Closed Thread
Page 195 of 255 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2550
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi ladies...

Well, no news for me - i'm getting weird crampy pains and a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, with the occasional sharp pain, but no other signs that AF is on her way - no swollen/sore boobs, etc. I completely missed my July Period - the only sign of anything was some brown spotting and sore nipples a week before i was due.

I'm starting to go a little cuckoo, so i've called my FS and have asked to have a BT to test my hormones tomorrow to see if they've moved at all - if i at least know something is happening, i have an end point. My DH & I are in the process of figuring out when we can buy a house, and IVF is playing a huge part in that, financially - so, not only do we wonder if/when it will work, now it's a case of when the HELL am i even going to get my period to START the process!

Kandp..I hear you!!
    My AF is not cooperating either, cd 39 here. I've had the spotting twice, sore BB, fluidy around tummy but no AF, I had a shocking migraine yesterday so that could be a sign she is close...but who knows?? She always takes her merry time when I want her to show!!

I went down the street earlier and I have found my bogan parade attire, it was being modelled for me!! When I saw this girl I had to turn away as I started giggling!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well bloods are in an it's a chemical, woohoo. Waiting for AF now. That's number five loss this year. Surely I get a prize or at least a frequent buyer's card?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Well bloods are in an it's a chemical, woohoo. Waiting for AF now. That's number five loss this year. Surely I get a prize or at least a frequent buyer's card?

oh tigger, i am so sorry to hear *hugs* surely they will do more investigation as to why so many chemicals?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, have to see doctor this afternoon as OHSS is getting a bit worse, most likely cos the little embies are now producing hcg.

good luck for starting your jabs tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    That's great news hun, I hope you have a sticky there too.

Been googling success rates from double 3DTs, and risk of twins. Very hard to find much info, but it's been somewhat encouraging. Still not convinced that we'll even have two make it to 3 days, or one for that matter! But trying to be positive. Got to call the clinic this arvo for the results from the blood she took yesterday, and if all good I'll be having my first Lucrin jab tonight.

That was really fun last night, thanks guys. I was reading bits out to my mum in my best bogan voice! :lol:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    thanks girls. I bought 75mg coq10, but too scared to take 2 per day, so im starting with one for now... might start taking two closer to the start of our cycle... i suppose its more the DHEA im worried about, as there is a lot of warnings about it, but it also seems to have fantastic responses for some
    Hi there,

I'm on 75mg dhea and have had hardly any side effects, mainly oily hair and skin.. Otherwise all fine.. As for q10 dh and I are taking 400mg daily.. It's ok to take more.. Leading up to this cycle we were taking 200mg.. I'd def up your dose as eggs need 90 days just as sperm does.

Good luck!! X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (07-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger I'm gutted for you! I know how hard it's been on me with my continued m/c's, you are one strong beautiful woman who has an amazing sense of humor, that will get you through this xx

And I think you are on to something discount rates should apply or points that go towards a frequent buyers card that allows us to spend it on things for ourselves, massages, facials etc

{{{big hugs}}}

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear tigger.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so sorry sweetie. What a rough trot. It's definitely a pattern - hope you can get to the bottom of it & overcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Tigs. I hope you can get some answers as to why this keeps happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, no I haven't as I had the boosters of ovidril, and I'm too scared to, just in case it's a bfn, or the ovidril is still in my system and I get a bfp and it's a false one. Oh the ups and downs of ivf!!!!!!

Tigger, sorry you had another chem, hope you having a 'me day' today. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best for the next cycle

I had a cry before, it's not really like me, I don't know why, I'm thinking the crione is playing with my head, I think being home alone doesn't help so much either. Oh well, what will be, will be. I've already eaten half a packet of mint slice biscuits today, maybe I should have a salad for lunch, then eat the other half