Closed Thread
Page 188 of 255 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2550
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I need advise before I go ladies...

What would you do?...

1. Wait until Nov/Dec to see a new FS?

2. Wait until we get karyotype results, and if they are normal should we continue to see current FS who DH doesn't seem to like, and I don't feel 100% with either?

3. If the karyotype comes back abnormal, do a fresh cycle with current FS and send them away for biopsy?

I just don't know what to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry disney, that is terrible news. Hope you can get through the next couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - If I were in your shoes, I would probably get booked in with someone else. But in the meantime do the karotype testing. Doesn't mean you have to do another cycle with your current FS, but you can be getting answers in the meantime. Sounds as though they're not working out for you ... and I know you'll hate hearing this, but you're young enough that a few months wait to go a different FS isn't a big problem (whereas at my age it would be). You need to be comfortable with your FS and feel confident in your cycle with them.

You could use the time to take whatever supplements you want to, work on diet & exercise, or whatever else you want to do to get yourself super-ready. xxx
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 05-08-2012 at 21:15.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (05-08-2012),Zakmick  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Lyn, I hope AF arrives quickly so you can get your break over and done with. Do you have regular natural cycles? I had to go on the pill last time between cycles (or risk a long cycle, or a Provera to bring on a period) and it was annoying.
    my cycles are usually pretty regular, but hoping all the meds dont mess it up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney I am so sorry for the bad news I had that happen to me in jan! We had the same dilemma in march and we did another cycle with our old FS which was a disaster and ended up just costing money which was wasteful! We are now with a new FS and I am so much happier and so is dh! Good luck but I would say go with your gut!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    MsJo
    Gstef
    ClementineGrace
    SelM22
    Dancingbutterfly

Waiting for AF
    lilbabysteps
    Franniesplace
    Workingmumma
    Zakmick
    Eleash
    GirlX

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    LKeith - Follistim
    Angel382 - ??

KDSD - Lucrin
    Wunsi - ??
    Fortitude

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Squeak4123 - 8/8

ET
    Peoniesarepretty - 6/8

FET
    1xbabyplease - ??
    Lackers - 6/8

TWW
    Tiggerfields - 3nd BT 7/8
    TJ79 - BT 9/8
    Allymumtobe
    b4us
    Skizzie
    bubs4kylee
    Angel382 - BT 13/8
    Luckyme1 - BT 15/8
    Mrsjaguar - 15/8 (pee stick)Princessofhearts - BT 15/8

Hugs needed this time

Ngaiz
    jaandaw
    Mumtochris

Lynlee
    MusicalGal
    Disney Baby

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disneybaby sorry to hear about your bad news today... i feel sick knowing how upset and devastated you must be feeling takes me right back to Tuesday!!

Ive got no useful advice for you Im sorry, I know so little about this stuff compared to the other girls on your thread, but just try go with your instinct and what feels most right.. try put those feelings of not wanting to wait aside, and do what feels most right... good luck darl, im sure you will make the right decision for yourself and hubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Disney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm on my ph, so hope this works out ok. Pls excuse any typos. It's new and I'm still adding in words as I go.

Sariele hun pls don't think about the d3 v d5 stuff now, concentrate on gd energy to grow those lovely eggs of yours. I'll post some thoughts on this when I'm in front of the computer tomorrow. Hugs Xx

Disney my lovely young IVF buddy. The other girls give good advice. We were in this situation in Feb this year. I went for the second opinion and we changed clinic. I don't regret it at all. We have much more success, not there yet but got pregnant with twins second go, sadly they weren't to be.

I reckon do the karyotypes with the current clinic. You can transfer all results if you move. We've had them done. Both got the all clear.

And we r going down the pgs path next cycle too. While weve only had one miscarriage so far my fs thinks that its actually 30-35 yos who will get the most benefit out of such testing into the future, because the number of abnormal eggs per cycle increases with age. Of course the most benefit is for those with an unknown or recurring problem. If you are in this cat, is say its a good thought. I hope with you age that the fs will entertain this thought.
    Good luck my dear. Brace yourself for the emotional ride to come and I'm sending strength to negotiate for what you want and need.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    I need advise before I go ladies...

What would you do?...

1. Wait until Nov/Dec to see a new FS?

2. Wait until we get karyotype results, and if they are normal should we continue to see current FS who DH doesn't seem to like, and I don't feel 100% with either?

3. If the karyotype comes back abnormal, do a fresh cycle with current FS and send them away for biopsy?

I just don't know what to do!
    Disney i'm sorry they didn't thaw

It is SO hard to know what to do when you have failed cycles.

Did you try DHEA for the 2nd stim cycle? I know a few girls on here seem to get good results with that, it boosts the egg quality i think.

I have a science background, so with IVF i try to attack it like a formula or "potion" you need to get all the elements right and if one isn't working, you need to tweak it. So, maybe you need to try and see if the FS will get to the root of the problem. If they think its egg quality, maybe you could try something different next cycle or something that might get better egg quality? Did you do ICSI or ivf this time?

If you aren't happy with your current FS, why don't you book into another one and then see what your current FS comes up with in the mean time. Is there another ivf clinic you could go and see?

Are you on metformin for the PCOS? I am, and my FS says that it is meant to increase the quality of your eggs. I am so surprised that both embies didn't that, they were from different cycle's weren't they? My clinic said its very rare for more that one not thaw.

Hope you are doing ok