Mumtochris

Lynlee
    MusicalGal
    Disney Baby

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Sariele - good luck for your cycle darl.
    Thank you. I think I'm generally having better feelings about this cycle. I had a very vivid dream last night that I was pg, and was patting my baby bump. It was so real... I hope I get to experience that one day soon.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's an omen Sariele xxx

Well I used my last pee stick tonight and the line was lighter (as expected) so tomorrow's BT should just confirm the pg isn't viable. Sigh. Having a glass of wine now!

Hoping for our CGD results tomorrow. Ideally we'll get one more shot at it before Christmas. Early or late September would be ideal as mid-September I have a big client event in Singapore and in October I have one in Chicago. I would probably put November off till New Year anyway so I can ski at Christmas (we have a place in Canada where we go to ski during the Australian summer every year). So if not September then basically we'll leave it till next year. The thought of not TTC for a while is actually really calming - losing this pg has just been the ****ing pits, I am so over losing babies you wouldn't even believe how over it I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    I hope it's an omen Sariele xxx

Well I used my last pee stick tonight and the line was lighter (as expected) so tomorrow's BT should just confirm the pg isn't viable. Sigh. Having a glass of wine now!

Hoping for our CGD results tomorrow. Ideally we'll get one more shot at it before Christmas. Early or late September would be ideal as mid-September I have a big client event in Singapore and in October I have one in Chicago. I would probably put November off till New Year anyway so I can ski at Christmas (we have a place in Canada where we go to ski during the Australian summer every year). So if not September then basically we'll leave it till next year. The thought of not TTC for a while is actually really calming - losing this pg has just been the ****ing pits, I am so over losing babies you wouldn't even believe how over it I am.
    you are taking it all so well, it's great to be thinking of other things in the future. Wait for the BT tom, maybe you will get a surprise. It is totally horrible loosing one after the other Enjoy your glass of wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Thank you. I think I'm generally having better feelings about this cycle. I had a very vivid dream last night that I was pg, and was patting my baby bump. It was so real... I hope I get to experience that one day soon.
    Thats def a good omen!! this is going to be the lucky cycle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I feel better that my dh is not the only one. I thought I was coming a little unreasonable, but I don't think so, not with all the sh!t we endure. Thanks for the reassurance. Love this thread and you girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I have been doing a lot of reading on poor egg quality, and Coq10 and DHEA seemed to be the most mentioned things about improving quality...

Ive read the posts on here, and ive read website after website, and Im so confused if i should take it... i would love your opinions/advice...

i havent spoken with FS about it, so dont know if i should ring and ask her and do it without asking... If i do take it, i dont know what dose I should take, and also I read if you already have adequate levels of DHEA and can have the reverse effects (plus the testosterone can start having some very unwanted side effects)...

so confusing!! it also seems DHEA is more about increasing numbers, which we dont need, we just need to improve the quality... i did ask FS if there was anything i could do to improve egg quality and she didnt say much.... so not sure what i should do...

any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lyn - I don't know much about DHEA so I can't comment there, but the coq10 is good for other things, as well as egg quality. The one I use (the low dose bioglan one) is for heart health too. I'll take it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (06-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee I have no advice sorry but I know the other girls will. I hope your next cycle is a cracker.

Here's a giggle for a Monday: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...orst-name-EVER

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls. I bought 75mg coq10, but too scared to take 2 per day, so im starting with one for now... might start taking two closer to the start of our cycle... i suppose its more the DHEA im worried about, as there is a lot of warnings about it, but it also seems to have fantastic responses for some