Closed Thread
Page 172 of 256 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2551
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am going tomorrow I've decided. At least then if I am going to be ****ed off and tense all weekend it'll be for a known reason! Really cross with the clinic for doing it at day 15 when it's supposed to be day 16. No idea why they would do that. Grump.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef good luck with tests, hope all is a-ok. Natural FET will be good, no tips but lots of :babydust:

Disney - I hope the antid's are helpful for you. They are such good stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Gstef - I was told that testing for NK Cells through BT isn't an indication if you actually have NK Cells in the uterus, and even if you have NK Cells in your blood, it doesn't affect an embryo. That's what I was told anyway.
    As for the tax thing, I just printed off my medicare payment summary, but I don't know if I will get any back now because althought we will BE out of pocket over $10k, we haven't actually paid all of the out of pocket expenses yet.

I don't understand medicare at all!! I will be so bummed if I can't claim anything back because he said you get like 20c for every $1 out of pocket!
    Hi Disney Baby, you should be able to get some money back... for every dollar over $2k, you will get 20c as your accountant said... i keep receipts showing my out of pocket expenses every year (my DS costs me a ton with bad ears and reflux, and now + IVF) and i dump the receipts on the accountant to work out

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsj - thanks. I might start with a low dose too... goodluck tomorrow.. ill be thinking of you!!

goodluck to all the others who are coming very close to transfer...

wunsi - i agree with you about the break.. im so glad im taking the break now.. my body just feels tired and no right.. i need the time to recover i think - and this is only my first cycle!! wow the girls who have done it a few times - hands down to you!! hope it was good news with your BT and US

Welcome Mrs Mac... i hope your prepared for an extremely fast moving thread

sorry tigger and musicgal hope your both feeling ok...so nice to hear the positivity musicgal.. its hard to have a good attitude like that when on such a difficult journey of infertility!

AFM - ive been having gas like pain since EPU, but last night, I had pains like I was in bloody labour!! almost took myself to hospital... but so much better today... hope thats the end of it.. It was a real slap in the face having such bad side effects from an EPU that ended up being useless!! damn eggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I just typed a really long post with personals for every single one of you. And it won't post it, and hasn't auto saved it. Waaaahhhh!!!

Rest assured everyone that I did have a word for all of you, but I just can't re-do it now. I'm so sorry.

In particular, I remember:

mumtochris & muscialgal - I'm so sorry.
    And tigger - i think it looks good. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - I'm not shy to put figures up, so I'm going to write what my statement says...

Charge = $22040.20
    Benefit paid = $7631.30

Receipts presented = $1500.90
    Receipts unpresented = $12908.00

I've since sent off more accounts to medicare, but haven't gotten the cheques back yet.

My clinic has a pay off system which is why we haven't paid all of our out of pocket expenses yet.

Do you know if I would qualify for money back this year based on that? I don't think so now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    MsJo
    Gstef
    ClementineGrace
    SelM22
    Dancingbutterfly

Waiting for AF
    lilbabysteps
    Franniesplace
    Fortitude
    Workingmumma
    Zakmick
    Eleash
    GirlX

Tracking
    KDSD

Pill Popping
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    LKeith - Follistim
    Angel382 - ??

KDSD - Lucrin
    Wunsi - ??

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Squeak4123 - ???

ET
    Mrsjaguar - 4/8
    Luckyme1 - 4/8
    Princessofhearts - 4/8
    Peoniesarepretty - 6/8

FET
    1xbabyplease - ??
    Lackers - 6/8
    Disneybaby - 6/8

TWW
    Tiggerfields - BT 3/8
    TJ79 - BT 9/8
    Allymumtobe
    b4us
    Skizzie
    bubs4kylee

Hugs needed this time

Ngaiz
    jaandaw
    Mumtochris

Lynlee
    MusicalGal

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re: Medicare & tax - if you do e-tax you can click Pre-fill and medicare will put in all the info on your out of pocket, based on claims you've submitted (it can only apply to treatment given before 1st July, of course). Then you can add in other lines for other medical expenses such as prescription & over the counter drugs, etc. Medicare wouldn't have those.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The guy still has all of my group certificates and stuff in my file for when I go back to finish it.

So from the informtation I provided above, would I qualify to claim back this year? I'm not sure what it all means.

I only understand "charge"

I gave him all the individual receipts and stuff, but he didn't know what 'schedule fee' meant, and neither did I, so he told me to get the summary, which makes less sense to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your out of pocket is the difference between the total charge and the benefit paid, I think (I make that to be about $14k??). So anything above $2k is the amount you could put down as your out of pocket. You claim that as a tax off-set and they credit you about 5% of it, or $0.20 every $1.00.

But then you could also add in additional costs for medications etc.

That's a fair amount you could claim back!