Closed Thread
Page 177 of 255 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Y'all, I just wanted to pop in and say Ive been quiet as posting on my phone is not fun, but needless to say I've been following all.

Pregnant cats=Hilarious, K'eisha the cow=Hilarious, Bogan talk=Hilarious. I've had quite a few giggles.

Hugs for those with BFN's, cancelled cycles, low egg numbers, and Baby Dust for those with BFP's and waiting.

AFM-We're officially on day 5 of our 2nd FET cycle, BT's start Tues. Relieved to be doing back to back cycle, but man, scrounging up the money was difficult, 2 minute noodles for us for the next month! Got to get that tax done ASAP.

I've started a new ritual, bought some candles and said some prayers to the universe, come on baby, we love you so much already and we haven't even made you yet. I'm not at all spiritual, but putting it out there this month and trying to shake what feels like bad karma around me. Lots of random acts of kindness, trying to pay it forward.

Good luck everyone, so pleased to be on this journey with you all.

Canberra girls, when are you likely to be having transfers? We're estimating around end of this month for our blast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    emmylou - that's so cool. My DH always acts like there's nothing special about being a twin and it's all a myth. He calls his brother his evil twin, and says they're not close, etc. But when we got married, he turned around & asked his twin to be best man, not his best mate! Even though he lives in another country and couldn't be involved in any preparation or bucks night or anything. And he would never ever ever not speak to him on their birthday. I think he doth protest too much!

Ohhhh, good luck today to MrsJ, luckyme and princess!!!

Sel - woo hoo. I know that feeling, darl. I had a natural m/c, so I swear I was bleeding for 6 weeks. I'd been spotting & bleeding during pregnancy too, so I swear single-handedly kept the pad & panty liner industry in Australia in profits this year. Hope it's all eased off for you now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the ets today I am really hoping that they ate sticky and give you a BFP! I will have a my fingers and toes crossed !

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Level is 92. Doubling time is over four days (should be less than two). Realistically it's not rising fast enough - less than half the rate it should be. I know in my heart what the outcome will be and now it's just a matter of waiting for the wheels to fall off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tigger. Sometimes HCG is slow at first and then just takes off - my FS said he has seen so many examples of that and they go on to have normal pregnancies. But it could go either way, you're right. Are you going to have another BT on Monday?

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck to the ET ladies today!

Tigger - Sorry to hear the number wasn't as expected. I'm still going to send you loads of just incase it is a slow mover
    When I found out my levels weren't doubling, I googled it like nothing else! There were so many stories of hcg not doubling at first, then all of a sudden it shot up to where it needed to be. Unfortunately it wasn't the case for me, but I hope it is the case for you!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I really do love this thread. Another BT Tuesday, but this is exactly how my other failed pgs started so I'm confident it's another loss. Waiting to start miscarrying is just the ****ing pits though. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post

Level is 92. Doubling time is over four days (should be less than two). Realistically it's not rising fast enough - less than half the rate it should be. I know in my heart what the outcome will be and now it's just a matter of waiting for the wheels to fall off.
    Sending you lots of love and praying it's a slow grower! Big love. x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post

I actually met one of those ladies (ivf) whose hcg levels were low and is now 6 mths pregnant. I don't want to give you false hope, but her hcg at 14 days was 23, 4 days later 75, 4 days later in the 100s. She said it was very hard emotionally as she felt she would loose the bub and having to have constant BT , but she didn't and she now has her little miracle. I have fx for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger all you can do is hang in there hun, im having another stern talk to theuniverse. xco

and yep definitely keeping libra in business these last two wks. hopefully not anymore. got a hormonal headache too