Closed Thread
Page 182 of 255 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    We both had to get completely changed into the gowns & little booties & caps, and leave all our stuff in another room. So not sure we could take a phone or camera in.
    Really?? That seems full-on for a transfer... I just stripped from the waist down, I was still wearing my jumper and possibly my socks too! Lol. And cause my transfer was on a Sat it was casual dress at the clinic, so the FN was just wearing jeans and a top, and the FS I had was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, hehe. The only person who was dressed "properly" was the embryologist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was no FN at my transfer last time. There was my FS, myself and DH. We went into a little room first where we had to get changed into all that disposable gear ... then into the room where we had the transfer, where my FS was. The embryologist was in the next room and spoke to us through a speaker & put the embryo onto the screen. Then she brought the embryo in & left again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was no FN at my transfer last time. There was my FS, myself and DH. We went into a little room first where we had to get changed into all that disposable gear ... then into the room where we had the transfer, where my FS was. The embryologist was in the next room and spoke to us through a speaker & put the embryo onto the screen. Then she brought the embryo in & left again.
    Your clinic sounds really high-tech! Compared to mine anyway..

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    They do show the embryo on the screen with my clinic ... but no idea how we could possibly get a photo of it. We both had to get completely changed into the gowns & little booties & caps, and leave all our stuff in another room. So not sure we could take a phone or camera in.
    Same with us. Except the embryologist is there too and the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - I think they have pretty strict lab conditions. Clean air technology & all that jazz as well.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At our transfers we meet with the embryologist firstly and they bring a photo of the embryo with them, that we get to keep. They discuss the stage it's at etc.
    Then into another room, strip off just waist down, my socks stay on too and then there is us and FS, we then see the embryo on the tv screen with my name on it in the petri dish and then the embryologist brings the embryo into the room. Then there's the four of us there for transfer. A final check to make sure embryo is not left in syringe and that's it, our clinic gives us movie tickets too after transfers. It's there way of encouraging us to take it easy, we use to get chocolates and a flower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Movie tickets after transfer? That sounds awesome. We get a box of preggo tests (as our clinic doesn't do beta tests).

I'm super tired. This progesterone pessary/lying down for 30 mins thing is actually kind of exhausting. I set my alarm early to do it, hoping I'll fall asleep again. But then, instead of that, I end up wide awake. Gotta keep plugging away ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Movie tickets? I want to go to that clinic! We don't get anything - no tests (in fact they strongly discourage home testing) and no photos (and tbh I'm okay with that part, as I think I'd find pics upsetting if it didn't work).

We have to get fully gowned up too, with bootie things and hat things. Very attractive!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Movie tickets? I want to go to that clinic! We don't get anything - no tests (in fact they strongly discourage home testing) and no photos (and tbh I'm okay with that part, as I think I'd find pics upsetting if it didn't work).

We have to get fully gowned up too, with bootie things and hat things. Very attractive!
    I wonder if someone could come up with an attractive gown/hat/bootie combination. They really are tragic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic gets DB to wear a set of scrubs..... I get to see what he would have looked like if he was a Dr.... Hmmmm pretty hot