Closed Thread
Page 190 of 256 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2551
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats and good luck to those who are actually PUPO! Yes, today is a bit hard for me to deal with
    It's almost an embarrassing feeling that NEITHER of my embryos thawed! Still feel pretty numb about it all actually. I cried for maybe a minute or 2 when I told DH, but that was it.

I think once I have a new action plan I will feel better, but I don't know how long that will take!

Part of me is relieved that I don't have a transfer because I've mentioned a few times what a crazy psychotic mess I go a few days after transer because I can feel AF and know it hasn't worked, so it is nice to have a break from that, disappointing but nice.

I just also wanted to ask some tips on improving egg quality?

My first cycle I got 5 eggs, 4 were great quality. Second cycle I got 12 eggs, but only 3 were great quality even though 7 fertilised. The Scientific Director we saw the other week thinks my first cycle may have had better eggs because I had only had my lap and ovarian drilling a few months prior, what do you ladies think?

Is there anything I can take on my own to improve egg quality? I'm not sure if I will be seeing my FS to ask her opinion as I'm sure she will be no help anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - good luck at ET. I'll be exactly one week behind you!

Lackers - I recall someone in here saying that their FN told them their embie is like a strawberry seed in a jam sandwich, it's not going anywhere!

Tigger - I'm still holding out hope for you, but understand you are being cautious and rightfully so.

Greenapple - yay! Small round of applause. Will wait too BT for the raucous one!

Sorry I can't do more personals. I've just caught up with the thread from the weekend after I cracked it when I wrote a long post with personals etc and it didn't post! I think a couple of you had the same trouble. I can be fickle

AFM: had US and BT on Friday and again today. On Friday the haul looked scarily massive, around 30+. Today things look a little more reasonable, but still lots. Up to 20. They don't all look as evenly sized as last time, but I'm hoping to get 12 mature ones. Would really like frosties and to never have to stim again (I live in hope).

DH and I are not communicating well, rather I'm upset so not talking to him. He went out sat night and got drunk (so much for all tcm, vitamins,supplements to improve his swimmers). I feel a little more affected by the hormones this time and I was just upset that even though I asked him not to go silly because he has a job to do this week, he still did. I know I'm over-reacting, can't help it. Am I the only one...

Can someone please move me to EPU Wednesday 8/8? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, there is a thread on improving egg quality, peonies is good at attaching links but imam not. It is in the IVF section. All I have done is start taking coq10, goji berries and changed to full fat dairy. I think there are other things like royal jelly but this was what I could handle to begin with. Some of it may be mixed with what I read about sperm improvement as dh has not so great swimmers.

Check out the other thread though, lots of great info.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (06-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    DH and I are not communicating well, rather I'm upset so not talking to him. He went out sat night and got drunk (so much for all tcm, vitamins,supplements to improve his swimmers). I feel a little more affected by the hormones this time and I was just upset that even though I asked him not to go silly because he has a job to do this week, he still did. I know I'm over-reacting, can't help it. Am I the only one...
    Not the only one honey, I'm not going so great with mine either. He just really doesn't understand why I get so upset every time I have a chemical/mc. I mean he does, intellectually, but he'll just say things like "Well, we knew this one wasn't likely to work didn't we?" and expects me to feel better. And I know he gets the sh!ts because I'm moping around and not being my normal happy self, not really interested in DTD etc.

I think it's impossible for guys to really relate to what we are going through, it's not their bodies and they don't have hormones to contend with. Doesn't stop me getting sh!tty about it though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Well, I am officially PUPO with two blasts!! One was really good, A grade, so that's the one they had chosen to transfer. There was one other good one a definite for freezing & some others they're watching & might freeze if they improve, but they were not as good. So we said put in another one that you prob wouldn't freeze, rather than it just be discarded. Amazingly, my FS agreed & they put in an early blast as well.

Will wait to find out if they decide to freeze any more than the one definite.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done peonies. Great result.

A question? Is it normal to feel a bit crampy at this stage I took a pregnyl dose 1500 yesterday and Wednesday.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO Peonies sending loads of stick vibes your way

Lucky I've been crampy since EPU, through transfer, and still am.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I've been crampy for a couple of days. I'm quite sure it's the progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Am officially PUPO. Not too sure how I feel at the moment. But excited to be in with a chance. I'm so sorry again to the ladies who have had bad news. It all feels bittersweet as I feel like we are on this rollercoaster together.
    Welcome to the TWW! *hugs* From my understanding, Crinone have 90mg but each pessary has 200mg? (If we're on the same ones, that is.) I waddled the first day, scared emby would fall out. It wasn't until the next day that I could pee freely again, haha.

Girl X - I'm sorry you're in the 'everyone around me is preggers!' zone. It comes around in waves, I find. I'm a teacher, and EVERYONE is pregnant. Parents, other staff, ridiculous. Not only that, on transfer day @ our hospital, we walked smack into this huge group of pregnant ladies having their delivery tour. THEN, our nurse was also knocked up. Seriously?

Peonies - I hope your transfer went well! Have been thinking of you today, but this is the first time I've been online.

Greenapples - congratulations, hon. Looks like all going well for you!

Tigger - I have SO many big epic hugs coming your way. xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

lackers  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Is there anything I can take on my own to improve egg quality? I'm not sure if I will be seeing my FS to ask her opinion as I'm sure she will be no help anyway!
    A friend of mine had a lap after her last IVF and is currently in her second - she ended up with 8 mature, fertilised eggs. Transferred 2 & froze 6. She swears that's what did the trick. Big hugs to you today. *xxx*

Wunsi - Sounds like you're stimming really well. Praying that you're going to get a nice juicy haul of mature eggs, but not enough to make you sick! xx

Tigger - Yes, it's hard to get hubs to understand. Mine showed hardly any emotions for the first 12 months of unsuccessful TTC. Our first IVF appt was the first time he truly 'understood' how hard this was for me.. and he's much better now.

Peonies - 2 blasts! You lucky thing. Hopefully one is your sticky baby! xxx

ASM, I'm ... happy. Glad to have a blasty on board (I need to make one of those signs for my car, hahaha) - and praying it's the one. I'm trying to relax. Trying not to read into things. Trying to just get through the next 9 days and think the best. Oh, and also constipated.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)