T today went very well. we got 6 blasties. one they said was fantastic and thats the one they transferred. the others are at molar stage. they are going to check them 2m and if thry are blasties they will freeze those too.
so now we wait. but i am worried as when i woke up this morning i had a little bit of a sniffle and now its worse can that effect implantation.
would love any thoughts...