Closed Thread
Page 189 of 255 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2550
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Disney!! {{{big hugs}}}

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I'm so so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am officially PUPO. Not too sure how I feel at the moment. But excited to be in with a chance. I'm so sorry again to the ladies who have had bad news. It all feels bittersweet as I feel like we are on this rollercoaster together.

But need to think more positively I know...(hopefully not the crinone turning me into negative nancy when I know I should be ecstatic being PUPO).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Disney - So sorry. What a disappointment. Hope you can get some answers soon.

lackers - Congratulations! And Crinone is a nasty thing. My IVF psych described progesterone as 'downers', and I have to agree with him. Will keep everything crossed for you.

AFM - Struggling a bit. Everyone at DD's playgroup is either pregnant or has a newborn. That's not me exaggerating either! There are 2 other people who don't (both of whom have completed their families). Facebook is full of newborn pics and announcements. I just keep feeling angry. We're struggling with making a few plans that we have to make (involving work overseas trip), and I keep thinking that if I hadn't miscarried then I would still be pregnant and there wouldn't be any issues with the trip.

We're going away for a short break soon, and I think I'll try to find another counsellor after that, as I'm not sure I'm really resolving anything/ moving forward very well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Lackers! Wow, that was early. I came on here to wish you luck & it's all done.

I don't feel great. I think it's the progesterone - I had a problem with low progesterone last time, so my FS had me start on 3 pessaries a day this time. Making me crampy & feel funny & just not sleeping well at all the last couple of nights. I'll tell him today at the transfer. Nervous to see how many blasties we might have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I am on the iPhone will pop on pc today and catch up with where everyone is at. Tigger - pls stay positive anything can happen, I know several mums who had slow rising and have healthy babies... Fingers crossed for you

AFM I am on 14dpo and have just recorded a BFP on the HPT again bt on Wednesday to confirm, but feeling a bit positive now that af has not reared her head!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenapple For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (06-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    More Disney, I know today will be a hard day xxx

lackers congrats on being PUPO. I am a completely negative nancy as well, I can't help it!

GirlX I understand feeling down. Where are you heading off for your break? Some time away can be a good decompress.

greenapple good luck for Wednesday hope those numbers are sky high

AFM I'm feeling down today as well. Coming down with DS's cold which is a real doozy, and just hanging on by my fingernails until I can get my BT tomorrow to confirm levels aren't rising as they should be. From past experience however they will probably creep up for a few more days before taking a nosedive so bracing myself for a few more BTs and time in limbo, plus monitoring for ectopic. Back on this sh!tty ride once again, gah. K'iesha says SHE is the cow around here so stop giving me grief, HCG!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - good luck today and fingers crossed for lots of frosties!

Girl x - Im sorry you're feeling like nothing is resolving. I hope the short break does you the world of good and gives you some more positivity again. I understand about the difficulty of making plans. We are the same. It's like "what if I get pregnant this cycle?". How will that change things? Thinking of you hun.

Tigger - hope K'iesha can help sort things out for you. Still crossing my fingers for you.

Does anyone know if the "dosage" of crinone and pessaries are the same? I'm on crinone in the morning now and pessaries at night after my FET. Just so I don't have to lie down for half an hour in the mornings. Bit more expensive for the crinone but heaps easier for me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anybody else feel like their embryo is going to fall out as soon as they stand up after their transfer or is that just me?? I know it can't but still get worried. Silly I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, I forgot to rub K'iesha's belly for luck. Look out for me please, Queen K'iesha!