Closed Thread
Page 198 of 256 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - I'm so sorry. Hope you find what you need during your break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zak - no worries darl. It's hard to remember the details of everybody's stories. I started with capsules for the royal jelly - 1 morning & 1 night (before food). Then I bought some pure stuff in honey from a US website, and had a teaspoon morning & night. Then I got the semen-like one and had half a teaspoon morning & night. That ran out & I knew I was almost ready to stim, so just returned to the capsules I still had until starting stimming. I also took a bunch of other stuff too.

Lynlee - I would also say don't be afraid to take a higher dose of CoQ10, it is a great anti-oxidant and helps protect all the cells in your body. I don't really know much about DHEA - it wasn't something that I was interested in taking. I do think there are a lot of mixed reports about it.

1xbabyplease - good luck for Thursday!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (07-08-2012),Zakmick  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the cat lovers.

cat_tequila.jpg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (07-08-2012),Zakmick  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    For the cat lovers.

Attachment 25163
    Aww! Cute kitty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - As a mum to 2 hilarious kitties, I approve. So do they.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It just looks so depressed. The caption's perfect.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have been trying to keep up with all the posts over the last few days, I haven't written anything as I was still feeling unwell and flat after the hyper stimulation last week. The lab rang yesterday to say that of our 21 fertilized eggs they have frozen 7 high quality embryos (day 5). They were watching a few more until today but none of them made it.

Our scientist said that 7 is a great number to have frozen, especially of such good quality. It was so nice to talk to them today because I had so many questions about my egg pick up, I also wanted to thank them and my FS. If he had triggered me with hcg I would be in hospital right now.

I am still sad that we didn't have our transfer yesterday but I am grateful that I'm feeling much better. Yesterday I borrowed a book from the library called "Making Babies", it's 14 personal IVF stories and I found it so helpful to read, I couldn't put it down and finished it this morning. Have any of you read it?

So sorry to hear your news Tigger, I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through.

Sorry, no other personals today, I'm on the iPad and I find it hard to respond on here compared to using the computer, plus there's too many posts for me to catch up on ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Stalker Alert*

Just popping in to send some hugs to Tigger. I'm so sorry hun I hope that you will find some peace with your decision for now and come back ready and raring to go next year. All the very best to you and your family.

I was also sent this today and thought of the "bogan chicks" on this thread. Lots of bogan babydust to you all

"50 Shades of Grey - Kwinana Style"
    ...Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill the lonely hours between Jerry Springer and Days of our Lives.
    As he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of his Nike vest, his smile told me that it was dole day and I knew that my velour track suit ...would be hanging off the lampshade tonight.
    As I stood in line at the job centre, thinking of reasons why I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed sweat and Lynx Africa! I turned and there he was, DWAYNE, with his pants half way down his ****, our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind Safeway.
    He had already tied his Staffy to a post in the alley way so we would not be disturbed, there was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery. I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again.
    I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak - don't be afraid to have pain relief before and after EPU. Panadeine is good, I think my clinic said to avoid nurofen, I found I needed to keep a hot pack on my belly after EPU and slept on pillows, I couldn't lay on my side orbend at all after my pick up and it lasted several days. I was not prepared for the pain afterwards. As the girls have said drink lots of fluid, especially Gatorade. We had 20 follicles on the scan but 31 eggs at pick up and had to cancel our fresh transfer as it was too risky. Our FS used a trigger that didn't contain hcg which helped us avoid hospitalization. Hang in there, I'm a week on now and finally feel human again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak - just to give a different experience, for my first cycle they said there appeared to be about 18 follicles, but I only got 7 eggs. Your oestrogen levels will give a key to how many mature eggs might actually be retrieved. Are they saying that's really high?