Closed Thread
Page 19 of 255 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like I should be on something for egg quality. We only got 5 first time around, and only 3 of those were decent enough to attempt fertilisation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The next time the list is updated can I be added? Currently jabbing, EPU should be sometime next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    peonies - When do you start taking it?? Im on DHEA, almost 3 months now to improve and increase egg quality. But I will try anything. But its hard when its DH...
    Well, this is where I'm seeing conflicting infomation. When I found out about it & read up, the consensus seemed to be to take it only during that stim cycle. But then I found a bunch of other info saying the month before the IVF cycle. one thing that is agreed on is that it shouldn't be taken long term. I guess maybe I should start now, or soon.

Apparently it can really help fertilisation rates. I don't know, worth a try. Even though the IVF for me is only because we need to do this with donor sperm as DH has none, I still want to do everything possible for the best outcome. My first cycle was pretty good - but only 7 eggs. They all (or maybe 6) fertilised and we had a hatching blastie which took but then miscarried. but we had no frosties. Next time I would like some more eggs, more hatching blasties, frosties, pregnancy and NO miscarriage. I don't ask for much, do I? haha I have not told my FS about any of this stuff I'm taking yet. Well, I was taking CoQ10 before, so he knows that & was fine with that (but not that I've increased the dose to 600mg). But the other stuff, like vit D, royal jelly etc - he doesn't know yet but I can't imagine he'd object to. He said my egg quality was good & I don't need to do anything except be myself ... but I'm turning 37 next month, so want to do all I can. I somehow have a feeling he might not be so cool with me ordering melatonin off the internet and self administering. I think I will just say I already had some as it had previously been prescribed for insomnia (I do have insomnia and restless legs syndrome) by my GP, and then found those studies & I read that IVF clinics in the US prescribe it now. So I thought I'd keep taking it. That will sound better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!! from my 1st to 2nd cycle we were really focusing on improving my egg quality and had some really good success so we are going to maintain the same process. I'm doing a long down reg cycle, with Synarel and 350 puregon. With ovidrel for trigger. I am also seeing a naturopath. She has me on a sugar free, gluten free, caffeine free diet and I am taking naturopathic pregnancy multi, phyto essential mix, magnesium, vitamin c, zinc, fish oil and western herbal blend. My eggs improved dramatically as well as feeling 100% better generally...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I really not great at posting things but I was wondering if u ladies wouldn’t mind if I follow this thread & ask my crazy questions every so often?
    All you women are so strong & I find reading these threads really help. I can’t believe how much we all put our bodies through & when seeing that some of you are having the same feelings & thoughts that I have I kinda feel normal – well as normal as I can be with all these hormones racing around.
    Currently I suppose I am in limbo land & hoping to be having a FET in Aug just waiting for yet another BT to see if my hcg is going down or I have an ectopic preg – I guess time will tell & like normal we will deal with whatever happens cos we have to if we want to be parents. It might happen for me 1 day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Toni These forums are great for support. No-one understands what we are going like those going through it as well!

Quick update from me: I had bloods yesterday after 10 days of gonal F injections and my estrogen is only 220 Arg. Hoping it will jump up soon so FET will go ahead.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd
    Amps
    Eaglegirl

Waiting for AF

Peoniesarepretty
    KandP
    Princess of hearts

Pill Popping
    Clementine Grace
    MrsJaguar
    Tiggerfields

Sniffing

GStef

Jabbing
    1 xbabyplease
    Bubs4kylee - Lucrin
    Rachael3

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1st August

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Hi ladies just updated for me and Rachael3 Have read through the thread, look forward to following everyone to hopefully a LOT of BFPs in July and August.
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 19-06-2012 at 23:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peoniesarepretty - in response to your question. I will be injecting a growth hormone this time called saizen. It's $200 per injection per day on top of IVF costs. I willbe in it for about 15 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies. Gee it's cold, come back summer!!!

Anyone in Melbourne? Hope your nit too rattled after this mornings shake.

Im on day 7 of jabbing (can someone add me to the roll call at some stage please, I lose to colours when I do it from my phone). I had US and BT this morning, 5 follies 1.30mm-1.5mm and several smaller ones. I'm pretty happy with that. Lining is 0.85. Everything is looking on track for EPU on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hi ladies just updated for me and Rachael3 Have read through the thread, look forward to following everyone to hopefully a LOT of BFPs in July and August.
    Thanks tiggerfields At the clinic now had BT waiting for US. Good luck to everyone in their cycle.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 20-06-2012 at 08:31.