Closed Thread
Page 180 of 255 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2550
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice work mrsj! Hopefully this is your sticky one!

I've decided not to look at my embies this time around. I still want DH to take a photo of them, but I'm not going to look.

My last 3 transfers I have had no connection what so ever to the embies on the screen, which I think is the trigger to my straight out negative nancy behaviour so soon after transfer.
    The only time I felt a connection was with my first transfer because it was the first time I had seen an embryo, and it was technically our baby. Unfortunately it didn't end so well.

Does anyone else feel that way about seeing their embies on screen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Sorry, 600mg not gm. lol
    Did you find you sleep ok, taking it at night?

Ooh, has anyone seen the French male gymnast named Pennes or something like that? What a hottie.
    He's not bad. I love watching the gymnastics. That and the athletics are my favourites. Oh, and diving.

I don't have any dramas sleeping. But then, I can sleep through just about anything. (Except egg pickup, haha) in fact, I'm sleepy now & it's 5pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Nice work mrsj! Hopefully this is your sticky one!

I've decided not to look at my embies this time around. I still want DH to take a photo of them, but I'm not going to look.

My last 3 transfers I have had no connection what so ever to the embies on the screen, which I think is the trigger to my straight out negative nancy behaviour so soon after transfer.
    The only time I felt a connection was with my first transfer because it was the first time I had seen an embryo, and it was technically our baby. Unfortunately it didn't end so well.

Does anyone else feel that way about seeing their embies on screen?
    I got teary eyed today since it was the first blasty of mine I'd ever seen. But yes, I can see that it would be hard to connect. If only it always worked perfectly first time around, so we could say that we had seen our babies from conception.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I felt zero connection to the embryo on ET day. I was interested from an intellectual perspective but after four losses in less than a year I have such a high wall around my heart that I don't think anything prior to a 12 week scan would move me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K'IESHA... U R ONE AWESOME COW!! I will rub ur belly forever my little hero.. That's right.. That threatening really worked coz the witch arrived!! Never celebrated so much when getting my period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news mrsjaguar! We saw our blastocyst too and are over the moon.

Is it normal to feel a bit crampy after egg transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - I'm so sorry hun. But there is still hope! Everything is crossed for higher numbers. 

Musicalgal - oh that sucks. Hope you get better results next time. I'm so sorry you have to go through a next time though. 

Mumtochris - loved loved loved the bogan talk. Hilarious!!

Lucky - yes have definitely had those guilt inducing awful thoughts about people's pregnancies as well. we would never wish it upon anyone but these thoughts have definitely crept into my messed up head!! Thank you for your honesty. And congrats on being PUPO!!

Good luck to everyone who is PUPO!

Fortitude - yay! You've started!!

Kdsd - woohoo! K'iesha is one super cow!

AFM - just continuing my lovely crinone....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (04-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger - It does make it hard when all you have is heartache after heartache. I've only had 1 BFP and 3 BFN's, and I feel the same as you. I have such a high wall around my heart so that I don't get too upset if it's another failure, although I still always get upset!
    I just thought I would give seeing them a miss this time to see if it changes my mood after ET. It will either be that or the new anti d's if I'm still a happy chappy

kdsd - Woohoo! That K'iesha is really something hey!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you ladies get to see your embie? How does that work? We've never been offered and I'd love to see it. During our ET's we're in and out of clinic in less than 15 minutes....it sucks actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS on the et's and hope all the embies and follies are growing well. hoping we get some sticky ones over the next few weeks/months.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

It takes ages to catch up even on one day!!!!
    I went shopping today, bought a dress, cos DH and I are going to the Broome races, so having a mini holiday in two weeks, going to catch up with some friends and have a look around for a week, so if I get a BFP, I'll be the sober driver, if not I'll be in need of a taxi. Still waiting for blood test, only 5 sleeps to go. I really don't know if it stuck or not, I've gone up a cup size, my boobs are sore, not like AF tender/ sore though, have been since ET, and I've been a bit crampy for about 6 days. AF would be due tomorrow normally but I am on crione twice a day, so I dunno

Good luck everyone, hope you have a relaxing weekend
    Last edited by Tj79; 04-08-2012 at 18:01.