Closed Thread
Page 181 of 256 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ET went well and now we wait

hi all,

E
    T today went very well. we got 6 blasties. one they said was fantastic and thats the one they transferred. the others are at molar stage. they are going to check them 2m and if thry are blasties they will freeze those too.

so now we wait. but i am worried as when i woke up this morning i had a little bit of a sniffle and now its worse can that effect implantation.

would love any thoughts...
    poh x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Of Hearts For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ps

ps am on ipad and lying down so i cant type too weell and battery is running out.

mts jag and others hopw all went well today.

mrs jag checked out ur blog its awesome. im a primary teacher too in south west sydney, and i also got married last year. hopefully we have common luck this cycle

poh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Of Hearts View Post
    ps am on ipad and lying down so i cant type too weell and battery is running out.

mts jag and others hopw all went well today.

mrs jag checked out ur blog its awesome. im a primary teacher too in south west sydney, and i also got married last year. hopefully we have common luck this cycle

poh xx
    Sounds wonderful! You'll have lots of little frosties waiting for you.

You'll have to PM me - I used to teach primary in S-West Sydney! (I'm in Western Sydney now though). How cool is that?

Yep, we get to see our embryo on a tv screen. There's a camera mounted over the dish, which shows the embryo until it is scooped up and squirted into place. At our clinic, after transfer the scientist then squirts any leftover liquid back into the dish (to confirm that it's been delivered).

I am supposed to POAS on August 15. 11 days from now. I'm sure I'll cheat earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi POH. Congrats on being PUPO!

Do you mean the rest were still only morulas? I really hope they grow into blasties for you by tomorrow so they might be frozen. If you look back at those links I posted for you the other day, you'll find information to explain all that a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, thats so cool that you get to see it. I saw someone's photo earlier but assumed it was off the net or something cos I didn't understand how you could see it, but I guess under the microscope on a big screen! I wonder how my clinic would react if I asked to see it?!?! They think we're painful enough I'm sure!

Me 29 DP 33 using unknown donor sperm
    1st Stim Cycle, 6 Blasts, 1 ET BFN, 1 FET BFN
    Due for 2nd FET August 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Wow, thats so cool that you get to see it. I saw someone's photo earlier but assumed it was off the net or something cos I didn't understand how you could see it, but I guess under the microscope on a big screen! I wonder how my clinic would react if I asked to see it?!?! They think we're painful enough I'm sure!
    As far as I know, my clinic doesn't show the embryo either. I too was wondering how people got pics of their embies. Not that I would have had much to see last time, since all they transferred was just a crummy fertilised egg..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we don't get to see our embryos either. I asked about it awhile ago and they said they don't like to disturb the embryo more than necessary cause its all such an artificial process... i would like a pic though

So sorry tiggers on the slow beta. I hope you get your miracle and it starts doubling quickly.

Congrats on the BFP greenapple
    Just a quick update from me... FET is going ahead Estrogen jumped to 1900 so they reckon my lining will be over 8mm now. Having one frozen blastocyst transferred either Thursday or Friday next week. Friday is my birthday- strange if the transfer is that day! Hard to be positive over this one after the last frozen transfer failed. I so hope this is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do show the embryo on the screen with my clinic ... but no idea how we could possibly get a photo of it. We both had to get completely changed into the gowns & little booties & caps, and leave all our stuff in another room. So not sure we could take a phone or camera in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Well, I am back with GREAT news!

We have one hatching blastocyst on board:

Attachment 24939

And... best of all... our other two embies also survived. We have 2 frosties!!! I am over the moon, cannot believe we had 3/3 get to blasty stage this time around. Can you even believe it? Hubs and I quite literally high-fived over the speculum, we were that excited.

Oh I can't begin to say how excited for you I am!

2 frosties! What a wonderful gift. To know that you have a back up plan for down the track (because that's when you'll need it, not anytime soon )

I've started CoQ10 (same as you, 100mg per day) and of course the DHEA so i'm hoping with everything that this is what gets me over the line this time. To answer peonie's question about sleep on CoQ10 - i have all my supplements at night and have no issues with sleep.

One thing i think i've noticed is that, even though i'm exercising every day (not for the last week as i've been sick), and have cut out 90% of crap from my diet and am really only eating clean food (stuff i/we make from scratch and loads of fruit/veg), i've not actually lost any weight on the scales. I can see my body changing and my boobs are smaller and my arms are smaller, but my wedding/engagement rings still don't fit, my jeans aren't actually any smaller and my stomach is still bloated. I think it's the DHEA. I HOPE that this next cycle works and I can stop taking it *sigh*. It will have been almost 3 months and i'm really noticing the extra pimples and weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Tigger. I have everything crossed for you xx I understand how hard this part is. Hold on hun x