have turned a blind eye for me.

The anaesthetist always gives a script for panadeine forte too.

They say to drink lots of water to help with Ohss and to eat protein, the Gatorade/ sports drinks are to help put back electrolytes in the body from the huge water intake.

Try and not get constipated either as it becomes very uncomfortable..

Fx you won't hyper stimulate !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peonies, I did watch the other girls at the clinic get up and walk out from EPU as though nothing had happened, and at first I thought I must be being sooky, until the clinic gave me my egg number. I am glad that's not everyone's experience of EPU. Our clinic didn't do any bloods pre pick up so I had no idea about my levels. It's interesting how different all the clinics and protocols are isn't it. As a newby to this I'm still trying to get my head around all the different cycles.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Workingmumma 7 blasties that is fantastic, such an achievement!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really think I'm out of the race, TMI coming, I just did the nightly crione and there was the signs of af on applicator when I finished, I havent had any discomfort or anything while using crione, so I'd say she's trying to show her ugly face. So I will see what happens in the morning, but by the feelings I've got, normal af dull achy belly, she is here. I'll ring the clinic and see what I do next, if I start this cycle and do another short cycle starting from day2 or longer cycle from day21 or what I don't know???
    Last edited by Tj79; 07-08-2012 at 21:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zacmick, I'm looking forward to our FET after AF arrives.

Sorry to hear that TJ :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj79 View Post
    I really think I'm out of the race, TMI coming, I just did the nightly crione and there was the signs of af on applicator when I finished, I havent had any discomfort or anything while using crione, so I'd say she's trying to show her ugly face. So I will see what happens in the morning, but by the feelings I've got, normal af dull achy belly, she is here. I'll ring the clinic and see what I do next, if I start this cycle and do another short cycle starting from day2 or longer cycle from day21 or what I don't know???
    Hang in there ( I know it's easier said than done) Tj79, see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully it's just cervix irritation, if things are not good in the morning ask the clinic if you can bring the BT forward. I have everything crossed that it's nothing to be concerned about, when I have had crinone in the past it didn't stop my AF coming.
    Normal dull achey pains can also mean other things x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been keeping up with the thread to find out how you girls are going.

Tigger I'm sorry you have to go through this all again, I hope you find some peace taking a break and you find the strength to go again some time down the track. I'm sure the FS's can find a reason to stop this occurring again

Hope all is well with everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Zakmick for the incorrect spelling earlier - I couldn't check my spelling until I'd already posted and I'm not sure how to edit a post through the iPad app.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to workingmumma For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm on my IPad so sorry of not many personals.

TJ79 I hope AF stays away

Tigger I'm so sorry sweets, I know the feeling of loss all too well. I'm glad you are taking a break & focusing on the good things in life

I hope everyone else is going ok

AFM i'm not confident it worked this time girls, no sore (.)(.) or anything I think I'll POAS tomorrow, BT on Friday.