Closed Thread
Page 196 of 255 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry tigger.. Hopefully they will have answers for u..

Started gonal f today.. So excited to be one step closer now.. Have to go in on Monday for bt..

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tj I'd eat the salad and then go back for other half of the pack ( least you can you say in your defence you did something good today).. I'm in one of those moods today too, found some yummy gluten free mint flavored shortbread that tastes like mint slices they have been my savior last few days.

Peonies, royal jelly arrived in the mail today.. Capsule form.. Did your DH take it too?? Also I got some maca root powder.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Tj79  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TJ - Oh I see. I've never had a booster. When was the last one?

Zakmick - no, we're using donor sperm, as my DH doesn't produce any. So there was no point in getting him to take anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Well bloods are in an it's a chemical, woohoo. Waiting for AF now. That's number five loss this year. Surely I get a prize or at least a frequent buyer's card?
    So sorry to hear this Tigger, I hope your FS can help you find some answers, just unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last one was Saturday the 28th, had 60 iu, but I'm happy to just wait for blood test, my mum is coming up this weekend so if it is a bfn, I'll be able to go do some retail therapy with her and eat some of mums cooking and have a 'me weekend'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - Big hugs to you. I'm so sorry. Wish I could do something to make this easier for you.

Gosh, you guys can talk! I'm terrible at catching up from phone/comp, so I'll just skip today. (Lazy bones, that's me!)

3dp5dt. I peed on a stick yesterday to see if the Ovidrel trigger was out, and it was gone... so at least I know if I cave and pee earlier, it won't be false. The clinic wants me to POAS next Wednesday (15th) but I don't know if I'll make it that far.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    TJ - Oh I see. I've never had a booster. When was the last one?

Zakmick - no, we're using donor sperm, as my DH doesn't produce any. So there was no point in getting him to take anything.
    Sincerest apologies Peonies!!! I'm on my phone cant see the signatures and I completely forgot 😒! How much royal jelly did you take? These capsules are equivalent to 600mg fresh royal jelly..it suggested 1-2 a day.

An advertisement for channel 7 news!! An investigation into what over the counter multivitamins actually do for the consumer... Channel 7 reporting that they have really no added benefit! Great DH heard this as he was walking into the lounge.. His comment 'see I told you so!'
    Last edited by Zakmick; 07-08-2012 at 16:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Tigger xxxxxxx

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear tigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak - I saw that ad for the multivites. Hubby started them just after our first failed IVF, maybe that helped his second sample? Interesting to watch though..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (07-08-2012)